MobileFun.co.nz

MobileFun.co.nz

mobilefun.co.nz

MobileFun.co.nz has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 37 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. MobileFun.co.nz also ranks 8th among Mobile Accessories sites.

How would you rate MobileFun.co.nz?

“Out of NZ has never been a problem”

Mal W.
12/5/19

Never had any issues with the site being in England, the freight times have always been as expected for snail mail, goods always arrived well packaged and as described/selected. Have used these guys on many occasions in the last 3 years and never had any problems personally. Mal

“UK based NOT NZ”

JM W.
8/19/19

Mileading site.. Makes out to be NZ based but ships from UK. DONT BE SUCKED IN. Just wasted my money, now have to go and buy locally.

new zealand (6)
diannei4
September 26th, 2019
As has been mentioned in other reviews, this is not a NZ based company despite the .co.nz URL. and I would not order from them again.
jmw5
August 19th, 2019
nicoler139
January 17th, 2018
Buying from a NZ site it seems like it would be a NZ based company but they were shipped from the UK so took nearly a month to arrive. I purchased a glass screen protector for my exact model of phone and it doesn't even stick down at the edges so the buttons close to the edge don't work with it and started to lift the rest of the screen after a couple of hours. Waste of $20 and time waiting for it
joannem211
September 24th, 2019
I ordered 2 phone cases on 28th August and was told one of them was out of stock but had been reserved for me and would be sent when in stock. The item that was in stock arrived fairly quickly but I'm still waiting for the other. It is now in stock for the second time since I placed my order, I've had no message to say it's been sent and the company are ignoring my requests for information - I have messaged them 5 times now via their website, email address and Facebook page.

They don't provide a phone number and even if they did you'd have to ring them at some inconvenient time to get them within their business hours, since despite the .co.nz URL they're in the UK, not NZ. It's not worth the hassle. Avoid. Wish I wasn't almost $65 to the bad.
huonb
January 31st, 2020
I bought 2 Veho M2 speakers so that I could run them in twin stereo mode. Unfortunately, after several days of tinkering I've not been able to get the speakers to pair with each other.

Neither Mobile Fun nor Veho have been helpful. Customer services responses are extremely slow and, so far, useless.

I have found no help pages, forums or troubleshooting guides anywhere. If I'd realised how little support there was for these speakers I would not have bought them.

I purchased these through the New Zealand Mobile Fun website and I now face the tedious prospect of having to return them to the UK. I am not happy at all.

No, they are based in the UK and purchases are shipped from there.

By Huon B.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the MobileFun.co.nz staff and other customers.

MobileFun.co.nz is New Zealand's leading online retailer offering the latest mobile phone and tablet accessories. Everything First!

rafata1
Rafat A.
Typically does not respond to reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MobileFun.co.nz?

Have a question about MobileFun.co.nz?