Review of MobileFun.co.nz

Tel: 01212859623
customer.services@mobilefun.co.nz

regv
2/28/16

My experience with MobileFun was very good. I found what I wanted on their website with ease and the ordering process was very straightforward. Very happy at the cost of product and posting. Sent from UK to New Zealand by ordinary mail and received within 14 days. Quite happy with that. Thank you MobileFun

benl56
2/7/16

Easy to use website, answered all my questions and shipped the product halfway across the world in a few days.

10/10 would use again

cherrye
1/28/16

Glad I found this website and not just because the product I wanted was cheaper than elsewhere. The service was good and the communication from time of purchase to delivery was friendly and professional.

hennieb
1/21/16

Didn't have to wait long for product to arrive. Product is of great quality. Overall excellent experience with supplier and product.

grantm31
10/27/15

I've purchased a number of cases & accessory items for phones over the time MobileFun have been in business - every single time they do exactly what they say and do it as promised on time no fuss no problem - other could learn from them.

nigell17
9/27/15

Very helpful with quick responses to my questions, only hiccup was some incorrect information about watch straps but apart from that very satisfied

jenf6
8/24/15

My online experience with Mobile Fun was excellent - gave good advice and delivered on time - a hassle free purchase

ceriseb
8/20/15

I have had a really great experience shopping with Mobilefun. They have a great range of quality products, at really competitive prices. I didn't realise that the site wasn't actually based in NZ, so was surprised at the low shipping cost, and quick delivery.

Questions? Get answers from the MobileFun.co.nz staff and other customers.

5 Photos for MobileFun.co.nz