Review of Miagal

Miagal reviews

sharons530
1/11/19

Horrible quality of clothes! Horrific customer service! I am making sure my reviews on all applicable sites including formal complaint has been filed with Consumer Affairs! Ordered dress- cheap material, didn't fit, color wrong and your customer service completely ignored concerns on email sent to them and will not send label for full refund so until we get label and refund - we will be sure to spread the word! Already have your company listed on sites that list scams!

olivian30
12/19/18

As many do, I had my concerns ordering from an online company. But fear not because my dress arrived clean, the right colour (champagne), the right size and only 15 days after I ordered. I'll need to get it hemmed because Miagal adds an extra 5cm for your heel height, but that's not their fault and I'm overall super happy with this beautiful dress!

bg106
12/18/18

Dresses do not arrive as shown in picture. Different material. Poorly constructed. THEY DONT TAKE RETURNS EVEN WHEN THEY SAY THEY DO. Do not buy from here! Google their reviews!

ceranab
12/17/18

I bought this dress for my little sister's party and she absolutely loved it. The dress fit and complimented both her figure and her stature.

traceyv12
12/7/18

TOTAL SCAM. The dress didn't fit right and it was "RED" not burgundy. I spent two months going back and forth with them.. They finally agreed to offer 50% reimb or 100% if I sent the dress back to China. The $116 dress would cost $111 to ship back... so I accepted their 50% offer. THEN they said NO, we can't give you a refund... because the "dress is nice"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUYERS BEWARE.

juliew282
11/25/18

Do not buy from this site. If the dress doesn't fit they will not issue you a return as advertised. They sent a dress that did not match the measurements given and they won't provide a refund. They offered 1/4 of the dress price ($30 dollars) as a refund! Ridiculous ! I even took it to an alterations specialist and they said it was made so small that they couldn't do anything or change anything to make it fit. Total rip off! Do not purchase from here. You will regret it if the dress isn't right as you will be stuck with a dress that doesn't fit. I give zero stars but the system is asking to select at least one .

Questions? Get answers from the Miagal staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Miagal