Review of Miagal

Miagal reviews

julieb762
6/21/19

I'm actually happy with what I got :) It's great quality and very much alike with the picture! The first picture is what it looks like before any tailoring. I suggest to use sticky bra with this type of dress because it's very revealing on the front. Nonetheless, I felt happy with the results.

If you have any question you can hmu @kiimaaye on ig :)

traceyj43
6/21/19

I honestly couldn't be more satisfied with the dress. Not only was I hesitant to order such a dress online but also did I ordered 3 weeks before prom hoping I'd receive it on time. I received this dress in a week and a half and it did not disappoint me at all. True to size and color. I'm 5'1 & weight 125 & got a size 2. Could've went up a size bigger but overall it was great ordering from Miagal. Would totally recommend to anybody.

mitrar2
6/12/19

I orderd a dress for my daughter graduation I paid $27.00 for fast shipping. I recived dress it was cheap fabric and nothing like picture and false describtion. Since I did n't recive her dress I tried to contact them through email. "NO RESPOND ". When i recived dress i try to place review on their company. The " REVIEW STAR " not accepting revews.

ramonaf11
5/9/19

This has to be a consistent consumer process for their challenges as a company. They are able to survive due to no return policy and dissatisfied customers and people keep buying. Sites like Facebook ads are there...I will be hitting those sites heavy to detour people from spending and being misled...these companies should be ashamed of themselves . BUT THERE IS A WAY AND I WILL GET TO IT!

amym669
4/30/19

Ordered a dress for my daughter for prom. Picture looked red. Dress is orange. Quality is poor. Company will not allow return.

catherinar
4/25/19

Do not buy from Miagal. The dress and color did not come as pictured on the website. They say they have a return policy if you email them within 7 days which I did. It is not true they will not accept any returns they just give you the run around. It is a non-refundable dress. They would not provide a phone number for customer support. It is a sham company. When you order the dress, they don't send you a order confirmation number or invoice slip. When your dress comes, there is no packing or return slip. The quality of the dress was cheap. I was extremely disappointed. We ended up having to buy another dress and never was able to make the return.

noshajad
4/22/19

My dress is the wrong size, color and the plastic trim is sticking out in 6 different spots. The representative responding has offered me 10% refund for a useless dress!
This seamstress from Nordstrom's said all she could do is add straps

preciousw4
4/22/19

This dress is amazing! It fit perfectly and the detail was gorgeous. We ordered for my daughters prom and her friends were giving her a hard time about the low price and ordering online. This is far better than anything we have seen in the stores (even at $100's more).Actually, this dress would be perfect in white or cream for a wedding dress. The material was a thick Satin very similar to a wedding gown. It does come with a hoop which we won't be using. We already owned several Hoop-less crinolines which are shown in the picture.

mimij93
4/9/19

You can clearly see which dress is the incorrect. No slit, wrong color, shaped like a window curtain instead of an evening gown with a train. The sequins look like fish scales. They started falling off as soon as it was removed from the plastic bag in which it was shipped. Just horrible. This is supposed to be my daughter's senior prom dress which caused her to cry with disappointment. The company has been telling us no to refund for a month now. They want to send us %10 of what we paid which was$179.00 US dollars. This is wrong and it feels like we have been scammed and fraud is also involved.All we want is a refund or the correct item.

brittanyc105
4/9/19

Sent in my measurements and the dress I ordered was too big. They got my measurements wrong. When I contacted them about a refund, they wanted pics of me in the dress for proof. I would not send them pics, I took pictures of the measurements while the dress was on floor laid out. Then they asked me to get it tailored. At my own expense. They said they would give me a 10% refund. I am not getting anywhere with them so I am spreading the word. They aren't very responsive and are an incredibly terrible business. I do NOT recommend them at all.

desireeh33
4/3/19

It came a couple days later than the estimated delivery time but it is so beautiful and it have a corset type back so get ready to string the back lol. But I definitely will be ordering from here again.

lynnm294
4/2/19

My daughter was absolutely stunning in her prom dress from miagal, beautiful dress excellent quality & service.

