MobileFun.co.nz

MobileFun.co.nz

MobileFun.co.nz has a consumer rating of 3.8 stars from 40 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. MobileFun.co.nz also ranks 8th among Mobile Accessories sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 11.1%
How would you rate MobileFun.co.nz?

“Out of NZ has never been a problem”

Mal W.
12/5/19

Never had any issues with the site being in England, the freight times have always been as expected for snail mail, goods always arrived well packaged and as described/selected. Have used these guys on many occasions in the last 3 years and never had any problems personally. Mal

“Almost non-existent customer services and product work as advertised.”

Huon B.
1/31/20

I bought 2 Veho M2 speakers so that I could run them in twin stereo mode. Unfortunately, after several days of tinkering I've not been able to get the speakers to pair with each other. Neither Mobile Fun nor Veho have been helpful. Customer services responses are extremely slow and, so far, useless. I have found no help pages, forums or troubleshooting guides anywhere. If I'd realised how little support there was for these speakers I would not have bought them. I purchased these through the New Zealand Mobile Fun website and I now face the tedious prospect of having to return them to the UK. I am not happy at all.

new zealand (6)
honestr17
May 10th, 2020
Hey guys, as noted on many other reviews. Their products get shipped from the UK through the US and then to NZ. They charge $40 for DHL Express delivery that should take 3-4 business days (as stated on their website). But in reality it takes 3-4 weeks.

This is where the issue is with many people. Its clear they are clipping the ticket by charging you $40 for DHL Express delivery but sending your package through DHL Economy (slower but cheaper method). As a first time customer. I'm pretty disappointed. I will not be using them again.
stevec462
June 13th, 2018
WHY WHY WHY do you suggest switching to MobileFun NZ to shop when the order ships from UK! 1 Month delivery time just to save a few dollars. Sneaky misleading and dishonest. Never again. Will pay bit extra and get my order within a week from NZ in future.
jamesf235
September 25th, 2017
Ordered under impression it was an NZ based company, but items were shipped from the UK with a 7-15 working day delivery. Items never arrived and refund given. Misleading to order from. co.nz website when they are the other side of the world
hyltonb
June 8th, 2017
I ordered 2 items from their website as they offered the best price. Halfway through their stated "7-15 working days" (standard mail service option) for delivery I contacted them to ascertain the whereabouts of the items. I was then advised that they were being sourced from the UK (and not from NZ or Australia) and were still in transit. Once the 15 working days were up and I still hadn't received the items I again inquired as to their whereabouts, only to be asked to supply my delivery address, which was exactly as it was on the original order. I've also made it clear to them that nowhere on the webpages advertising the items I purchased does it have a rider stating that the goods may be sourced outside of NZ and Australia. If I'd seen that on the website I wouldn't have purchased from them.

No, they are based in the UK and purchases are shipped from there.

By Huon B.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the MobileFun.co.nz staff and other customers.

MobileFun.co.nz is New Zealand's leading online retailer offering the latest mobile phone and tablet accessories. Everything First!

rafata1
Rafat A.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MobileFun.co.nz?

Have a question about MobileFun.co.nz?