Review of Willie Diggs

Tel: +1 323-515-9621

1 star

haleyraec
11/3/18

Willie Diggie was wonderful to work with! The photos turned out amazing! I would definitely recommend this photographer!

emilyl138
11/2/18

Willie is a great photographer to work with. He's not only easygoing, but also professional, which made the shoot very smooth. My experience shooting with him was awesome and I couldn't be happier with how my pictures came out!

demetriusl5
9/14/18

If you want great photos and a fun and great photo shoot then I recommend Willie. Great positive attitude and pretty funny if you ask me haha. Keeps great vibes throughout the shoot, I definitely will work with him again and you should too

keithenp
9/14/18

I usually do not write reviews, but i had to take time and explain the professionalism that is portrayed by this guy right here. He uses humor to get the best expressions out of you so the uniqueness will shine throughout your photos. Knowledgeable and talented individual. Definitely recommend and give him 3 thumbs if i had that 3rd.....

gabbya6
8/22/18

Very nice and easy to work with. Patient and great positive attitude. Good coaching on poses! Extremely professional demeanor as well as being friendly and enthusiastic, an important balance to have.

natasham71
8/18/18

Shooting with Willie Diggs was super fun and easy! He's flexible with your schedule and makes you very comfortable and at ease!

anastasiae6
8/18/18

Willie is a wonder photographer. He acts very professional and helps you to feel comfortable in front of the camera. Pictures look great!

nataliep81
8/18/18

Willie was fantastic! I had my dog for the shoot and he thought ahead to bring her two different types of treats in case she didn't like one and then used these strategically to get her to look at the camera :). My boyfriend can be a bit camera shy, but he felt super comfortable and we all had a great time. I would shoot with Willie again for sure! Also, the pictures are darling!

sophieb67
8/16/18

Working with Willie was so amazing!!!! The shoot went smoothly and the quality of the pictures he took were excellent. We shot with my boyfriend and our little puppy and the pictures were gorgeous!

aliciap68
8/16/18

Willie is a super friendly and talented photographer. He is very kind and makes you feel super comfortable during the shoot. Photos look amazing! :)

calliep10
8/15/18

Working with Willie was awesome! Not only was he super professional, but he made what is usually an awkward experience so comfortable and chill. And the pictures turned out better than I could have imagined!

rachelb250
8/15/18

Was so great working with Willy,photo-shoot with my baby's fur is not easy but he made it like piece of cake,thank u for the bone & bacon for Kenji and Momo,all the picture so wonderful,looking forward to another photoshoot .

anud5
8/15/18

Willie is a fantastic photographer. Makes you feel so comfortable! Very professional, funny and engaging.
Definitely recommend him!

mariellem
10/23/17

Willie is very detail-oriented and knowledgable in his field of work. He is super easygoing and comfortable to shoot with. He also had various methods to help me "react" in a way to get a great photo. He also engages in high communication from the photo shoot to editing to keep the client updated and ensure that all their expectations are being met.

rozs6
9/18/17

Willie was so nice to work with. He helps create a very calm and chill environment. Really enjoyed his energy, and he captured some AMAZING moments! Highly recommend!

jacobk38
8/21/17

Willie is a very good photographer and was very good in bringing up the desired emotions in the pictures by constantly talking in a professional way during the photo shoot. The pictures turned out really well and he sent me all the pics the day after already. I would recommend Willie to others.

daniellea37
8/21/17

Overall, the experience was great! Willie is professional, a great photographer and will always keep you laughing during a photo shoot. The passion he has towards his work is reflected in the photos he captures. Looking forward to taking more pictures with him in a few months.

oanaj
8/11/17

I did my headshots with Willie and I'm very pleased with the result. He is an amazing headshot photographer. He is also cool and easy to work with. I would recommend him to everyone.

ryanf60
8/11/17

Dont waste time. Call Willie for headshots right away. He did great work for me. Best I've had yet. Gives great advice on looks too! Thanks Willie

timothyd34
8/8/17

Delighted with my shots. Willie was fast, friendly and had a great attention to detail. So many shots were saved by him noticing a hair out of place, imperfect lighting or me being shiny.

Questions? Get answers from the Willie Diggs staff and other customers.

Willie Diggs?