MindStudio.co.uk reviews

enquiries@mindstudio.co.uk

1 Review From Our Community

imeldar1
11/25/14

After purchasing two wowchers from Mind Studio for a makeup course in august 2014, my daughter proceeded to try to contact them to book us in. On eight separate occasions, they promised her a call back but never returned her call. She also emailed them to try to make the booking. I tried myself today and was offered a call back. I refused saying that the wowcher was about to run out so I wanted to make the booking. They kept saying they would call back and, whilst talking over virtually every word I had to say, refused to take the booking. They kept saying that I could get a refund but that wasn't the point. My daughter and I had looked forward to spending the day together on this experience and they REFUSED to fulfil their side of the bargain. I cannot believe how rude they were to me on the phone and refused to supply names. AVOID AT ALL COSTS - THEY SHOULD NOT BE IN BUSINESS. Am trying to complain to Wowcher but they have no-one available to speak to me with their online service at present. I am appalled that Wowcher deals with merchants of this very low calibre with such poor customer service and rude staff that would make anyone, apart from my teenage daughter, furious at the treatment!

Questions? Get answers from the MindStudio.co.uk staff and other customers.

MindStudio.co.uk?