Review of Melondipity

Tel: (872-222-9428

erinnb1
Erinn B.
3/14/19

It has been over a month since I purchased my order. Status as read “pending acceptance” since February 12 with no update since then.

fondam3
Fonda M.
3/14/19

This is my first order from your company so I will rate your company more effectively after I receive my order. Thank you!

patriciah402
Patricia h.
3/12/19

Loved the baseball outfit! The newborn hat was a little overpriced compared the the outfit! But live both! Delivery was fast! Ordering was easy! Thank you

susanw510
Susan W.
3/11/19

Easy to use website and fast delivery!! Hats were excellent quality and super cute!! Would absolutely buy from them again!

jackiem202
Jackie M.
3/8/19

It has said shipped since Tuesday but it’s still in “preshipping “ according to USPS why????

reneeh81
Renee H.
3/3/19

LOVED the hospital cap! Exactly as I expected, exactly as photographed! My new little granddaughter will look adorable in it come her arrival in August!!! This is a great site, you have mastered it all...price, quality, ease, fashion, followup and personability!!!!
Thank you!! I will be purchasing more I am sure!

marylour3
Marylou R.
2/28/19

I still haven't received my baby gift. The baby shower is over I had to go without my gift I certainly hope I get it before the baby grows up !!!!!!

susang376
Susan G.
2/28/19

So far so good! My only concern is the drop down box for the thread colors. The colors shown on some items were not in drop down box. Often customers (myself included) order colors that are seen on items. Otherwise, shopping was extremely easy. Thanks!

sandrap159
Sandra P.
2/26/19

Website was way to navigate. Great selection. Quick turnaround time. Products were perfect! Will order again!

emilym349
Emily M.
2/25/19

Ordered 2 newborn hats and they were both adorable and great quality! Can't wait for my little guy to get here!!

meghanm56
Meghan M.
2/22/19

I loved the two personalized hats I purchased but the knit hats were poor quality & the pompoms were a mess, I will be returning them

margiet16
Margie T.
2/21/19

My order was acknowledged and I was sent a tracking #. Supposedly it went to PO on the 13th and still by the 19th it was still pending. I called and left a message with Melondipity and 24 hours later I made a 2nd call. No one has called me back. Finally last night I got a notice to expect delivery on Friday 2/22. Very disheartened.

rosemariec21
Rosemarie C.
2/21/19

So excited to welcome my 1st grandchild. He will bring us happiness at a time so needed. I just lost my son, Richie.

anonymousk346
anonymous K.
2/15/19

This is my second purchase. First purchase was great quality and I got the cutest photos of my newborn nephew for Christmas

jovannac
JOVANNA C.
2/4/19

I received my order and it was wrong and the flower is damaged and coming apart. As if it is tearing.

patriciab569
Patricia B.
1/31/19

Good Experience! Was happy with the product and ordered another of the same for a relative's newborn due in early spring.

johnevan
Johneva N.
1/30/19

First time we ordered from you. Had to have some premie hospital caps - they are nice. A little pricey but had to have some quickly. Thank you.

chelseac57
Chelsea C.
1/28/19

These hats look exactly like they do in the pictures! We ordered 3 and love all of them. We also got them in a timely manner.

kimberlyn62
Kimberly N.
1/26/19

What a wonderful site! So many hats to choose from, even for boys! Excellent quality! This will be my go to site for special hats!

ginaf67
Gina F.
1/22/19

The last ordered I received was incomplete. Never received item and emailed company to let them no and never receives a response... So no way would I recommend anyone to order!

marghertiaf
marghertia f.
1/21/19

I am a bit disappointed in how the lettering came out its hard to tell what one of them actually is. is there a way to have it redone? some sort of exchange so that it shows up better right now it looks like a mess

nancyw374
Nancy W.
1/17/19

Seeing the sweet cap only makes the excitement mount for the arrival of the little boy to wear it! May his delivery be as quick and easy as this cap!

jenniferp401
Jennifer P.
1/15/19

Very pleased with my order and the speed of my delivery!! I needed it for a gender reveal party and the parents to be were very excited and happy.

gailn46
Gail N.
1/6/19

So happy I found this web site. I was very pleased with the product and speed in which they were delivered.

vedaq
Veda Q.
1/3/19

Fantastic, and the items on this site are beautiful. It was difficult to make a final selection as all of the items are so cute.

Questions? Get answers from the Melondipity staff and other customers.

Melondipity?