Review of Miccimo

Lic, NY 11101, US
customerservice@miccimo.com

korolevay
4/2/14

I'm russian living in Spain. I delivered a baby 6 months ago. It's an angel girl!!!! While pregnancy I didn't have enough time for shopping so I shopped online. Miccimo.com was a great choice for me. I'm an office manager, so gotta look elegant daily. Miccimo offers variety of comfortable and modern clothes with a great quality. All my orders where delivered on time. I recommend this brand to all pregnant women!!!!!!!!

angelf9
4/1/14

5 stars !!! I love this site, it is very easy in use, it offers wonderful and comfortable cloths.
i wish happiness and health to all new born babies

luluo1
3/23/14

Well, I am waiting for my second baby now, I bought lots of items from miccimo.com, never had any problems with the service . once by my own mistake , I ordered a silk shirt with a wrong size, so I contacted customer service of miccimo.com and in few days I had my item without any issues. Fast service and hassle free experience:-) regarding the quality , I am pretty satisfied as I am still wearing the cloths I bought when I was pregnant with my first baby boy . Especially I like jeans cuz of comfort design,I think pregnant women would understand me( jeans are important):-) also i enjoying sport cloths. I always choose items from the pictures and never regretted :-) highly advised to future mothers:-):-):-) I would rate the site with 5 stars .

nicolew20
2/21/14

Not only did they send the wrong item, they refused to accept a return or refund my money. This is a horrible website that should not be trusted by anyone. I'm taking up the dispute with my bank, because the company refuses to respond to emails and I'm not going to make an international call to address the issue.

Avoid at all costs!

Questions? Get answers from the Miccimo staff and other customers.

Miccimo?