Review of MobileFun.co.nz

customer.services@mobilefun.co.nz

3 reviews with 2 stars

stevec462
6/13/18

WHY WHY WHY do you suggest switching to MobileFun NZ to shop when the order ships from UK!! 1 Month delivery time just to save a few dollars. Sneaky misleading and dishonest. Never again. Will pay bit extra and get my order within a week from NZ in future.

jamesf235
9/25/17

Ordered under impression it was an NZ based company, but items were shipped from the UK with a 7-15 working day delivery. Items never arrived and refund given. Misleading to order from .co.nz website when they are the other side of the world

hyltonb
6/8/17

I ordered 2 items from their website as they offered the best price. Halfway through their stated "7-15 working days" (standard mail service option) for delivery I contacted them to ascertain the whereabouts of the items. I was then advised that they were being sourced from the UK (and not from NZ or Australia) and were still in transit. Once the 15 working days were up and I still hadn't received the items I again inquired as to their whereabouts, only to be asked to supply my delivery address, which was exactly as it was on the original order. I've also made it clear to them that nowhere on the webpages advertising the items I purchased does it have a rider stating that the goods may be sourced outside of NZ and Australia. If I'd seen that on the website I wouldn't have purchased from them.

Questions? Get answers from the MobileFun.co.nz staff and other customers.

5 Photos for MobileFun.co.nz