MemberReportAccess reviews

Tel: +1 855-803-3397
support@memberreportaccess.com

danielm816
3/17/19

This was wonderful to have so much on one report. I would recommend this site to someone looking for a full report.. The price is nice also.

itsuou
3/17/19

I wanted to know the correct mileage of the used car that I wanted to buy. It is the most important information. But the report of this company was blank.

ruthannz
3/15/19

This company has various names such as PropertyDataUSA and will offer a property report for $1, but once they get your bank information, they debit monthly for $18.95. The "manager" says his name is Andy Wright and gives a phone number of 855-803-3397 to call him so he can assure you of their legitimacy. Others have reported this phone number for robocalls complaints. They offer "information" on everything from property to automobiles to persons and all they do is steal money and use your information for nefarious purposes. I filed a formal complaint with the FTC and the California Secretary of State.

jonass43
3/15/19

I was looking at selling my vehicle and so I am doing some research regarding it's value and features to make a better informed deal. This gave me some of the critical pieces with ease.

walterw94
3/14/19

Great place to get complete information on vehicle your buying worth the one dollar bill it cost for report

florencios9
3/14/19

Records are precise and up to date. All information I needed was provided accurately including vehicle registration.

geraldinez5
3/14/19

I was impressed with how fast I was able to get a report on my vehicle. I had suspected that it had been in an accident. The report proved me wrong. I was guided along the whole way online and with text messages to be sure that I was satisfied. I will use this site again.

denisek269
3/13/19

was looking for used truck and leary, they were quick, thorough and very responsive. Will use again. thanks, made it so easy.

edwardf107
3/13/19

it is super easy to use and i would recommend this website to anyone and give it a very great review to them

edwine22
3/13/19

i was looking for a report on a truck i looking to buy. this report gave me all the information that was needed to get the history of the truck.

trishas32
3/11/19

This was a very easy & inexpensive vehicle history report. I used this site to help me purchase a vehicle for my daughter & grandson. It gave me a lot of very helpful information to make a good choice.

ashleyw253
3/10/19

I am shopping for a specific car and I'm using several online platforms including Auto trader and Facebook Marketplace. This tool has been super handy in helping me weed out the ones I don't want. The first car I searched was listed in the online ad as having an automatic transmission, and I found in the report it has a standard transmission. This tool saved me an 8 hour trip on a Saturday! It was completely worth my $1 investment!

roelb13
3/9/19

A lot of details. Worth the dollar price. Made the decision to purchase my vehicle a lot easier. Ten times better than carfax.

dons363
3/9/19

My wife and I are very interested in purchasing a 2015 Leisure Travel Class C RV, which is located about 450 miles from where we live. Before doing anything further we wanted detailed information on the RV from an independent source - not the seller.
From past experience buying used cars we knew the importance of using the vehicle VIN # as a way to research vehicle condition, possible ownership/title/lien problems, potential hidden mechanical/chassis problems from accidents, market value, etc.
We used carhistory.org from a Google search. We received a very detailed report in less than about 10 minutes covering everything we needed to know.
Using a VIN search service should be a must for anyone looking to purchase a used vehicle or any kind.

daniellem207
1/24/19

You get what you pay for. I requested a report on a vehicle with 1 owner, a known accident, and known mileage. My report was blank.

edmundb19
3/29/18

I expected the odometer reading to be asked for, and trade-in to dealer $, and private sale $ price

haroldt13
3/27/18

I would use this site again very helpful could use the people that own it in the report and how to be abtan a title

alano34
3/26/18

Report was quick, easy, and full of all info. Great site, found all info in minutes up to date and very well informed. will use this from now on.

gracieb5
3/26/18

I was very impressed with the information and how accurate it was pertaining to my motorcycle. Excellent service.

jone417
3/25/18

Great info on all aspects of the vehicle. I liked that it searched nationwide. Great deal for the price.

emiliap2
3/25/18

Very detailed report, but I noticed it didn't mention the manufactures recall for the front passenger seatbelt. This car was never brought back to get the seatbelt fixed. Apparently the seatbelt malfunctions. This was not in the report. We found out about the refill when we got it inspected before we bought it! It was never brought in.

gh593
3/19/18

Good info if I am looking to buy. I was just looking at my own car for fun. I found nothing to hide or that I didn't already know.

maryd435
3/18/18

This report was so complete that I could not think of anything else that I needed to know. I will tell all my friends how happy I am with my report, and to recommend that they get one as well.

cyrusm31
3/16/18

Thanks! Just $1 to checkout my next vehicle, its awesome! Would use it again anyday. If you dont use this check then your stupid.

davids981
3/15/18

Quick and easy took 10 Minits would reckomend this sight over car fax any day les expensive accurate and easey to navagate

Questions? Get answers from the MemberReportAccess staff and other customers.

2 Photos for MemberReportAccess