Miagal

Miagal has a consumer rating of 3.36 stars from 56 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Miagal also ranks 161st among Wedding Dresses sites. The most common issues with Miagal are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 11.1%

No positive highlights yet

• Not only was the dress delivered in wrong color and size, the smell of the dress was nauseating !!!!
  • Customer service does not help you and they only said theyccould refund me 5% of what ai paid.
How would you rate Miagal?

“This dress is amazing!”

Precious w.
4/22/19

This dress is amazing! It fit perfectly and the detail was gorgeous. We ordered for my daughters prom and her friends were giving her a hard time about the low price and ordering online. This is far better than anything we have seen in the stores (even at $100's more).Actually, this dress would be perfect in white or cream for a wedding dress. The material was a thick Satin very similar to a wedding gown. It does come with a hoop which we won't be using. We already owned several Hoop-less crinolines which are shown in the picture.

“Warning!!! Do not buy!!”

Laquvia G.
1/31/20

Do not purchase from this website. Product is cheap and pictures are deceiving. For there asking price you can go to the mall and get a dress better. I ordered 2 dresses and both are horrible. Not as pictured and the company has not return my email or refunded me my money DO BUY!

dress (52) customer service (3)
laquviag
January 31st, 2020
DO BUY!
lindaf823
April 10th, 2020
This company has zero integrity. I had multiple issues with this company. The difference between the website pictures and the gown they sent, is astronomical! The dress they sent looks like Grandma's dollie!! Not a beautiful wedding gown. The fabric is completely different. The communications are abhorrent. I have sent over 20 emails. 1st trying to get the gown on time (which I paid extra for), then trying to get the actual gown ordered or a return. The most they offer is 10%. I spent almost $400 for 2 gowns. 1 was passible (even though not the same material), the other is garbage. You can buy it at JC Penny for $35.
cheryld224
December 8th, 2019
Do not buy from here!!! I ordered 2 dresses and only 1 arrived. After waiting another week I reached out and they want to see pictures of my package. There was no tampering with the package, they just didn't mail the dress! Will have to make a claim through my credit card company. The other dress is complete garbage.
pamelap434
April 30th, 2020
poor customer service....biggest scam out there, does not provide return label with purchase, and when you request one they come back with needing pictures of item, and when you provide pictures they still refuse returning!!! with if the color wasn't what you were expecting!!! SCAM!!!!! STAY WAY
paolap27
March 19th, 2020
Where do I start? I ordered a dress from myagal.com as a trial for my bridesmaid dresses. The dress was pink with silver beading in the pictire, when the dress arrived it was a horrible cheap fabric, the size was bigger than requested (even though we did custom sizing) and the beading ws GOLD, a horrible cheap lookokg gold beading all over the bodice of the dress.

Customer service does not help you and they only said theyccould refund me 5% of what ai paid. Horrible website, customer service and cheap looking gowns. The pictires they use on their webside are stolen and they just recreate the dress the best way they know how.

