Review of Merrill Visual

Merrill Visual reviews

jasonh130
7/6/16

Ordered Oakley fire iridium style lenses. Received rainbow style lenses. Really not a big fan of the rainbow style lense. Merrill did not respond to email request for an exchange or adjustment. I think the fact that they are a Chinese based company is somewhat hidden by their website. I will now consult Sitejabber before making any newly sourced purchases.

richarda98
6/3/16

I would not recommend buying from Merrill Visual. I purchased a pair of sunglasses and they sent the wrong color. I was asked to send a picture as proof. I ordered another pair and planned on returning the first pair. I was asked to keep both pair or give them to friends and in return I would be given a discount on another pair. When I received the second pair they were too small for my face. I was told it would take 2 months for a refund. I agreed to wait because I didn't not purchase 2 pairs of sunglasses just to give them away. Then I was told to mail it back at my expense. The cost of mailing them back internationally would cost me more money so I then agreed to the refund. $4 was credited to me. So I would not recommend buying from this company.

divyac4
2/1/16

havent got the product....they dont reply via email.Had to cancel my payment. I dont even feel like giving 1 star.

kl390
1/31/16

Do NOT buy from this business! They do not send what you order - then tell you it is too costly to return their "mistaken" item back to China, and then ask you to purchase more instead of giving you a refund! I will never trust a site without a physical address and phone number again. Contact your credit card company immediately if you experience difficulties.

rajr15
1/28/16

please do not buy from this website..
total scam.
Thanks god paid by credit card and they will recover money.
please please do not buy

geej1
1/27/16

Total scam. Ordered before I found this site. All fake. Better quality out of a bubblegum machine. Even 2 of the 3 pair of fakes that I received were wrong. And the 3rd pair was missing parts. WTF? No wonder the population of China is so high: bunch of fake knock-off humans making fake knock-off kids. No honour.

tracyc73
1/26/16

several emails back and forth, things I was offered please resale them? please order more and you get bigger discount, please keep them they look nice, please accept offer of bigger discount, and keep them because shipping and time take month and month! bad English made it almost impossible to deal with so sent request into my bank to sort it

richardj75
1/25/16

Ordered a pair of wayfarer "ray bans". They were supposed to have the glass lenses. Absolutely no contact from the company confirming my order, they charged more from my credit card than they were supposed to. Finally, after over three weeks, I get a beat up box in the mail shipped from china. Cheap knock off ray bans with plastic lens, worth maybe $2.50. Not real ray bans, just cheap china junk. AVOID AT ALL COST, YOU WILL BE RIPPED OFF!

renaudl
1/5/16

I ordered a pair of rayban wood and received a fake pair of plastic. This is cheeting costumers.

carolinec30
12/28/15

Ok, common, obviously you get what you pay for. $30-something Ray Bans don't exist, but I at least expected to get what I ordered. They sent duplicate pairs of glasses and tell me I should keep them because they're 'nice' in very broken english via email. Obviously, I just want the money back or correct pair of sunglasses. They continue to try to tell me to give the other pair as a gift and that they'll discount my next pair. Are you kidding me? Here's a sample of their eloquent customer service:

"Hello,
If you don't like the one you got What about sending it to your friends or families as the Christmas

gift, then I will also give you some refund and a big discount in your next order .What do you think of ?"

johnl284
12/23/15

they will send you duplicate specs, the brandname embossed on the glasses can be scratched off with slight pressure with your finger or nail.

doloresa6
12/21/15

I place 2 order and send 4 mess and nobody contact me yet I start to feel scare If nobody contact me by tomorrow I going to dispute the charge in my credit card//I receive the glasses 3 week later and OMG they look very fake and completely other style I contact the company and they told me to keep those Ugly glasses and try to resale them and they can give me 30% off in the new purchase. They are for China and they can't take this glasses back... Please don't order for this people they send you what ever glasses they want and they don't accept this glasses back. Is scam!!!!!

jakej22
12/16/15

stumbled upon their website, it seemed to me to be obviously fake as nobody sells authentic Ray Ban glasses at those prices. plus, the lens colors is not anything RB actually sells to my knowledge. at 62 years old US resident who's been buying nice eyewear for decades, i would avoid this place like a plague

rafaelas1
12/9/15

Yesterday I bought 3 Ray-Bans at $32 each (???).
Never received email confirmation.
Now I want to log in and the website doesn't recognise me.
I am really worried!

davidj162
12/7/15

I ordered sunglasses and received them in 10 days. I opened them to find that I had been sent the wrong sunglasses. I preceded to try to return them as the site advertised a 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back. I have been told to buy another pair of sunglasses and they will send me a second pair in the order that would be the pair I tried to order the first time. I requested to return the sunglasses and get my money back and they then told me the sunglasses would not make it through customs and that they would not refund my money if they did not make it through the customs. They have proceeded to tell me they will loose money if they send me the correct sunglasses I ordered and that I should just order more sunglasses because it would be the best deal for both of us, They will not take responsibility for their mistake and will expect you to just try again. No thanks.

I try to send email to that address and don't work

By Dolores A.

Not Authentic Ray Ban. China + super low price = not real Ray Ban sunglasses. Apparently, these people don't even send you what you ordered either. Total sham. Read others questions and answers. Tell you this, these guys (EZContacts) I've noted below are good. Bought some sweet Olympian I's. Authentic Ray Ban for about $100.00 Brand new, reputable company. Quick ship. As new and well packaged with glasses case, cleaning cloth, and instruction manual in it's original Ray Ban box too! First purchase from them, bu I'm in! http://www.ezcontactsusa.com/

By jake j.
Questions? Get answers from the Merrill Visual staff and other customers.

Merrill Visual?