Review of Melondipity

wholesale@melondipity.com

ggorej
Ggore J.
6/9/19

I loved the newborn beach sun hat for our newborn grandson. It fit perfectly and is exactly what we wanted for his first beach trip. Shopping experience was great. I received my order quickly. I was completely satisfied with the quality of the product and the price.

donnav83
Donna v.
6/2/19

Easy but nervous about it getti g here asap. Baby coming soon and i have to travel to where she will be born.

lorig152
Lori g.
6/1/19

They were the perfect size for our baby Everly. Shipping was quick and had no issues. Thank you for the great service and product

fayey4
Faye Y.
5/29/19

The hats are adorable! Service was great! Easy to order and it came quickly! Will definitely order again!

lachellek
LaChelle K.
5/23/19

Loved seeing all the different styles of hats for future grandbaby's. Looking forward to shopping more.

tishs2
Tish s.
5/20/19

Very happy with the arrival time and with the quality of the item! My new little niece gets so many compliments when she has her new little cap on and so many ask where it's from! Will definitely be ordering from your company again!

angelac318
angela c.
5/17/19

Need the white bonnet asap for baby's christening.
loved all items received so far.
also loved the little blue baseball cap with his name on it.

robins407
Robin S.
4/23/19

The website was difficult b/c font style and thread color were not listed. No one returned phone calls, however, my questions by email were readily answered. I wanted to place order a few days ago, but couldn’t without the info I needed.Im hoping the hats arrive by next week.

meganf75
Megan F.
4/17/19

I have enjoyed shopping your site. Very easily and I can't believe its already on its way since I only order last night. Very easy shopping and such precious things on your site. Will shop here again!

alyssah31
Alyssa H.
4/16/19

I have fallen in love with your outfits and website!!! I am officially a shopaholic for my baby girl in October!!

cherylb348
Cheryl B.
4/11/19

Had some difficulty with the pages showing clearly. There was some double print and ease of use was not apparent. Love your products and will try to shop your website again. No mention how long the shipping will be for the free shipping offer. Thank you.

amyc551
Amy C.
4/9/19

Why has this been sotting in Orlando for days? What is the hold up? I am scheduled for a csection on Monday 4/12. I want the for the hospital stay. Thanks!

debbiew176
Debbie W.
4/8/19

Taking way too long. 3 weeks since I received shipping notice and still do not have product! Not how I like to do business! Disappointed so far...hope I’m not with the product.

dm380
3/25/19

Wanted information before placing an order but four phone calls leaving messages asking for a call back,and two emails and no replies to my messages.Guess I will be ordering from somewhere else!

lauriej117
Laurie J.
3/22/19

I’d like to see what the hat with color monogram will look like and don’t see how to do that.

bonniem89
Bonnie M.
3/22/19

I could not get online order to remove an item. I tried email and phone call for assistance. I had to eventually log on using my phone and reorder the item.
Had to pay shipping because other item I needed was not available in size I needed. I could not view to confirm my order using phone

anonymousk396
anonymous K.
3/19/19

Beautiful items - only trouble was no space for email address of the gift card recipient but you already responded to my note about that!!

tinab235
Tina B.
3/19/19

Thank you so much for your speedy shipment and correspondence. I look forward to my packages' arrival.

mariap396
Maria P.
3/18/19

First time I used the website. I loved it. Very easy and the baby hats I was looking at were all beautiful.

erinnb1
Erinn B.
3/14/19

It has been over a month since I purchased my order. Status as read “pending acceptance” since February 12 with no update since then.

fondam3
Fonda M.
3/14/19

This is my first order from your company so I will rate your company more effectively after I receive my order. Thank you!

jackiem202
Jackie M.
3/8/19

It has said shipped since Tuesday but it’s still in “preshipping “ according to USPS why????

patriciah402
Patricia h.
3/2/19

Loved the baseball outfit! The newborn hat was a little overpriced compared the the outfit! But live both! Delivery was fast! Ordering was easy! Thank you

susanw510
Susan W.
3/1/19

Easy to use website and fast delivery!! Hats were excellent quality and super cute!! Would absolutely buy from them again!

susang376
Susan G.
2/28/19

So far so good! My only concern is the drop down box for the thread colors. The colors shown on some items were not in drop down box. Often customers (myself included) order colors that are seen on items. Otherwise, shopping was extremely easy. Thanks!

Questions? Get answers from the Melondipity staff and other customers.

Melondipity?