Do NOT BUY unless you want to throw your money away at a dress that will look like a middle achool project.
sharons530
January 11th, 2019
Horrible quality of clothes! Horrific customer service! I am making sure my reviews on all applicable sites including formal complaint has been filed with Consumer Affairs! Ordered dress- cheap material, didn't fit, color wrong and your customer service completely ignored concerns on email sent to them and will not send label for full refund so until we get label and refund - we will be sure to spread the word! Already have your company listed on sites that list scams!
preciousw4
April 22nd, 2019
celinec8
March 29th, 2019
I ordered a custom sized dress for my extremely petite daughter's prom. They sent me updates on their progress, and when the dress arrived early, I couldn't have been happier. The dress fits perfectly. It looks absolutely beautiful... exactly like the photo, and it is made to perfection. We could not possibly have been happier - especially since it was less than half the price of virtually the same dress in Nordstrom's.
noshajad
April 22nd, 2019
My dress is the wrong size, color and the plastic trim is sticking out in 6 different spots. The representative responding has offered me 10% refund for a useless dress!
This seamstress from Nordstrom's said all she could do is add straps
nadyap1
March 9th, 2019
Thank you so much for my daughter's dress. She looked stunning at prom. The dress was beautifully made.
mimij93
April 9th, 2019
You can clearly see which dress is the incorrect. No slit, wrong color, shaped like a window curtain instead of an evening gown with a train. The sequins look like fish scales. They started falling off as soon as it was removed from the plastic bag in which it was shipped. Just horrible. This is supposed to be my daughter's senior prom dress which caused her to cry with disappointment. The company has been telling us no to refund for a month now. They want to send us %10 of what we paid which was$179.00 US dollars. This is wrong and it feels like we have been scammed and fraud is also involved.All we want is a refund or the correct item.
brittanyc105
April 9th, 2019
Sent in my measurements and the dress I ordered was too big. They got my measurements wrong. When I contacted them about a refund, they wanted pics of me in the dress for proof. I would not send them pics, I took pictures of the measurements while the dress was on floor laid out. Then they asked me to get it tailored. At my own expense. They said they would give me a 10% refund. I am not getting anywhere with them so I am spreading the word. They aren't very responsive and are an incredibly terrible business. I do NOT recommend them at all.
chrisitnec
February 28th, 2019
Not only was the dress delivered in wrong color and size, the smell of the dress was nauseating !!!! They have responded to all my emails, however will not accept a return or issue me refund. They want me to accept a 20% credit. This only one of many sites that I am commenting. Also have reported to Google, BBB,and ftc.gov.
em183
October 4th, 2019
This company is AWFUL. Their product is cheap and poorly constructed. They are dishonest and impossible to contact.
ramonaf11
May 9th, 2019
This has to be a consistent consumer process for their challenges as a company. They are able to survive due to no return policy and dissatisfied customers and people keep buying. Sites like Facebook ads are there...I will be hitting those sites heavy to detour people from spending and being misled...these companies should be ashamed of themselves . BUT THERE IS A WAY AND I WILL GET TO IT!
mitrar2
June 12th, 2019
I orderd a dress for my daughter graduation I paid $27.00 for fast shipping. I recived dress it was cheap fabric and nothing like picture and false describtion. Since I did n't recive her dress I tried to contact them through email. "NO RESPOND ". When i recived dress i try to place review on their company. The " REVIEW STAR " not accepting revews.
editha28
July 20th, 2019
I ORDER A DRESS I PAID $178.00 IT WAS HORRIBLE I CONTACT THE SELLER.
TO REFUND MY MONEY, BUT SHE ASK MY SO MANY QUESTIONS. I SENT ALL SHE ASKED ME BUT STILL DIDN'T REFUND ME NOTHING. SO I HAD TO THROW IT AWAY. I LOST ALL MY MONEY. PAYPAL DIDN'T DO ANYTHING BECAUSE THIS COMPANY IS NOT COVER UNDER PAYPAL PROTECTION. IF I COULD GIVE IT A ZERO, I WOULD DO IT. THESE CHINESE PEOPLE DON'T WANT TO LOOSE MONY, BUT SO WE WOULD. SO BECAREFUL DON'T LOOSE YOUR MONEY.
traceyv12
December 7th, 2018
TOTAL SCAM. The dress didn't fit right and it was "RED" not burgundy. I spent two months going back and forth with them.. They finally agreed to offer 50% reimb or 100% if I sent the dress back to China. The $116 dress would cost $111 to ship back... so I accepted their 50% offer. THEN they said NO, we can't give you a refund... because the "dress is nice"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUYERS BEWARE.
amym669
April 30th, 2019
Ordered a dress for my daughter for prom. Picture looked red. Dress is orange. Quality is poor. Company will not allow return.
julieb762
June 21st, 2019
I'm actually happy with what I got :) It's great quality and very much alike with the picture! The first picture is what it looks like before any tailoring. I suggest to use sticky bra with this type of dress because it's very revealing on the front. Nonetheless, I felt happy with the results.

If you have any question you can hmu @kiimaaye on ig :)
kennedic
January 23rd, 2019
The dress looked ABSOLUTELY NOTHING like the picture. They will catfish you out of your money and they are only offering me a $10 refund out of my $200 price.
catherinar
April 25th, 2019
Do not buy from Miagal. The dress and color did not come as pictured on the website. They say they have a return policy if you email them within 7 days which I did. It is not true they will not accept any returns they just give you the run around. It is a non-refundable dress. They would not provide a phone number for customer support. It is a sham company. When you order the dress, they don't send you a order confirmation number or invoice slip. When your dress comes, there is no packing or return slip. The quality of the dress was cheap. I was extremely disappointed. We ended up having to buy another dress and never was able to make the return.
annan116
March 13th, 2019
I wish I had seen and read the reviews on here before I purchased a dress I wanted to wear in my upcoming wedding. I am a very keen buyer and thought I was making a
Good purchase. First of all the dress took 2 weeks longer than promised to arrive (as it was in "tailoring" for almost a month. When it did finally arrive, I tried it on and it did not fit well and the color was bad (okay it happens) my issue started when I tried to return it!!!!! First of all it takes them 24 hours to respond to any emails, Second of all they demand a picture of you in the dress (WHY?!?!), I explained in detail the issues I had and that after I tried on the dress I packaged it back up for safety and they are pushing. I am in the midst of a back and forth with these crooks. I NEVER complain about a company (even the worst ones) but this one has me furious!
jadaa3
February 25th, 2019
This site has scammed me and I should have looked at the real reviews and not on there site only. When the dress came in the mail, it took two weeks, which was expected being that it was coming from out of the country. But I emailed them immediately and made them aware that the dress looked nothing like the picture and asked for my refund. This site tricks you because in order for you to return it back to the sender you have to get the return label, which they don't provide in the sent package and so they pushed back replying to me until the 7 days were passed. They do not put the return instructions or label In your package because they dont want you returning the item and for them to keep your money. I told them the dress was even ripped and they refused saying it was my fault that I didn't look at the description. Save yourself the time and money please.
juliew282
November 25th, 2018
Do not buy from this site. If the dress doesn't fit they will not issue you a return as advertised. They sent a dress that did not match the measurements given and they won't provide a refund. They offered 1/4 of the dress price ($30 dollars) as a refund! Ridiculous ! I even took it to an alterations specialist and they said it was made so small that they couldn't do anything or change anything to make it fit. Total rip off! Do not purchase from here. You will regret it if the dress isn't right as you will be stuck with a dress that doesn't fit. I give zero stars but the system is asking to select at least one .

Hi, Richard! Miagal is a legit site. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customers. Miagal Customer Reviews: https://www.miagal.com/review/gallery/