MobileFun.co.nz

MobileFun.co.nz

mobilefun.co.nz

MobileFun.co.nz has a consumer rating of 3.85 stars from 39 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. MobileFun.co.nz also ranks 7th among Mobile Accessories sites.

How would you rate MobileFun.co.nz?

“Out of NZ has never been a problem”

Mal W.
12/5/19

Never had any issues with the site being in England, the freight times have always been as expected for snail mail, goods always arrived well packaged and as described/selected. Have used these guys on many occasions in the last 3 years and never had any problems personally. Mal

“Almost non-existent customer services and product work as advertised.”

Huon B.
1/31/20

I bought 2 Veho M2 speakers so that I could run them in twin stereo mode. Unfortunately, after several days of tinkering I've not been able to get the speakers to pair with each other. Neither Mobile Fun nor Veho have been helpful. Customer services responses are extremely slow and, so far, useless. I have found no help pages, forums or troubleshooting guides anywhere. If I'd realised how little support there was for these speakers I would not have bought them. I purchased these through the New Zealand Mobile Fun website and I now face the tedious prospect of having to return them to the UK. I am not happy at all.

new zealand (6)
huonb
January 31st, 2020

valeliaa
March 11th, 2020
I've waited 18 business days (or basically about 3 whole weeks) and still the product I purchased hasn't arrived? I emailed them after about 15 days (which they say should be the maximum number of days before it arrives) and they said to contact them again if it still hasn't arrived. I did so and 24 hours later still haven't heard back from them, nada, zip, zilch. WARINING: Do not deal with these guys unless you want to get ripped off!
leighanna1
March 16th, 2020
Brough a s20 case have not recorved it and its been 17 days, have emailed with no reply. Really dissapointed that this sites portrays to be a nz sight i only reliased it wasnt when i had made the full purchase!! Really pissed off
diannei4
September 26th, 2019
As has been mentioned in other reviews, this is not a NZ based company despite the .co.nz URL. and I would not order from them again.
joannem211
September 24th, 2019
I ordered 2 phone cases on 28th August and was told one of them was out of stock but had been reserved for me and would be sent when in stock. The item that was in stock arrived fairly quickly but I'm still waiting for the other. It is now in stock for the second time since I placed my order, I've had no message to say it's been sent and the company are ignoring my requests for information - I have messaged them 5 times now via their website, email address and Facebook page.

They don't provide a phone number and even if they did you'd have to ring them at some inconvenient time to get them within their business hours, since despite the .co.nz URL they're in the UK, not NZ. It's not worth the hassle. Avoid. Wish I wasn't almost $65 to the bad.
michaelr1259
September 3rd, 2019
Looked at this site because of the they had items that aren't readily available anymore. When I looked at the ETA for delivery using the regular mail, it showed 4-8 days. In fact it took 17 business days to arrive in New Zealand. If you don't mind waiting that long for an item, then get it from these guys. Otherwise, find it somewhere else.
nicoler139
January 17th, 2018
Buying from a NZ site it seems like it would be a NZ based company but they were shipped from the UK so took nearly a month to arrive. I purchased a glass screen protector for my exact model of phone and it doesn't even stick down at the edges so the buttons close to the edge don't work with it and started to lift the rest of the screen after a couple of hours. Waste of $20 and time waiting for it
malw5
December 5th, 2019
jmw5
August 19th, 2019
Mileading site.. Makes out to be NZ based but ships from UK. DONT BE SUCKED IN. Just wasted my money, now have to go and buy locally.
stevec462
June 13th, 2018
WHY WHY WHY do you suggest switching to MobileFun NZ to shop when the order ships from UK!! 1 Month delivery time just to save a few dollars. Sneaky misleading and dishonest. Never again. Will pay bit extra and get my order within a week from NZ in future.
samuelw83
March 25th, 2019
Very quick process. They give the best price compared to any other competitor. I use them all time when trading my old phone. I trust them always.
lesleyc18
Verified purchase
Excellent website for information and products available. I live in NZ and because it was an NZ website I expected to have delivery of the wallet within a day or so and was surprised when the item was sent to me from the UK and therefore took 10-15 days to arrive. Apart from this excellent service.
christinet60
Verified purchase
Ordering was hassle free. Cover arrived about 3 weeks later (in New Zealand). Very natty, love it.
kendrab13
June 14th, 2016
Verified purchase
Great product, great service.
Will definitely use again for all of our mobile accessories and more.
russellp20
Verified purchase
Ordered a case for my Lumia 950 from Mobile Fun. The whole process of ordering through to arrival in antipodean New Zealand was flawless. And very pleased with the case.
jamesf235
September 25th, 2017
Ordered under impression it was an NZ based company, but items were shipped from the UK with a 7-15 working day delivery. Items never arrived and refund given. Misleading to order from .co.nz website when they are the other side of the world
bajangirlg
August 15th, 2016
Verified purchase
Purchased this awesome protective, responsive cover for my HTC 10. Mobile Fun had competitive pricing and although offshore the delivery was better than I expected. Easy and hassle free transaction. Try them and see what you think.
nigell17
September 27th, 2015
Verified purchase
Very helpful with quick responses to my questions, only hiccup was some incorrect information about watch straps but apart from that very satisfied
hyltonb
June 8th, 2017
I ordered 2 items from their website as they offered the best price. Halfway through their stated "7-15 working days" (standard mail service option) for delivery I contacted them to ascertain the whereabouts of the items. I was then advised that they were being sourced from the UK (and not from NZ or Australia) and were still in transit. Once the 15 working days were up and I still hadn't received the items I again inquired as to their whereabouts, only to be asked to supply my delivery address, which was exactly as it was on the original order. I've also made it clear to them that nowhere on the webpages advertising the items I purchased does it have a rider stating that the goods may be sourced outside of NZ and Australia. If I'd seen that on the website I wouldn't have purchased from them.
cherrye
January 28th, 2016
Glad I found this website and not just because the product I wanted was cheaper than elsewhere. The service was good and the communication from time of purchase to delivery was friendly and professional.
nithino
May 10th, 2017
Verified purchase
The ring in the case is very helpful for such a big phone and phone can be used in one hand so highly recommended case for s8+
michaeld300
May 25th, 2017
Verified purchase
MobileFun were really good to use. Their website was easy to navigate and they had a wide range of products for me to choose from. I am really happy with the service. I got exactly what I wanted and in pretty good time. I'll be using their services again.
regv
February 28th, 2016
Verified purchase
My experience with MobileFun was very good. I found what I wanted on their website with ease and the ordering process was very straightforward. Very happy at the cost of product and posting. Sent from UK to New Zealand by ordinary mail and received within 14 days. Quite happy with that. Thank you MobileFun
sarahb350
October 21st, 2017
Product was well priced and great quality. Unfortunately it was damaged in transit, but they were awesome at sorting it out. Recommended.
georgiap9
June 30th, 2016
After struggling to find a ohone case for my phone on all types of sites, I as nervous to use a website that i hadn't heard of! But mobile fun truly proved me wrong and were just excellent. I found a phone case for my phone that was perfect and was uodated with receipts and when my item was dispatched. Great customer service and would definitely recommend to any one and will deffo be using mobile fun in the future. 10/10

No, they are based in the UK and purchases are shipped from there.

By Huon B.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the MobileFun.co.nz staff and other customers.

MobileFun.co.nz is New Zealand's leading online retailer offering the latest mobile phone and tablet accessories. Everything First!

rafata1
Rafat A.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MobileFun.co.nz?

Have a question about MobileFun.co.nz?