Review of Mia Belle Baby

Tel: +1 760-689-2337
cs@miabellebaby.com

jacquelync21
2/21/19

My package came in 4 days! and the dress was amazing it fit just right and the quality was fantastic. I will definitely be making more purchases from Mia Belle Baby.

velmaw4
2/14/19

I love Mia Belle Baby! They have the cutest outfits and accessories for the best prices! The shipping is so quick and the customer service is great!! I always get asked where I get my daughters cute outfits from!! I'm a customer for life!

ianc172
2/11/19

I absolutely love everything about Mia Belle Baby!!!!! They have amazing prices and ship supper quick!! All of the items I have ordered are perfect and very well made:)! I love y'all!

rodolfob14
2/9/19

This company is wonderful and their products are amazing. The prices can't be beat and the customer service is phenomenal!

kimv102
2/6/19

Great quality and amazing customer service! I ordered a tutu and I received it quickly, but it turns out I ordered the wrong size. Returning it was simple, and I had the next size up within a week and a half.

halstont
2/4/19

I've been shopping at Mia Belle baby for a year now. I absolutely love it! Great quality clothing and very affordable!

cliftonw15
1/25/19

The on-time delivery is super important to me and you guys nailed it perfectly! Your support staff is extremely helpful too. Thanks for the great experience.

jennys194
1/23/19

This is an amazing online shopping store, I have ever seen. Their dresses are very attractive and latest patterns. I bought a dress for my daughter from this online store. It was very beautiful and delivered on time.

ering104
1/18/19

I stumbled across this boutique when searching for clothing to purchase for my nieces upcoming birthday, I love what I saw and the low prices. I received my package in a few days and was pleased with the quality material. Will purchase soon from Mia Belle Baby!

tonyam83
1/12/19

I can't say enough good things about this site. Product quality is excellent, delivery is lightning quick. Returns are processed without a fuss. Busy people can simply click place order and relax as the guys work behind the scenes... No stress whatsoever. Fantastic website. I've been spreading the news to all my friends about your amazing site. 5 Stars

theresar83
1/9/19

Your customer service is excellent. Mia Belle Baby was very courteous and understood immediately how important it was for me that my granddaughter received her communion dress in a timely manner. She loved everything the dress, veil, gloves and shoes. Thank you!

tonym335
1/4/19

Don't believe any person giving this site more than one star. They obviously are party to the scam. If you order merchandise from this place, you won't receive it which constitutes theft.

cliftonh25
12/25/18

I ordered 3 flower girl dresses and one tux. Everything came nicely packed. The dresses are beautiful. Thank you.

diannen22
12/25/18

I love the dress, I love the store, you have many item.The dress shipped out the day I ordered it! I was very pleased to see the dress. The quality was as good as I would have thought and the site is great ,nice and at affordable prices ,easy and customer friendly!

sabrinas94
12/18/18

Mia Belle Baby did not SHIP my order until over a month after I placed my order. In fact, they did not ship my items until I inquired where they were. Very shady. I did finally receive my items and then asked that they honor their policy and refund 20% of my order because my items were delivered far outside their estimated window. Once again, it's been months, and still I do not have a refund. A company that doesn't even honor their own policy is not one I suggest doing business with. There are other sites with the same exact clothing that you might have better luck with should an issue arise with your order.

genevad9
12/17/18

Most of the time I order from Mia Belle Baby, I use only get bathing suits but this time I also got a two piece outfit. All of the items came faster than expected. They were actually great quality as well.

kathyb384
12/11/18

Customer service has never failed to make me a happy customer. They price match and have good discounts every so often. Their variety of clothing brands are very good, there are so many to choose from!

seanm432
12/6/18

Absolutely loved my Mia Belle Baby Purchases. All products were of great quality and service was delivered exactly as expected and specified on the website. Will definitely continue to purchase from here and would highly recommend these products at their very affordable prices!

borysf
12/4/18

I ordered a dress for my Christmas party and it was here within a couple of days. The dress was a real bargain at only £29, it is really good quality and looks really lovely on. I would highly recommend Mia Belle Baby.

tinaya
11/28/18

I bought a dress here and the dress was Great!!! We nearly did the custom fitting at that point choose not to and the dress was an immaculate fit! The dress was so delightful and significantly more so on my little girl! At whatever point we require a dress this is the place we will buy it from. Much obliged to you for helping us make her unique day significantly more extraordinary!

jessicah343
11/27/18

will never order from this company again. When you order it takes more than a month to receive your item. The dress has been in production since Oct. They still do not have a ship date. When I ordered a Halloween costume in Sept it took me more than a month to receive. This company takes your money, and gets an attitude when you want your items. Do not buy from this company!

fawnk2
11/27/18

The dress was beautiful and true to size, and arrived precisely when they said it would- even though it was a purchase for a last minute event.
Great experience!

julier253
11/26/18

I have ordered a number of items from Mia Belle Baby over recent months. Always found website easy to navigate, returns straight forward if items did not suit & excellent service to locate a delayed dispatch.

rosiev4
11/23/18

I was excited to get the dress that I ordered. When I opened the box up, the dress was more than I expected. The quality and the way that it fit was absolutely stunning.

michrelem
11/21/18

Mia Belle Baby is so easy to shop with. The sizing is accurate about 90% of the time and they use an intuitive sizing option (based on your previous purchases, and how the clothing items fit). The prices are very competitive and there are regular sales and reductions. I also love being able to wear clothes that no one else in town stocks. The next best thing is that items are delivered on time and returns are free and easy. Love it!!

Mia Belle Baby is a legit comp. I purchased many clothes for my daughter and always been satisfied with my purchase. The product quality of dresses which I order from here is always amazing and prices are also reasonable. Mia Belle Baby dresses aren't just unique and beautiful, but comfortable and cost-effective too. Many times, I got a discount on the outfits which gave me an opportunity to buy more and more clothes for my girls. In addition, the online store's delivery services are also amazing. They always delivered the dresses in just a few days after I placed the order. I am very happy with the store and recommend the store to all the parents out there. Mia Belle Baby won't disappoint you!

By Theresa R.
Questions? Get answers from the Mia Belle Baby staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Mia Belle Baby