Review of MeUndies

Tel: 888) 552-6775
support@meundies.com

hall295
12/28/17

I did not like them so much, but I know people do. They were not that great of a fit, but maybe I am a little overweight

yorks2
12/19/17

Just imagine on a trip to the Philippines, I did touch undies?
Yes I had the distant opportunity to hang out women's undies!

rizwany1
11/16/17

Never thought someone would actually go out and develop "Meundies".. They have made shopping for your undies a pretty fun thing to do. From where I belong buying an undie and that too funked up and cool ones like available with them is always an issue :). I really like the concept and the need for such business is also genuine

rajua4
11/8/17

I've bought from Lush countless times, and I have never been disappointed in a single product! I love their bubble bars and bath bombs, but the massage bars they offer are also awesome and the scent lingers all day. I always try different bath lines and keep coming back to lush over and over.

mc666
10/30/17

Underwear I ordered was very comfortable. It is very different and very classy. I will definitely shop again with this site.

jimmiec16
10/30/17

I like the quality of my undies. Good value for money and a really good range of designs to choose from too.

maheshg5
9/28/17

Stylish and exciting, but men's boxers for $24 just doesn't make sense unless you are a Chippendale's dancer.

gregp62
9/25/17

these are so nice i'm never getting any others. I cant wait to throw away all my old underwear and just use these. a bit expensive but way worth it

roberth406
9/11/17

T-shirt good quality but the color грута different from in the description. in fact it is yellow. you should know about it, before ordering. dimensional table does not lie, perfect took a size shirts.

greggorys1
8/22/17

Finally, an underwear company that provides quality underwear without their name or logo all over it! SUPER comfy underwear that you'll likely fall in love with on first try. They are a bit more expensive than your typical Hanes underwear but trust me, they are worth it! My goal is to one day have a collection of their underwear in all colors.

zorans1
8/9/17

I'm satisfied with their service, pretty good I say............................. What else to say now in this Pawtucket moment

emilyv35
8/2/17

it was not the best experience. but I am sure that if they work a little bit harder they will be able to achieve what they wish to achieve.

brandonm98
7/15/17

They offer a wide variety of the most comfortable undies you'll probably ever wear. And they don't stop there, they have tops and joggers etc. to choose from as well. They can seem a bit pricey, but after wearing them you won't regret it. ;)

rosso89
7/11/17

Comfy. Amazing. Fun. And a fresh pair every month.

Can't say enough good things about them. Even their customer service is baller :)

lauras242
6/18/17

Their undies are super comfy and fun patterns. Delivery is reliable and it's fun to get this product in the mail.

chadf21
6/10/17

Ordered a few thongs and one of them came with some crusty yellow stuff on it.

Ordered a few thongs and one of them came with some crusty yellow stuff on it.

patrickn22
5/24/17

Their underwear is a little pricey, but VERY comfortable and my girlfriend loves how they look. For most guys, underwear is more utilitarian than a fashion statement. MeUndies are both. And when it gets down to the time when your partner will see your underwear, they will definitely appreciate the look and feel of these.

michaele112
5/22/17

I have dealt with this company for the past several months, and I have found the service to be truly exceptional. In addition, their products are the highest quality I have ever purchased in this category. I highly recommend them to everyone.

aliciam70
5/14/17

enough said.... wud be cool to get the kids undies too from here...i shop for my casual set here... workout (under) stuff here ... got a few for my BF and he was OK with the quality, nothing to brag ab out...

dans214
5/12/17

Seems like a company with integrity, and I had a good experience with them, however, it was a bit of an experiment, and 13 bucks for one pair of undies seems a bit high for me. Thus, 3 stars, averaging service/product and price. ymmv

tahnm
5/10/17

Very nice for buying undies.
Top quality and price, i would recommend to anyone.

Very professional overall :)

asifk7
5/5/17

Meudi.es is an outstanding. I am using it and I get benefit from their products. Its been amazing. thanks

Questions? Get answers from the MeUndies staff and other customers.

MeUndies?