Review of Melissa & Doug

Tel: 1-800-718-5365
jobs@melissaanddoug.com

maryh62
4/5/17

I have purchased probably a dozen of their plush stuffed animals and the quality of each is outstanding. There has never been a problem with any if them I have never tried their games or puzzles but if the quality is even close to the stuffed animals, they will be well worth the price.

aliceh29
4/24/13

Great experience shopping online! ! I called for some additional information. The phone was answered right away and a very friendly person answered all my questions. Ordering online was very easy and I received the order very quickly. I will definitely order more toys for my little boy.

deborahs9
7/4/12

I love ordering toys from Melissa and Doug. They are so original, and my grandkids LOVE them. They are so interactive, and their service is GREAT!

armenb
6/10/10

Most of their toys are wooden. Puzzles, puppets and dolls, arts and craft supplies, building blocks. I often buy their products for our child and for her friends on different occasions.

Questions? Get answers from the Melissa & Doug staff and other customers.

Melissa & Doug?