Review of Memory4Less

Tel: 800-821-3354
sales@memory4less.com

kenc59
9/12/18

I ordered a part and paid a lot for next day delivery for a customer that has equipment that is down. They put the part on hold because I had it shipped to a UPS store. They didn't bother calling and now it is too late to get this part so our company looks bad since we didn't deliver what we promised. I don't know why someone there wasn't smart enough to realize that with next day shipping they should call the customer. Horrible service!!

ayeshaa13
11/17/17

Great company easy to work with very quick in deliveryhad an awedome experience will definetley recommend it

elizabethb241
11/15/17

Received many orders from Memory4less.com. Wonderful customer / sales support and always fast. Got a pair of Video card with memory very nice packaging and warranty is great.This is a place I will be buying from again definitely.

danielg169
7/24/17

I am a computer hardware technician, and I was trying to build my desktop PC for the first time, I have heard that memory4less.com is the best place to buy computer components online. So I visited their website and found all the hardware parts with the help of their Configurator Tool. After checked all the parts are in stock and available then I placed the order online to build my own computer and they did not disappointed me.
The shipping was fast, pricing is also very reasonable. But I found that sometimes it is some difficult to get customer service on the phone but they are available via email and they do respond rapidly.

davidc553
7/13/17

Placed an order for memory which was directly quoted through an email from Memory4less and they cancelled it 2 weeks later because they could not supply it even though their website listed stock AND the emailed quote also said that they had stock. They offered another brand equal that was also listed on the website as in stock and confirmed by email which I placed an order for. 2 days later I receive an email stating that the memory that I ordered was offshore and it would take a week or two to bring it in and I replied that I can wait. Well, it is 2 weeks later and I again received an email stating that they have cancelled my order because they cannot supply the memory. And to rub salt in the wound, the day after receiving the cancellation notice I received an email notice from memory4less that the quote that I placed the order against was about expire and I should place the order ASAP!! Hoe incompetent can one company be!?!?!?! Memory4less is now on my company's "Do Not Use" list and we will never get duped again!!! Buy at your own risk, but don't believe anything that they say.

alexg151
7/7/17

I am very happy to place the order with this company and strongly recommend because it's secure and very user friendly.

samm748
7/6/17

I requested a quote for pricing and Peggy helped me through the process. I requested a harddrive with a specific firmware and asked her if it would work with my Dell poweredge. Felt very comfortable placing the order after she reassured me it would work. My system is now working.

jenam1
3/1/17

Good Price...Memory4Less.com stocks wide range of computer parts including Memory, CPUs, HDD and offers the best prices on computer products.Replaced 2x2gb chips in my HP 8460p Windows 7 computer with ordered parts. Machine booted up fine after upgrade. Installation is easy.

arnies3
8/1/16

I ordered 2 hard drives from them on 7/20/16. On 8/1/16 I called to find out if they had shipped and where they were.

After being placed on hold & cut off, I called back & was told that the order had been canceled because the drives were out of stock, and that I had been sent an email telling me this.

This was a surprise to me because 1- the drives appeared to be in stock when I placed the order and 2- I had never received such an email.

It turns out that the email telling me the order was canceled arrived several minutes after I made the 2nd call.

Tip for consumers: buy from someone else

lauraw82
2/9/16

I was shopping for a Thinkpad leather carrying case. The IBM product # is 43R2480 which specifies the Thinkpad logo and a 15.4" case. The IBM product number is the exactly what was posted on the Memory4Less website to lure you in. They also use the exact IBM 43R2480 picture of the Thinkpad leather carrying case that IBM sells with the Thinkpad logo. The website does NOT explain that the item advertised is used. What I received was a 17.5" beaten up used leather bag with the brand name of Targus. Buyer beware - complete false advertising!

chuckk7
8/24/15

Yes, the i7 6700K is in tight supply, But this amount of overcharging is insulting. But this is self-correcting. No business can survive running like this.

nachoo
6/26/15

I looked at their pricing and its ridiculous. i just want to find cheap RAM for an old laptop and the prices are far beyond reasonable. Its a scam, only idiots who have no knowledge about the price of very very cheap computer parts would buy from them. With that money i can go to any computer any other store and buy 20+ orders of the exact same model.

PS. they do not sell new products..its actually scrapped from tossed away computers and you have no guarantee of a working piece or even a refund. I found sources that exposes this scam of a website.

kevinz6
10/2/14

They charge $428 for a $250 router, this is crazy, are they out of their mind?

jimmye15
1/13/14

Went there looking for a cpu for my computer seen a i7 990x for $2200 said it listed @$3700 wich is BS because i remeber when it came out @ $1000 list price! I can see them going up a little because it's been discontinued but these people are stupid as hell to think a person in there right mind would pay these prices! There bad news stay clear!!!

mikem143
9/16/13

Offered a HP Booklet Maker (Finisher) online. I paid for it, they processed the payment, then they said they didn't have one. A week later I'm still waiting for my refund. Legitimate companies don't charge you until an item ships.

jonq1
4/5/13

Was browsing for a new video card and this site sells 6 year old video cards for over $350! That is insane because I just bought a top of the line video card for $250! Stay away from this site if you don't know about computer hardware or prices. They are a total rip off.

arnoldr
2/12/11

Try to never buy your memory directly from Dell as an upgrade or HP as an upgrade. That is how they make their money. Upgrading from 2GB to 8 GB will cost you a small fortune for them to install it for you when it takes all of 6 minutes to do it yourself. Buy from this site, just install it following the directions and save hundreds of dollars.

brucet1
7/23/10

I help my client order a print server from them. Took more than two month to shipped. Price was high too, but figure my client needed it bad. When it got there, print server was used, generic box, no manual, no software or setup CD. It was a nightmare. One of my biggest account. NOT GOOD. Very bad business ethics. Only thing they did right was shipped it xpress mail (two weeks late).

Questions? Get answers from the Memory4Less staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Memory4Less