Review of Melondipity

Tel: (872-222-9428

jenniferp401
Jennifer P.
1/15/19

Very pleased with my order and the speed of my delivery!! I needed it for a gender reveal party and the parents to be were very excited and happy.

gailn46
Gail N.
1/6/19

So happy I found this web site. I was very pleased with the product and speed in which they were delivered.

vedaq
Veda Q.
1/3/19

Fantastic, and the items on this site are beautiful. It was difficult to make a final selection as all of the items are so cute.

amyc445
Amy C.
1/2/19

Love! When I had my babies they didn’t let them wear cute hats etc so love this idea and also the adorable photo session knit outfits. I’ll be back!!!

donnaf230
Donna F.
12/31/18

So far so good... my tracking number for my purchase originally didn’t work... so hopefully I will get my package!

daleh132
Dale H.
12/23/18

I loved the hat, but it was much too large for either granddaughters head. They are 1 and 3! The knit was really too loose

nancyp287
Nancy P.
12/23/18

I paid extra for shipping and it is still not delivered very dissatisfied. I left a message and got no response.

nancyp286
Nancy P.
12/19/18

I paid extra for shipping and the item is still not received. I called and left a message with no return call. Horrible customer service.

rosemaryd44
Rosemary D.
12/16/18

I can’t believe how long it takes my orders ship and get delivered. I wanted this for a shower this past Friday. To bad I didn’t get it in time. I won’t be ordering from you again.

sharong266
sharon g.
12/5/18

The feeling I got from the website was of a small American company that handcrafted hats for children.
I was very disappointed when I received the hats and the tag said made in China.
Ivwill not buy from here again.

conniee35
Connie E.
12/3/18

Thank you for the ease of ordering with you folks and Happy
Holidays and best wishes for a great New Year!
Sincerely, Connie Esposito

darlisan
Darlisa N.
11/30/18

I got exactly what I wanted. Everything worked out with this company. Shipping and delivery was a breeze!

annes296
Anne S.
11/22/18

Recd my knit baby hat in a timely manner. Its adorable, good quality. I had a question about sizing and someone responded within the hour, I appreciated that.

frankm556
Frank M.
11/22/18

search function was unpredictable.
had to configure diff ways on my computer to see the hat i found on my phone.

ginaf36
Gina F.
11/20/18

Never received one of the hats I ordered. I ordered 3hats I only got 2. Was told it was on it way and never got it

lancem55
Lance M.
11/19/18

I called the owners and they quickly worked out all my issues and my package even arrived one day early. So thankful. I would recommend to others.

melissam555
melissa m.
11/19/18

This is the 1st time I am ordering from you guys and i am more then happy!!! not only is the merchandise great quality, the order came in less than a week!!!

estherm65
Esther M.
11/16/18

Fit my 8lb 11 oz newborn perfectly and it will stretch so it will fit him for a while longer. IN LOVE WITH IT!!

annes268
Anne S.
11/14/18

I wasnt sure about a hat size and txtd after ordering. Within half an hour someone replied to my question.

debraj82
Debra J.
11/9/18

Ordered a bow last week and loved it. When I received the order, there was a card that had a picture of the hat that I ordered today. Can't wait to get it!

marciay
Marcia Y.
10/29/18

It was easy enough to order the product, but I was not happy with the material used in the elf beanie.
I will make my own.

vif2
Vi F.
10/27/18

The site search engine was somewhat frustrating to use. I tried using keywords (i.e. bunny/rabbit hat) to search but the site would not direct me to what I was looking for. Instead, I had to browse through the available categories (i.e. animal hats) until I found what I was looking for. Luckily I only had to browse through 3 pages but this wasn't very convenient.

yenio1
yeni O.
10/24/18

I can't wait to have my hat ....juts wish it had told me estimated time for the standard shipping ;)

alisonm73
Alison M.
10/22/18

Great service. Really happy to have found exactly what I was looking for on this site. The sizing was a little strange however. I ordered two hats, both for 2-5 years old, and one hat is vastly larger, and is labeled 2-5 years whereas the other hat is considerably smaller and tighter, and is labeled large. I inquired at customer service and they said it's the same sizing, however there's a definite physical difference of size between the two hats.
That said, we're keeping both and love them. Thanks!

laurieb99
Laurie B.
10/19/18

Thank you .. you will make my daughter and son in law very happy as the wait for the arrival of their son!!

Questions? Get answers from the Melondipity staff and other customers.

Melondipity?