Review of Mikasa

Tel: 1.866.645.2721
todayshowsale@mikasa.com

natl21
3/20/18

Some of the gifts we received for our wedding (glasses, wine glasses, bowls, fruit bowl) are Mikasa products and we love them! We now need smaller glasses too so I'm looking to buy them from that company.

noo79
4/25/16

Shipping was a little slow but I waited patiently. When I finally received the package, it did not contain the BOWL I ordered. It contained SNOWMAN FIGURINES. Thanks for the practical joke but if that is all I get, my purchase should be free. I am asking them for a discount for the inconvenience this has caused, I will update this review after they reply.

jenniferh79
2/26/15

Purchased two sets of Mikasa Dishes. The dishes were rough on the bottom which scratched counter top, furniture and stainless steel sink. Contacted Mikasa with Video, Photos of black spots in porcelain. They told me to go buy a file and file them down. They will not stand behind their product or quality. I could have better dishes at the dollar store!

Mikasa issued me a credit even when the purchase was made at beyond the rack! 5 Stars for Mikasa

Questions? Get answers from the Mikasa staff and other customers.

Mikasa?