Review of Milanoo

cs_en@milanoo.com

95 reviews with 4 stars

joj112
4/1/19

Satisfaite dans l'emsemble, beaucoup de choix et souvent des promotions. Par contre je trouve la livraison chère , et il faudrais un bon en cas re retour, car à 20 euro juste pour le renvoie des articles, ça reviens beaucoup plus cher à la fin. Niveau qualité des vêtements, je suis plutôt satisfaite sur les coupes de vêtement qui mette vraiment en valeur.

Response from Milanoo C., Milanoo Representative
Cher Client,

On vous remercie pour d’avoir acheté dans notre site et laissé des bonnes commentaires.
C’est notre honneur de vous offrir des produits dont vous avez besoin. On espère cordialement que les produits vous ont apporté de satisfaction. On ferra notre meilleurs dans le futur pour vous offrir de meilleurs produits et services.
On vous remercie de nouveau pour votre intérêt sur notre site!

Salutations distinguées
Équipe de Service Clientèle de Milanoo
robertas78
3/13/19

non do 5 stelle perchè i tempi di preparazione dell'ordine sono veramente esagerti 3 mesi. per i i prodotti sono soddisfatta e anche i prezzi.

Response from Milanoo C., Milanoo Representative
Caro cliente,

Grazie per l'acquisto su Milanoo e averci dato un commento favorevole.
Siamo onorati di poterLe fornire i prodotti di cui ha bisogno. Speriamo sinceramente che i nostri prodotti portino felicità a Lei. Faremo del nostro meglio per offrire prodotti e servizi migliori a tutti .
Grazie di nuovo per la Sua attenzione al nostro sito web!

Cordiali saluti,
Servizio clienti di Milanoo
madelynr3
6/28/18

I bought the white, lace, boho, maxi dress for our vow renewal for about $38 including shipping. I chose a larger size up, based on Chinese sizes compared to US. The dress fit perfectly, except that the neckline was about an eighth of an inch off on one side. As a seamstress and photographer, I could tell, but I think I can adjust it. Also, the lace is unfinished on all of the edges of the dress, so I hemmed the arms, the bottom hem and the trim near the bottom of the dress. So far, I've spent about 3 hours adjusting the dress, but the price was right. I added a white ribbon around the empire waist and tied it around the back, to make the dress look more finished. If you want a dress that looks more finished and don't want to get the lace hemmed, I suggest you buy a different dress. Otherwise, this one will do fine. Update: I wore the dress once and the lace is beginning to fray (pull apart). So I would say this dress is good for a few wearings.

abigailb30
5/6/18

Everything about this dress was better than expected even with the positive reviews. The dress arrived before I expected, which was fortunate for me. It fit nicely, was high quality in terms of fabric and was well received by family, friends and most importantly my partner (now husband)!

spelat
3/19/17

I ordered from milanoo about 3 times now. I alawys received my items about a month later. Once I, among other things, ordered some nail polish and did not come, and another time the leggings were out of stock, both times they refounded imediatly. There was no problem comunicating with them.
And the products I have received, mostly I was happy with. Compared with the low prices the quality is good.

sherrys72
2/22/17

I ordered shoes and a wedding dress at separate times. Both took about three weeks to arrive. I was panicky because my account showed no orders after I paid. I emailed several times but was ultimately satisfied when the packages arrived. If you plan ahead and allow enough time, the quality is good. I can't speak about all products since I've only ordered two items.

meghans13
1/25/16

Milanoo quickly reimbursed my Paypal account when I contacted them about my shoes not being able to be shipped to me in time for an event. Be aware if you are ordering from US it will take 12 business days for processing on top for estimated shipping time. Milanoo customer support was fast to respond. Thank you!

yb10
1/19/16

I have seen the negative reviews for Milanoo but they really worked for me! I can honestly say that I would never have ordered from them if I had seen the reviews on this site. Thankfully I did not see the reviews until two days after I had ordered. We had ordered twenty dresses for all the girls in our extended family for a wedding. I frantically called them up (I found the right number by googling it. You need the china number not the UK number on their website) to try cancel the order but they told me that production had already begun and they could not cancel. I was very upset and told them I do not trust them and that they have a bad reputation but they were able to reassure me that the dresses would be good quality and correctly sized. To make a long story short the dresses came today and they are adorable. They fit really well. BTW the shipping took four days all the way from china! We are very happy.
One thing I would mention. We ordered an elegant simple dress. It could be they don't do as well with complicated ones that are full of ruffles and sequins.
Far di vos farshteyn Yiddish. I ch bin a yid un far unz hut es geven zayer gut.

pabloc14
4/30/15

My wife bought two swimsuit sets.... very good quality. People who traveled with us could not believe the price we paid

mercedest
4/14/15

The quality of this second dress was just as amazing as the first one...I would definitely order from them again..shipping and processing does take a bit of time so plan accordingly...

hyoj
2/11/15

This is a great shopping experience, even i saw many negative reviews there. my package comes quickly, and love the goods very much, thanks!!

johannej1
11/2/14

Got to love this coat! The color is great:)

lishab
10/13/14

I has a wonderful shopping experience with this website. Milanoo not only has a wonderful collection of clothing, shoes and accessories but the quality is great. I got my order with 20 days and I had no issues with it.

cristinag7
10/10/14

I really like this page,it's nice and easy to order,people treat me super well.

