Liam Crotty Photography reviews

liam@weddingphotographybyliam.com

1 star

gabriellal13
2/12/19

Liam's team was a fantastic choice of my dad!! This was second time we hired his team (they did our engagement photos also) and they did a great job. It was obvious that everyone both the photographers & videographers - had done many weddings. . I wanted a natural, relaxed style of photography and they did just that. And I really appreciated the great communication before, during and after the wedding. They delivered beautiful high resolution photos and he video was awesome!! I've watched it over and over. It had a beautiful blending of music/songs from the whole day . My friends, relatives and everyone loved the photos. They made the wedding day memorable with their skill and experience. Thanks and highly recommended!!!

sarac189
12/26/18

Liam and his team were the wedding photographers for our engagement session as well as for our wedding day. They created a stunning set of pictures on both occasions. Working with him and his team was a wonderful experience, creating natural photos, they captured real emotions from my special day. All our interactions with Liam, his Team and his office (Rosy) - were all highly professional. I had read about him through his website and found the same experience in my own wedding. We are really happy with their work and highly recommended.

melaniec115
10/22/18

We had such a hard time selecting the perfect wedding photographer. It's a lot of work. And we had a long list of photographers to choose from. But I now know we made the right decision. I'm so happy with the work done by Liam and his team in Miami. Our special day became memorable only because of the photos and video they provided to us. And they organised and managed everything on my day with such professionalism. I highly recommended this company for photography and video too!

amandak158
9/18/18

AMAZING! I wish I could rate this more than 5 stars because Liam's photographers and videographers were so great to work with! They made our venue - the Miami Beach Botanical Gardens look so beautiful. We are so happy how our photos turned out and owe it to them for making it happen. It was an unforgettable experience! Thanks for the excellent and professional service! Highly recommended!!!

annab402
8/8/18

The photographers and videographers Liam sent were amazing!!. I'm absolutely delighted with my photos and I can't believe how they all worked to capture elements from the whole day. All the beautiful memories were captured in the photos--- I will cherish them forever. Not only they did the shoot beautiful pics but the video was also beautiful. I got so many compliments on my day. Highly recommended!!! A+++++

jasminet39
6/28/18

It was definitely fate that my husband and I found Liam and his team online. I laughed, cried and his photographers and videographers somehow captured it all.and made us look good!! Im so completely and utterly grateful to have them document our day. They captured all of our tears, laughs and details of our wedding day. It was such a beautiful day at Vizcaya where we got married. Hiring them was the best decision we made and I totally recommend them to anybody for photo or video.

hannahw76
5/26/18

Absolutely the warmest and most professional photographers ever! It was an unforgettable day at the Church of the Little Flower where I got married last year. Our photographer made everybody feel relaxed and she was able to get unique poses. My hubby and I were so impressed Liams team I will definitely hire them again for family events.. Highly recommended!!!

angelinar14
5/3/18

Ill never forget my wedding day at the Coral Gables Country Club. Its already been almost a year since our wedding but I get to relive the day over and over with our photographs. We are both so happy with our choice of a photographer. Somehow they were able to capture all the emotion of the day: my tears, my happiness, my smiles and every loving moment that happened. We are so thankful for their hard work and appreciate their art.

Tip for consumers: Sitejabber has the authentic reviews about vendors and based on the reviews, I hired Liam's team for my wedding photography. They truly produced high quality results.

saraht172
4/6/18

I hired Liams team based on the reviews posted on google and other wedding sites. Before hiring any of my wedding vendors, I researched a lot and ultimately I think I found the best wedding photo and videographer in Miami especially when you compare pricing. I was blown away by his professionalism and his desire to provide us with exactly what I wanted. His team made everything easy while taking shots and video and they captured our day so beautifully without being intrusive and the finished product was stunning. My husband and I were speechless while watching our video on YouTube. I would 100% recommend this company to any brides who are looking for great service.

Tip for consumers: Highly recommended and trusted!

oliviam79
3/15/18

Its was a wonderful day at Vizcaya in married where I got married last year. Liam and his team did a wonderful job with our wedding photos and the highlight video was perfect! We found the whole team very personable, prompt, concise, and extremely helpful! Not only were they helpful with communication, but also gave us a beautiful video and exceptional photos! They captured every happy and emotional detail from the whole day. I highly recommend Liam's team for both photography and videography for your wedding.

claudiae21
2/22/18

Absolutely blown away by the amazing and beautiful wedding photos captured by Liams well trained team. We did our wedding at the Raleigh Hotel in Miami Beach and the photos really show off the venue. We literally can not stop looking at them! I still remember the most amazing days of our lives have been recorded in such a way that we feel truly captures the spirit of the occasion and most incredible of all we didn't have to strike a single awkward pose. They took every shot perfectly. We really appreciate their great work. Highly recommended!!! A+++