celinec8
3/29/19

I ordered a custom sized dress for my extremely petite daughter's prom. They sent me updates on their progress, and when the dress arrived early, I couldn't have been happier. The dress fits perfectly. It looks absolutely beautiful... exactly like the photo, and it is made to perfection. We could not possibly have been happier - especially since it was less than half the price of virtually the same dress in Nordstrom's.

toril14
3/28/19

Was super nervous about ordering a dress online. Couldnt be more happy. Not only did i get my dream dress i got it for a fraction of the cost of traditional dresses. The tailoring department did a wonderful job making my vision come true. So excited for my big day.

andreeab6
3/27/19

It's the first time ordering from here and I wasn't sure about the quality of the dress but it turned out to be perfect,looks better than in the pictures. Thanksss

hannahb167
3/25/19

We have always had the perfect dress when we buy from Miagal! It fits PERFECT, Looks the same as picture, and made with the BEST quality!

jessical549
3/23/19

Ordered my prom dress from here. Size 10 the straps where ridiculously big but had it tailored. Amazing material good quality.

sharifaj2
3/15/19

The quality of the dress is great! It is just as it is in the picture. It arrived quickly too. I have no complaints.

annan116
3/13/19

I wish I had seen and read the reviews on here before I purchased a dress I wanted to wear in my upcoming wedding. I am a very keen buyer and thought I was making a
Good purchase. First of all the dress took 2 weeks longer than promised to arrive (as it was in "tailoring" for almost a month. When it did finally arrive, I tried it on and it did not fit well and the color was bad (okay it happens) my issue started when I tried to return it!!!!! First of all it takes them 24 hours to respond to any emails, Second of all they demand a picture of you in the dress (WHY?!?!), I explained in detail the issues I had and that after I tried on the dress I packaged it back up for safety and they are pushing. I am in the midst of a back and forth with these crooks. I NEVER complain about a company (even the worst ones) but this one has me furious!

nadyap1
3/9/19

Thank you so much for my daughter's dress. She looked stunning at prom. The dress was beautifully made.

leanned22
3/6/19

Thank you so much for my daughter's beautiful prom dress. Everyone complimented her and asked where it was from. Thank you again!

nadyaj
3/6/19

Just receive my daughter dress for her Prom. The light princess blue dress. And is just Stunning!!! The quality. . Details. Words are not enough to express how gorgeous dress is !!! Is like a real fairy tale dress jumping out the book!!! Thank you so much.

jenniferr454
3/3/19

My daughter had a picture of a dress from the website but we could not find it back. She sent the picture in an email to a chat person and she found the dress. She made my daughter the happiest girl ever. Thank you for helping her.

anouskal
3/2/19

I got a dress the other day and it's beautiful I couldn't be happier absolutely stunning just as seen in the picture, really happy thank you Have is.

chrisitnec
2/28/19

Not only was the dress delivered in wrong color and size, the smell of the dress was nauseating !!!! They have responded to all my emails, however will not accept a return or issue me refund. They want me to accept a 20% credit. This only one of many sites that I am commenting. Also have reported to Google, BBB,and ftc.gov.

Hi, Richard! Miagal is a legit site. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customers. Miagal Customer Reviews: https://www.miagal.com/review/gallery/

By Mia G., Miagal Representative

Hi, Miagal is a legit site. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customers. Miagal Customer Reviews: https://www.miagal.com/review/gallery/.

By Mia G., Miagal Representative

Total Delivery Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time Processing Time The processing time is 12-15 days for Prom, Evening, Homecoming & Special Occasion Dresses, and 15-18 days for Wedding Dresses. Shipping Time & Cost It takes about 3-8 working days for the package travel from our factories to your destination, the exact shipping time is based on the shipping company (UPS, DHL, TNT, Fedex, etc) standard and the shipping method you have chosen.

By Mia G., Miagal Representative

Yes. However, what you receive is trash. Something any high school student could put together in sewing class.

By mimi j.
Questions? Get answers from the Miagal staff and other customers.

20 Photos for Miagal