Mexicoresorts.com.mx

Mexicoresorts.com.mx has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Mexicoresorts.com.mx are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Mexicoresorts.com.mx?

“SCAM saying it's a Marriot promotion”

Laura W.
9/30/19

September 30,2019 Inbound call from 'Marriot Resorts' They state that they have a vacation promo package with a 90 minute tour of the property. The primary sales rep. Just starts reading a script you can get 6 night / 5 days at our all-inclusive 5 star vacation resorts in Cancun Costa Rica Puerta Vallerta Bahamas Florida etc etc. plus get a bonus 6 days 5 nights at any top high end luxury resort of your choosing for only $900 USD. I was scammed by this exact same deal with a different name SUNBEACH VACATIONS Jan 15,2019 promising the above plus a Crystal or Disney Cruise of my choice for $2,680 CDN and there was NO VACATION to be had! The website looks almost exactly the same and the script was the same only they were a lot faster. I must have had more experienced people this time. No way to get my money back and AMEX supported their fraudulent merchant and refuses to refund my money. They said I have to get it from the merchant. The merchant is a 3rd party agent to the scams and AMEX supports their con-artist merchants. Do you think that AMEX is happily supporting this scam because they are involved with the CARTELS? I heard that Master card has returned peoples money from this exact scam... why not AMEX? I say there is a CARTEL affiliation with AMEX in Mexico. Same scam different website and pricing. At least I was able to keep them busy for 30 minutes this time. Although, I have to figure out how to make the rep talk slower so that I can waste at least 1 to 2 hours of their time. I will definitely do that on the next call. I also think I have to ask more questions to the first rep before getting transferred so that they can't take as many calls. I just sit here and work and say things like " oooh that sounds so interesting, and does that include lunch too? Do I get to choose my room or view? I want to look that up on the internet so I can see that resort." http://mexicoresorts.com.mx Phone on website: *******511 Phone# on my caller ID: *******130 http://mexicoresorts.com.mx Phone on website: *******511 Phone# on my caller ID: *******130 It's definitely the same people.

lauraw39
September 30th, 2019
September 30,2019

Inbound call from 'Marriot Resorts'

Phone on website: *******511
Phone# on my caller ID: *******130

Phone on website: *******511
Phone# on my caller ID: *******130

It's definitely the same people.

SCAM. You need to waste their time and ooh and aah and ask lots of questions BUT DO NOT give them your credit card no matter what! You will get nothing in return but a donation to what I believe is the CARTELS controlling these inbound caller SCAMS. AMEX is also in on it as they refuse to refund the money and they support their fraud merchants. You will also be at risk for Identity theft. See Tripadvsior MEXICO SCAMS.

By Laura W.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Mexicoresorts.com.mx staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mexicoresorts.com.mx?

Have a question about Mexicoresorts.com.mx?