Review of MobileFun.co.nz

Tel: 01212859623
customer.services@mobilefun.co.nz

diannei4
9/26/19

As has been mentioned in other reviews, this is not a NZ based company despite the .co.nz URL. and I would not order from them again.

joannem211
9/24/19

I ordered 2 phone cases on 28th August and was told one of them was out of stock but had been reserved for me and would be sent when in stock. The item that was in stock arrived fairly quickly but I'm still waiting for the other. It is now in stock for the second time since I placed my order, I've had no message to say it's been sent and the company are ignoring my requests for information - I have messaged them 5 times now via their website, email address and Facebook page.

They don't provide a phone number and even if they did you'd have to ring them at some inconvenient time to get them within their business hours, since despite the .co.nz URL they're in the UK, not NZ. It's not worth the hassle. Avoid. Wish I wasn't almost $65 to the bad.

michaelr1259
9/3/19

Looked at this site because of the they had items that aren't readily available anymore. When I looked at the ETA for delivery using the regular mail, it showed 4-8 days. In fact it took 17 business days to arrive in New Zealand. If you don't mind waiting that long for an item, then get it from these guys. Otherwise, find it somewhere else.

jmw5
8/19/19

Mileading site.. Makes out to be NZ based but ships from UK. DONT BE SUCKED IN. Just wasted my money, now have to go and buy locally.

samuelw83
3/25/19

Very quick process. They give the best price compared to any other competitor. I use them all time when trading my old phone. I trust them always.

stevec462
6/13/18

WHY WHY WHY do you suggest switching to MobileFun NZ to shop when the order ships from UK!! 1 Month delivery time just to save a few dollars. Sneaky misleading and dishonest. Never again. Will pay bit extra and get my order within a week from NZ in future.

nicoler139
1/17/18

Buying from a NZ site it seems like it would be a NZ based company but they were shipped from the UK so took nearly a month to arrive. I purchased a glass screen protector for my exact model of phone and it doesn't even stick down at the edges so the buttons close to the edge don't work with it and started to lift the rest of the screen after a couple of hours. Waste of $20 and time waiting for it

sarahb350
10/21/17

Product was well priced and great quality. Unfortunately it was damaged in transit, but they were awesome at sorting it out. Recommended.

jamesf235
9/25/17

Ordered under impression it was an NZ based company, but items were shipped from the UK with a 7-15 working day delivery. Items never arrived and refund given. Misleading to order from .co.nz website when they are the other side of the world

hyltonb
6/8/17

I ordered 2 items from their website as they offered the best price. Halfway through their stated "7-15 working days" (standard mail service option) for delivery I contacted them to ascertain the whereabouts of the items. I was then advised that they were being sourced from the UK (and not from NZ or Australia) and were still in transit. Once the 15 working days were up and I still hadn't received the items I again inquired as to their whereabouts, only to be asked to supply my delivery address, which was exactly as it was on the original order. I've also made it clear to them that nowhere on the webpages advertising the items I purchased does it have a rider stating that the goods may be sourced outside of NZ and Australia. If I'd seen that on the website I wouldn't have purchased from them.

michaeld300
5/25/17

MobileFun were really good to use. Their website was easy to navigate and they had a wide range of products for me to choose from. I am really happy with the service. I got exactly what I wanted and in pretty good time. I'll be using their services again.

nithino
5/10/17

The ring in the case is very helpful for such a big phone and phone can be used in one hand so highly recommended case for s8+

lesleyc18
2/1/17

Excellent website for information and products available. I live in NZ and because it was an NZ website I expected to have delivery of the wallet within a day or so and was surprised when the item was sent to me from the UK and therefore took 10-15 days to arrive. Apart from this excellent service.

christinet60
2/1/17

Ordering was hassle free. Cover arrived about 3 weeks later (in New Zealand). Very natty, love it.

russellp20
2/1/17

Ordered a case for my Lumia 950 from Mobile Fun. The whole process of ordering through to arrival in antipodean New Zealand was flawless. And very pleased with the case.

naelg4
12/1/16

I impressed with the quality of the product

rebeccam110
10/20/16

I looked for a case for a long time and finally found it on Mobilefun, product was delivered when they said it would be and it was exactly how I imagined it! Great product great service!

ashleyw100
10/4/16

I ordered some accessories and after a week was unsure if products were shipped. After emailing for information, I was responded to promptly and things were politely explained.

One of the products was faulty and upon notifying Mobilefun, I was again contacted within an hour or two and offered a refund on said product. While there was no way for this company to foresee the fault, they took full ownership and didn't question me, delay me, or stuff me around.

This is what it should be about...SERVICE.

I could not recommend this company any higher..if you want great deals with honesty, integrity and no muck arounds..this site is the place to shop.

Well done Mobilefun.

janineb8
9/6/16

So easy to order with, and delivery was quick.

adelep3
9/6/16

I got a lovely phone case , it arrived quick and the quality is really great , I love it

cluntp
9/2/16

Great site. Product was shipped from the UK and turned up well within the shipping timeframe. Product was exactly as shown on the site. Very happy with the service, and would use again.

andys108
9/2/16

I bought a Mobile phone holder that clips onto the car air vent. Happy with the quality of product I have received and the ease of shopping along with quick delivery from UK to New Zealand. With my experience with MobileFun, I would highly recommend to all

bajangirlg
8/15/16

Purchased this awesome protective, responsive cover for my HTC 10. Mobile Fun had competitive pricing and although offshore the delivery was better than I expected. Easy and hassle free transaction. Try them and see what you think.

garyd70
7/14/16

Ordered a New Strap for my Wifes Apple watch. The turnaround time from ordering to receiving was second to none. Very impressive.

georgiap9
6/30/16

After struggling to find a ohone case for my phone on all types of sites, I as nervous to use a website that i hadn't heard of! But mobile fun truly proved me wrong and were just excellent. I found a phone case for my phone that was perfect and was uodated with receipts and when my item was dispatched. Great customer service and would definitely recommend to any one and will deffo be using mobile fun in the future. 10/10

Questions? Get answers from the MobileFun.co.nz staff and other customers.

5 Photos for MobileFun.co.nz