Tip for consumers: Sitejabber is the trusted website for high quality wedding photographer. Reviews really helped me to find the best wedding photographer for my wedding.

teresab124
2/5/18

Im writing to thank you and your team for making our wedding day absolutely perfect at The Bath Club in Miami Beach! It was exactly as we had imagined and we owe so much to your help!. if we were ever to do it again we wouldnt go anywhere else for planning and we will certainly be telling everyone else who asks for a wedding photographer or for an engagement photoshoot. At least, 2 or 3 of our guests are getting married in next few months. I am sure they will hire you guys!

yovanam
1/23/18

Last year I got married with My husband in West Miami. Before our wedding, we both were worried about selecting a perfect wedding photographer. We searched google, other wedding sites and inquired with a few close friends and finally we stopped at Liam's team. Based on the reviews and recommendations from my friends, we chose them for our wedding photography and videography. When we got the thumb drive , I nearly cried with happiness reliving our day.

sophiah27
1/5/18

We really are so happy with all our wedding photos. They are so vivid in every sense! Everyone was happy to see my stunning picture which captured the essence of my day. You guys are such professional wedding photographers! I will definitely recommend you to all my friends and family. Best Wishes!

Tip for consumers: I used this site and google to confirm the service Liam provided to his clients. Really happy with him.

sandrap136
12/2/17

We were so happy to have found Liam's wedding photography team this last Spring at the wedding of my cousin. When I met my cousin after her marriage, she showed me her wedding photos. They were absolutely fantastic! I was really impressed by the pics they got. So I decided to hire Liam's team for my own wedding. The team did a great job this time too. Me and my hubby and all my family are SO happy with what they took they took. I would love to recommend them to anyone in Miami. Great job!!

Tip for consumers: Liam's photography team is highly recommended for great results!

amandaw145
11/8/17

First I want to say a heartfelt THANKS! to my wedding photographers for classic, beautiful and natural photographs. I remember the team came before an hour of my wedding time. My dad introduced the team to me. One of the team members showed me some poses that they were going to shoot. They told me to be comfortable and relax for some specific poses. I became relaxed and followed them. And I got everything back in a couple of weeks! Amazing! It was unbelievable, I was so overwhelmed! . The whole team was highly professional. Thank you.

barbaram216
10/24/17

Last month I got married in Miami and Im super excited to post this review for the wedding photographer I hired for my wedding. One of my friends told me about this company months ago and she recommended them for my wedding photography too. Though I had seen the photographs of my friend who had got married in August. I was quite happy to see those wedding photographs and knew I wanted something similar for my wedding. The photographers they sent didnt frustrate me and gave me highly professional and beautiful pics. The photographers caught every beautiful moment with their cameras. All the photos make us remind the beautiful moments of my day. I can honestly say they are some of the best wedding photographers in Miami.

rosyb3
10/15/17

It was the beautiful day I still remember when we got married in Miami Beach. I was little scarred to see all my friends and guest around me. The photographer team also shooting us and I was thinking about our wedding photos. One of my friends told me to be relaxed. After a couple of hours, wedding ceremony finished. All guest were gone. One of the photographer team showed me the preview of our wedding photo. I was completely relaxed and happy to see those previews. After a couple of days, Liam one of the wedding photographer team came with our wedding photographs. I had no words to express my joy and happiness. They were simply great and beautiful. Thanks for the true and professional wedding photographs. I recommend Liam and his whole team for wedding photography.

pamelal61
9/19/17

Me and my husband were initially a little worried about hiring a wedding photographer as we both feel that we are not photogenic. But he studied our face and made some arrangements so we became more comfortable in front of the camera. He managed to capture the beautiful and candid photos and even included some very funny ones that sum up our relationship perfectly. He gave us an amazing shots. Liams team is truly wonderful and professional and I wouldnt hesitate to recommend to any one. Thanks for making the day memorable!

candelaf
7/31/17

Last year I attended the wedding of one of my close friends with my family. Me and my mother spoke with the photography team at the wedding. I didn't see the photos they captured but after few weeks my friend Emma showed me her wedding photos and I was really amazed. Last month I hired them for my wedding. Sending a "Huge Thanks" to Wedding Photography by Liam who delivered amazing photos on my wedding day. They arrived on time and I didn't need to tell them what moments they should capture. Super happy with the results.

catherinej31
6/27/17

They did a great job on our wedding. We hired them from out of town. It was a destination wedding in Miami. So we were nervous hiring our vendors over the phone but this wedding photography company did a great job and were the most reliable of all our vendors. They are great with communication and follow up. And the photos and video were great. I definitely recommend them to any bride.

Questions? Get answers from the Liam Crotty Photography staff and other customers.

12 Photos for Liam Crotty Photography