MobileFun.co.nz

MobileFun.co.nz

mobilefun.co.nz

MobileFun.co.nz has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 37 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. MobileFun.co.nz also ranks 8th among Mobile Accessories sites.

How would you rate MobileFun.co.nz?

“Out of NZ has never been a problem”

Mal W.
12/5/19

Never had any issues with the site being in England, the freight times have always been as expected for snail mail, goods always arrived well packaged and as described/selected. Have used these guys on many occasions in the last 3 years and never had any problems personally. Mal

“UK based NOT NZ”

JM W.
8/19/19

Mileading site.. Makes out to be NZ based but ships from UK. DONT BE SUCKED IN. Just wasted my money, now have to go and buy locally.

new zealand (6)
stevec462
June 13th, 2018
WHY WHY WHY do you suggest switching to MobileFun NZ to shop when the order ships from UK!! 1 Month delivery time just to save a few dollars. Sneaky misleading and dishonest. Never again. Will pay bit extra and get my order within a week from NZ in future.
jamesf235
September 25th, 2017
Ordered under impression it was an NZ based company, but items were shipped from the UK with a 7-15 working day delivery. Items never arrived and refund given. Misleading to order from .co.nz website when they are the other side of the world
hyltonb
June 8th, 2017
I ordered 2 items from their website as they offered the best price. Halfway through their stated "7-15 working days" (standard mail service option) for delivery I contacted them to ascertain the whereabouts of the items. I was then advised that they were being sourced from the UK (and not from NZ or Australia) and were still in transit. Once the 15 working days were up and I still hadn't received the items I again inquired as to their whereabouts, only to be asked to supply my delivery address, which was exactly as it was on the original order. I've also made it clear to them that nowhere on the webpages advertising the items I purchased does it have a rider stating that the goods may be sourced outside of NZ and Australia. If I'd seen that on the website I wouldn't have purchased from them.

No, they are based in the UK and purchases are shipped from there.

By Huon B.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the MobileFun.co.nz staff and other customers.

MobileFun.co.nz is New Zealand's leading online retailer offering the latest mobile phone and tablet accessories. Everything First!

rafata1
Rafat A.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MobileFun.co.nz?

Have a question about MobileFun.co.nz?