Review of Miagal

Miagal reviews

sharifaj2
3/15/19

The quality of the dress is great! It is just as it is in the picture. It arrived quickly too. I have no complaints.

annan116
3/13/19

I wish I had seen and read the reviews on here before I purchased a dress I wanted to wear in my upcoming wedding. I am a very keen buyer and thought I was making a
Good purchase. First of all the dress took 2 weeks longer than promised to arrive (as it was in "tailoring" for almost a month. When it did finally arrive, I tried it on and it did not fit well and the color was bad (okay it happens) my issue started when I tried to return it!!!!! First of all it takes them 24 hours to respond to any emails, Second of all they demand a picture of you in the dress (WHY?!?!), I explained in detail the issues I had and that after I tried on the dress I packaged it back up for safety and they are pushing. I am in the midst of a back and forth with these crooks. I NEVER complain about a company (even the worst ones) but this one has me furious!

nadyap1
3/9/19

Thank you so much for my daughter's dress. She looked stunning at prom. The dress was beautifully made.

leanned22
3/6/19

Thank you so much for my daughter's beautiful prom dress. Everyone complimented her and asked where it was from. Thank you again!

nadyaj
3/6/19

Just receive my daughter dress for her Prom. The light princess blue dress. And is just Stunning!!! The quality. . Details. Words are not enough to express how gorgeous dress is !!! Is like a real fairy tale dress jumping out the book!!! Thank you so much.

jenniferr454
3/3/19

My daughter had a picture of a dress from the website but we could not find it back. She sent the picture in an email to a chat person and she found the dress. She made my daughter the happiest girl ever. Thank you for helping her.

anouskal
3/2/19

I got a dress the other day and it's beautiful I couldn't be happier absolutely stunning just as seen in the picture, really happy thank you Have is.

chrisitnec
2/28/19

Not only was the dress delivered in wrong color and size, the smell of the dress was nauseating !!!! They have responded to all my emails, however will not accept a return or issue me refund. They want me to accept a 20% credit. This only one of many sites that I am commenting. Also have reported to Google, BBB,and ftc.gov.

jillianm32
2/28/19

My dress came in today and it is gorgeous! The material is so comfortable and pretty, it fits perfectly, and it actually matches the picture! I'm so happy with it. Also, I love that the company texts you delivery updates. Thank you so much for this beautiful dress. I can't wait for prom now!

jadaa3
2/25/19

This site has scammed me and I should have looked at the real reviews and not on there site only. When the dress came in the mail, it took two weeks, which was expected being that it was coming from out of the country. But I emailed them immediately and made them aware that the dress looked nothing like the picture and asked for my refund. This site tricks you because in order for you to return it back to the sender you have to get the return label, which they don't provide in the sent package and so they pushed back replying to me until the 7 days were passed. They do not put the return instructions or label In your package because they dont want you returning the item and for them to keep your money. I told them the dress was even ripped and they refused saying it was my fault that I didn't look at the description. Save yourself the time and money please.

rhiannonm15
2/25/19

This dress is way worth the money. I was scared to order my prom dress online but came just like the picture. The material of the dress is beautiful. So happy with it. This is a picture of me trying on my dress once it arrived. Can't wait to wear it to my prom.

pamelag166
2/24/19

Dress was just as in the picture, really loved the way it fitted my body. No disappointments when you order from this site. Fast shipping too!

christinas322
2/22/19

The prom dress for my daughter fit perfectly, like a glove. The dress was stretchy and long enough for her to wear 3 inch heels. It both beautiful and elegant, with short flowing train in the back.

elizabethm714
2/21/19

I ordered a dress for my step daughter's prom and it is beautiful! Fits perfectly, great quality, and fast shipping. I definitely recommend.

williamj376
2/21/19

The dress came as described. Very impressed with details. Prettier in person than on the site! True to fit. I will definitely order from here again and I will recommend them to anyone.

karina14
2/19/19

I bought my dress for prom and not only did I purchase it at an incredible price, I also received the dress within 15 days of me placing the order. The dress fit perfectly and there were no complications. Highly recommend!

emilyj136
2/18/19

I absolutely love the dress I received!! the fabric was such high quality and it looked even better than the photo! definately recommend to everyone out there looking for a dress to prom or a party.

emmao26
2/15/19

I bought a dress from this website, This dress is incredible!! I got so many compliments about this dress! It's so well made and fits me perfectly, the delivery was pretty good!! All in all the best dress!!

laurenm239
2/14/19

The dress we ordered was exactly as it looked online and reached Canada very quickly. My daughter is very happy :)

mariag358
2/12/19

The dress was exactly as it was pictured. The quality is awesome. I'm very happy with this purchase.

jessiyac
2/11/19

I was a little nervous from other reviews I read. The dress came as scheduled and looks just like the picture. We will order from here again.

rachelm318
2/2/19

My dress fit perfectly, shipping time was least than expected! I am more than happy and will make future purchases for gowns as needed.

kedym
1/31/19

The beautiful dress arrived quickly, fit perfectly. So happy we decided to give miagal a chance. I will recommend it to my friends.

kennedic
1/23/19

The dress looked ABSOLUTELY NOTHING like the picture. They will catfish you out of your money and they are only offering me a $10 refund out of my $200 price.

sharons530
1/11/19

Horrible quality of clothes! Horrific customer service! I am making sure my reviews on all applicable sites including formal complaint has been filed with Consumer Affairs! Ordered dress- cheap material, didn't fit, color wrong and your customer service completely ignored concerns on email sent to them and will not send label for full refund so until we get label and refund - we will be sure to spread the word! Already have your company listed on sites that list scams!

Hi, Richard! Miagal is a legit site. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customers. Miagal Customer Reviews: https://www.miagal.com/review/gallery/

By Mia G., Miagal Representative

Hi, Miagal is a legit site. We have sold thousands of dresses to our customers. Miagal Customer Reviews: https://www.miagal.com/review/gallery/.

By Mia G., Miagal Representative

Total Delivery Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time Processing Time The processing time is 12-15 days for Prom, Evening, Homecoming & Special Occasion Dresses, and 15-18 days for Wedding Dresses. Shipping Time & Cost It takes about 3-8 working days for the package travel from our factories to your destination, the exact shipping time is based on the shipping company (UPS, DHL, TNT, Fedex, etc) standard and the shipping method you have chosen.

By Mia G., Miagal Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Miagal staff and other customers.

9 Photos for Miagal