MeUndies

MeUndies has a consumer rating of 4.05 stars from 21 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. MeUndies also ranks 8th among Underwear sites.

How would you rate MeUndies?

“Out Of The Box”

Rizwan Y.
11/16/17

Never thought someone would actually go out and develop "Meundies".. They have made shopping for your undies a pretty fun thing to do. From where I belong buying an undie and that too funked up and cool ones like available with them is always an issue :). I really like the concept and the need for such business is also genuine

“could use more work”

Emily V.
8/2/17

it was not the best experience. but I am sure that if they work a little bit harder they will be able to achieve what they wish to achieve.

greggorys1
August 22nd, 2017
Finally, an underwear company that provides quality underwear without their name or logo all over it! SUPER comfy underwear that you'll likely fall in love with on first try. They are a bit more expensive than your typical Hanes underwear but trust me, they are worth it! My goal is to one day have a collection of their underwear in all colors.
emilyv35
August 2nd, 2017
brandonm98
July 15th, 2017
They offer a wide variety of the most comfortable undies you'll probably ever wear. And they don't stop there, they have tops and joggers etc. to choose from as well. They can seem a bit pricey, but after wearing them you won't regret it. ;)
tahnm
May 10th, 2017
Very nice for buying undies.
Top quality and price, i would recommend to anyone.

Very professional overall :)
roberth406
September 11th, 2017
T-shirt good quality but the color грута different from in the description. in fact it is yellow. you should know about it, before ordering. dimensional table does not lie, perfect took a size shirts.
patrickn22
May 24th, 2017
Verified purchase
Their underwear is a little pricey, but VERY comfortable and my girlfriend loves how they look. For most guys, underwear is more utilitarian than a fashion statement. MeUndies are both. And when it gets down to the time when your partner will see your underwear, they will definitely appreciate the look and feel of these.
rajua4
November 8th, 2017
I've bought from Lush countless times, and I have never been disappointed in a single product! I love their bubble bars and bath bombs, but the massage bars they offer are also awesome and the scent lingers all day. I always try different bath lines and keep coming back to lush over and over.
hall295
December 28th, 2017
I did not like them so much, but I know people do. They were not that great of a fit, but maybe I am a little overweight
lauras242
June 18th, 2017
Their undies are super comfy and fun patterns. Delivery is reliable and it's fun to get this product in the mail.
chadf21
June 10th, 2017
Ordered a few thongs and one of them came with some crusty yellow stuff on it.

Ordered a few thongs and one of them came with some crusty yellow stuff on it.
mc666
October 30th, 2017
Underwear I ordered was very comfortable. It is very different and very classy. I will definitely shop again with this site.
rosso89
July 11th, 2017
Comfy. Amazing. Fun. And a fresh pair every month.

Can't say enough good things about them. Even their customer service is baller :)
michaele112
May 22nd, 2017
I have dealt with this company for the past several months, and I have found the service to be truly exceptional. In addition, their products are the highest quality I have ever purchased in this category. I highly recommend them to everyone.
rizwany1
November 16th, 2017
gregp62
September 25th, 2017
these are so nice i'm never getting any others. I cant wait to throw away all my old underwear and just use these. a bit expensive but way worth it
yorks2
December 19th, 2017
Just imagine on a trip to the Philippines, I did touch undies?
Yes I had the distant opportunity to hang out women's undies!
maheshg5
September 28th, 2017
Stylish and exciting, but men's boxers for $24 just doesn't make sense unless you are a Chippendale's dancer.
jimmiec16
October 30th, 2017
I like the quality of my undies. Good value for money and a really good range of designs to choose from too.
dans214
May 12th, 2017
Seems like a company with integrity, and I had a good experience with them, however, it was a bit of an experiment, and 13 bucks for one pair of undies seems a bit high for me. Thus, 3 stars, averaging service/product and price. ymmv
zorans1
August 9th, 2017
I'm satisfied with their service, pretty good I say............................. What else to say now in this Pawtucket moment
asifk7
May 5th, 2017
Meudi.es is an outstanding. I am using it and I get benefit from their products. Its been amazing. thanks

Questions? Get answers from the MeUndies staff and other customers.

Shop MeUndies for feel good underwear, loungewear, and apparel with free shipping and satisfaction guarantee. Memberships available.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MeUndies?

Have a question about MeUndies?