Tip for consumers: small size

rd37
9/16/14

I have ordered at least ten clothing items from Milanoo in the past two months. I love their Lolita fashions. They have a good variety and their dresses are made with quality. I like that most of them are made with lining and sometimes they even include an unexpected bow to go with your dress. The con of Milanoo is that they state they don't offer an after sale service which is a big concern if you need to return something. I have been waiting to get a return authorization for almost a week now on a few nonfit items. I am thinking I won't get one. Close sizes are a gamble if you don't measure youself before ordering.

Tip for consumers: Buy as if you have someone to pass it down to if you can't wear it.

mercedesl
9/12/14

lovely articles in their webpage! i have ordered some articles and was really pleased with them

marcn8
9/10/14

I'm really happy with this online store. They have affordable prices, gorgeous and unique items and they customer care is brilliant.

susannas2
8/10/14

Interesting, efficient and helpful staff. Articles of quality, comply with descriptions on the site. Shipping swift and easy to track. Recommended !!

laurierd
7/28/14

Milanoo is a great website. I bought my wedding dress and it was amazing!

landonl6
6/22/14

je viens de recevoir la robe qui est très jolie,plutot conforme à la photo. cependant,il ne faut pas s'attendre à de belles finitions,et surtout elle taille très très grand!! plutot contente de cet achat, qui fera de ma fille une vraie princesse pour mon mariage!

jenniferk29
6/19/14

Je viens de recevoir la robe elle correspond en tout point a la photo juste une petite retouche la cintrer sur les cotes sinon parfaite Robe très classe a mon gout.Je suis satisfaite Délaie raisonnable a peine trois semaines car je l'ai commande en standard.

dorseyv2
6/12/14

bjr moi j'ai bien recu ma robe, trop belle finitions terminée comme sur la photo. Exactement très contente de milanoo. Néanmoins la livraison est un peu longue. merci bcp encore milanoo!

donnas41
6/1/14

Its amazing. I got my custom made from this very site. I got it on time and the quality is worth every cent I paid for !!! I highly recommend this site, this Chung Li costume and the custom making. The sad part is that it doesn't come with Chung Li Bracelet but I made my from the dollar store however it does come with the hair gear!:D. lol Good luck

seesal
5/27/14

The costume i recived does not match the picture. my costume is red and black rather than red and dark blue. in the picture i see no zipper down the back but my costume has one despite that, the costume is very nice and fun to wear. i will recomend people to shop here.

franciss27
5/24/14

I got the dress from the mail yesterday, it was...amazing! I love everything about it, especially its quality. The only thing is the petite-coat I got was a little bit longer then the dress itself, but that can easily be fixed by pulling the petite-coat up a bit more than it should be. But over all the dress fits perfectly and looks stunning!

Thanks, My sister got this news and find her favority in the BACK TO SCHOOL promotion, I really like it. But I have a question, why don't you do the freeshipping, it is really attractive

By susie H.

Yes, Milanoo is a real site. I have bought several items from them most of which I like. I did return a dress which I wanted an exchange for because the sleeves were made really short. They had me send the return to California and they sent me another from China which took a long time to receive and the dress part wasthen two big. They also never sent me a skirt to a two piece dress and after writing them a number of times about it they said they sent it in another package but I never received it til this day. I have asked for a refund a number of times and they just stopped responding. I should've canceled it though my cc. Although I liked most of the items I have purchased from them. I will most likely not order from them again because they can't be trusted to refund or replace your items should you return them or not receive them. Also the shipment time is very long.

By R D.

Hi, Don't bother I ordered one it took forever to arrive and looks nothing like the picture. Fabric is also disgusting. If someone lit a match next to you , you will be in flames in seconds haha. Yes they are cheap but it's expensive in the end as you can't wear it. Believe all the bad reviews as they are right. My children and I had a good laugh though.

By Jo m.

Dont trust Milanos i ordered a dress from them the worried i would not get it when i needed it. Well I've tried to call text Email for a week now to cancel the order. My order hasn't even been processed yet. An still no response. I'm out nearly 200.00 Dollars because I can't even get a response.

By Sheree B.

No, it's still up.

By Chelsea L.

If it isn't, it certainly should be. They should be put out of doing business.

By Ali T.

My dress was custom made and perfect. It's beautiful.

By Tracy W.

Thank you for your input and I agree. Milanoo is just horrible and should be put out of business. They're scammers. I have 8 pages of back-and-forth correspondence with them and it's still going on. Threatening doesn't work with these people and actually suing them would be extremely difficult and expensive since they are located in China (figures huh!) I hope NOBODY has to go through what I have and still am experiencing...DON'T BUY ANYTHING from Milanoo.

By Ali T.

Milanoo is not a website to be trusted, I just recommend to threaten to sue them because they have really terrible customer service. Some people wait years for their refunds, so... Just don't order from them is what I think, it's about a 40% chance you'll get what you wanted and paid for. Sorry you have to go through with ordering from this website.

By Cloud H.

Questions? Get answers from the Milanoo staff and other customers.

Milanoo?