MobileFun.co.nz

MobileFun.co.nz has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 37 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. MobileFun.co.nz also ranks 13th among Mobile Accessories sites.

How would you rate MobileFun.co.nz?

“I trust them always”

Samuel W.
3/25/19

Very quick process. They give the best price compared to any other competitor. I use them all time when trading my old phone. I trust them always.

“UK based NOT NZ”

JM W.
8/19/19

Mileading site.. Makes out to be NZ based but ships from UK. DONT BE SUCKED IN. Just wasted my money, now have to go and buy locally.

new zealand (6)
malw5
December 5th, 2019
Never had any issues with the site being in England, the freight times have always been as expected for snail mail, goods always arrived well packaged and as described/selected. Have used these guys on many occasions in the last 3 years and never had any problems personally. Mal
michaelr1259
September 3rd, 2019
Looked at this site because of the they had items that aren't readily available anymore. When I looked at the ETA for delivery using the regular mail, it showed 4-8 days. In fact it took 17 business days to arrive in New Zealand. If you don't mind waiting that long for an item, then get it from these guys. Otherwise, find it somewhere else.
jmw5
August 19th, 2019
diannei4
September 26th, 2019
As has been mentioned in other reviews, this is not a NZ based company despite the .co.nz URL. and I would not order from them again.
samuelw83
March 25th, 2019
stevec462
June 13th, 2018
WHY WHY WHY do you suggest switching to MobileFun NZ to shop when the order ships from UK!! 1 Month delivery time just to save a few dollars. Sneaky misleading and dishonest. Never again. Will pay bit extra and get my order within a week from NZ in future.
nicoler139
January 17th, 2018
Buying from a NZ site it seems like it would be a NZ based company but they were shipped from the UK so took nearly a month to arrive. I purchased a glass screen protector for my exact model of phone and it doesn't even stick down at the edges so the buttons close to the edge don't work with it and started to lift the rest of the screen after a couple of hours. Waste of $20 and time waiting for it
nithino
May 10th, 2017
Verified purchase
The ring in the case is very helpful for such a big phone and phone can be used in one hand so highly recommended case for s8+
lesleyc18
Verified purchase
Excellent website for information and products available. I live in NZ and because it was an NZ website I expected to have delivery of the wallet within a day or so and was surprised when the item was sent to me from the UK and therefore took 10-15 days to arrive. Apart from this excellent service.
jamesf235
September 25th, 2017
Ordered under impression it was an NZ based company, but items were shipped from the UK with a 7-15 working day delivery. Items never arrived and refund given. Misleading to order from .co.nz website when they are the other side of the world
sarahb350
October 21st, 2017
Product was well priced and great quality. Unfortunately it was damaged in transit, but they were awesome at sorting it out. Recommended.
christinet60
Verified purchase
Ordering was hassle free. Cover arrived about 3 weeks later (in New Zealand). Very natty, love it.
michaeld300
May 25th, 2017
Verified purchase
MobileFun were really good to use. Their website was easy to navigate and they had a wide range of products for me to choose from. I am really happy with the service. I got exactly what I wanted and in pretty good time. I'll be using their services again.
russellp20
Verified purchase
Ordered a case for my Lumia 950 from Mobile Fun. The whole process of ordering through to arrival in antipodean New Zealand was flawless. And very pleased with the case.
kendrab13
June 14th, 2016
Verified purchase
Great product, great service.
Will definitely use again for all of our mobile accessories and more.
naelg4
December 1st, 2016
Verified purchase
I impressed with the quality of the product
rebeccam110
October 20th, 2016
Verified purchase
I looked for a case for a long time and finally found it on Mobilefun, product was delivered when they said it would be and it was exactly how I imagined it! Great product great service!
georgiap9
June 30th, 2016
After struggling to find a ohone case for my phone on all types of sites, I as nervous to use a website that i hadn't heard of! But mobile fun truly proved me wrong and were just excellent. I found a phone case for my phone that was perfect and was uodated with receipts and when my item was dispatched. Great customer service and would definitely recommend to any one and will deffo be using mobile fun in the future. 10/10
andys108
September 2nd, 2016
Verified purchase
I bought a Mobile phone holder that clips onto the car air vent. Happy with the quality of product I have received and the ease of shopping along with quick delivery from UK to New Zealand. With my experience with MobileFun, I would highly recommend to all
cherrye
January 28th, 2016
Glad I found this website and not just because the product I wanted was cheaper than elsewhere. The service was good and the communication from time of purchase to delivery was friendly and professional.
cluntp
September 2nd, 2016
Verified purchase
Great site. Product was shipped from the UK and turned up well within the shipping timeframe. Product was exactly as shown on the site. Very happy with the service, and would use again.
bajangirlg
August 15th, 2016
Verified purchase
Purchased this awesome protective, responsive cover for my HTC 10. Mobile Fun had competitive pricing and although offshore the delivery was better than I expected. Easy and hassle free transaction. Try them and see what you think.
adelep3
September 6th, 2016
Verified purchase
I got a lovely phone case , it arrived quick and the quality is really great , I love it
janineb8
September 6th, 2016
Verified purchase
So easy to order with, and delivery was quick.
garyd70
July 14th, 2016
Verified purchase
Ordered a New Strap for my Wifes Apple watch. The turnaround time from ordering to receiving was second to none. Very impressive.

No, they are based in the UK and purchases are shipped from there.

By Huon B.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the MobileFun.co.nz staff and other customers.

MobileFun.co.nz is New Zealand's leading online retailer offering the latest mobile phone and tablet accessories. Everything First!

rafata1
Rafat A.
Typically does not respond to reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MobileFun.co.nz?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.0
Have a question about MobileFun.co.nz?