MilestoneCreditCard reviews

1 Review From Our Community

jackiel44
1/27/17

So i closed this account with Milestone Credit Card and set up recurring payments for a couple months so that this card would be paid off. I got this card a while ago and was unaware of their annual fee, as this was over 100 for a $300.00 credit limit which i was not going to pay to keep using this stupid card which is a rip off, and i didnt really need to use this card, i opened it on a whim and regretted it. However, I wanted to make sure that the card was paid off so I arranged recurring payments which would go until the balance was zero. They deducted the money from my checking account which worked for me.

So today I called them as i received a bill with a $25.00 balance which was cool as i know that they would be deducting same from my checking account ....to my surprise Milestone didnt deduct this amount from my checking account, thus my call.

i spoke to a representative and she told me that i had missed a payment for this month which was a red flag... they had charged me a late fee. Needless to say i was pissed and i insisted on speaking with a Supervisor who never came to the line. However the representative decided to waive the late fee as this was not my fault and i wasn't going to pay it.

Anyway I paid the final balance and got a reference number and while she read the pertinent information to me she omitted to say that this was my final payment and that i didnt owe any money on this card. I of course interjected and then she included this verbiage and now all is well .......hopefully

Beware of these little trick from these credit card companies and banks y'all.

Please feel free to comment on this.... One love

Questions? Get answers from the MilestoneCreditCard staff and other customers.

MilestoneCreditCard?