Review of Mia Belle Baby

Tel: +1 760-689-2337
cs@miabellebaby.com

shanep81
5/16/19

Mia Belle Girls! They are a girls clothing boutique little girls dresses, kids halloween costumes, girls accessories & girls special occasion dresses.Trendy & unique boutique designer girls clothing sets.

anap113
5/10/19

I have just received my first order from Mia Belle Baby. It is a backpack that I had ordered for my niece. It is as beautiful as I wanted it to be. Thanks, Mia Belle Baby. You people are awesome.

irvingt9
4/30/19

Just a few hours ago, I received my order from Mia Belle Baby. It is a pair of sporty LED light up sneakers for my daughter. Since the time I opened the order, she is running around the house wearing the shoes. I really loved them. Thanks, Mia Belle Baby!

irvingt8
4/27/19

I just opened my order from Mia Belle Baby, and I am very excited. It' a Hi-low dress that I bought for my niece for her birthday. It was nicely packed, and I loved everything about it- color, pattern, and design. You people at Mia Belle Baby are amazing. Thanks!

alianac
4/20/19

I had purchased a Halloween dress from Mia Belle Baby for my daughter. It's Princess Moana inspired dress. I liked the dress material and the way it was sewed. I must mention that the designers have paid special attention of the detail to the dress. It was a great experience to shop at the online boutique. Thanks, Mia Belle Baby!

kristad13
4/12/19

The best part of Mia Belle Baby is its collection. I personally love their apparels designs. Their dresses are very attractive and latest patterns. Dress quality is really very good as compare to its price and dress packing was very good and safe.

mariag373
4/10/19

Fabulous baby clothes, super soft quality.and never bobbles or fades even in a hot wash. Different from high street brands. Have purchased several baby gifts now and will continue.

leahc85
4/4/19

Customer service is excellent. Quality of clothes is none that I've managed to find yet in organic clothing for that price. They offer excellent deals through the year as well, so can always get a good price for the quality of clothing. Clothing also lasts through several sizes so more than worth it. Love the prints and fabric colours. THEY DO NOT FADE in washes!!!

jeanettem60
4/2/19

Have purchase over a dozen dresses with Mia Belle Baby and have been satisfied 9 out of 10 times. Will do it again! Their quality and product is fantastic and always great prices!

judithl76
3/29/19

The dress we bought is absolutely stunning! Looks identical to the photo. The matching shoes and headband are just the topping on the cake. Can't wait to get my precious baby girl dressed up. Everything is well made. Very pleased with everything.

karls122
3/26/19

It was very easy to find a beautiful communion dress and veil online. Once chosen, the order was processed and shipped within days. I was thrilled with the product once it arrived, and have a very happy great niece, as she tried the dress and veil on and looks and feels quite beautiful in it. Thanks Mia Belle Baby for helping make this a stress free experience. Should the need arise, I will definitely call on you again!

jennye33
3/14/19

Items is good quality, true to size. standard delivery within 4-5 working days. Good service and I would definitely buy from here again.

loxhanh
3/7/19

I have made a few purchases from Mia Belle Baby, 2 pair of boots and a pair of sandals and I love them. This is my first purchase of jumpsuits and can not wait til they get here.

lisab848
2/27/19

Customer service was top notch! We received our daughter's gown and accessories a few days after we ordered! Would definitely order again. Thank you so much! :)

jacquelync21
2/21/19

My package came in 4 days! and the dress was amazing it fit just right and the quality was fantastic. I will definitely be making more purchases from Mia Belle Baby.

velmaw4
2/14/19

I love Mia Belle Baby! They have the cutest outfits and accessories for the best prices! The shipping is so quick and the customer service is great!! I always get asked where I get my daughters cute outfits from!! I'm a customer for life!

ianc172
2/11/19

I absolutely love everything about Mia Belle Baby!!!!! They have amazing prices and ship supper quick!! All of the items I have ordered are perfect and very well made:)! I love y'all!

rodolfob14
2/9/19

This company is wonderful and their products are amazing. The prices can't be beat and the customer service is phenomenal!

kimv102
2/6/19

Great quality and amazing customer service! I ordered a tutu and I received it quickly, but it turns out I ordered the wrong size. Returning it was simple, and I had the next size up within a week and a half.

halstont
2/4/19

I've been shopping at Mia Belle baby for a year now. I absolutely love it! Great quality clothing and very affordable!

cliftonw15
1/25/19

The on-time delivery is super important to me and you guys nailed it perfectly! Your support staff is extremely helpful too. Thanks for the great experience.

jennys194
1/23/19

This is an amazing online shopping store, I have ever seen. Their dresses are very attractive and latest patterns. I bought a dress for my daughter from this online store. It was very beautiful and delivered on time.

ering104
1/18/19

I stumbled across this boutique when searching for clothing to purchase for my nieces upcoming birthday, I love what I saw and the low prices. I received my package in a few days and was pleased with the quality material. Will purchase soon from Mia Belle Baby!

tonyam83
1/12/19

I can't say enough good things about this site. Product quality is excellent, delivery is lightning quick. Returns are processed without a fuss. Busy people can simply click place order and relax as the guys work behind the scenes... No stress whatsoever. Fantastic website. I've been spreading the news to all my friends about your amazing site. 5 Stars

theresar83
1/9/19

Your customer service is excellent. Mia Belle Baby was very courteous and understood immediately how important it was for me that my granddaughter received her communion dress in a timely manner. She loved everything the dress, veil, gloves and shoes. Thank you!

Mia Belle Baby is a legit comp. I purchased many clothes for my daughter and always been satisfied with my purchase. The product quality of dresses which I order from here is always amazing and prices are also reasonable. Mia Belle Baby dresses aren't just unique and beautiful, but comfortable and cost-effective too. Many times, I got a discount on the outfits which gave me an opportunity to buy more and more clothes for my girls. In addition, the online store's delivery services are also amazing. They always delivered the dresses in just a few days after I placed the order. I am very happy with the store and recommend the store to all the parents out there. Mia Belle Baby won't disappoint you!

By Theresa R.

Questions? Get answers from the Mia Belle Baby staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Mia Belle Baby