Review of Mega Toners

info@megatoners.com

robertf138
Robert F.
4/24/16

This is the second time I have bought from Megatroners , the first twenty cartridges lasted five years without any problems. So I reordered and I got my order in two days and I saved tons of money. I made a mistake on my order so I contacted customer service . My mistake was corrected immediately. Why would anyone one spend eight dollars for one cartridge when you can get them for a dollar fifty.

dd71
2/3/14

I have had very good luck with Megatoners for a number of years and referred them with positive feedback from friends. Just be aware that there will be a nominal shipping fee added after you place the order if you order less than $50 in cartridges and to all toner orders. I found this out by ordering, but you can look it up on the site. They actually should fix this and keeps them from getting 5 stars.

leev
3/29/11

I bought a cartridge from them it came to the house leaking and the roller was exposed which that should not have happened. They told me to do a lot of things to the printer but I did not because I have purchased other ink from ld products and had no problem. I got an rma number and returned to them at my expense and then they had the gaul to tell my credit card company they never recieved the item but I proved to the credit card company that they did. As of today I have never recieved any money from them for shipping. If want poor quality and no customer service please order from this POOR company and your own risk

joeg10
1/10/11

I ordered some ink cartridges and the black one showed empty. I contacted their so called customer service by email since that's the only way. They customer service by phone. They told me to turn off and turn it back on several times which didn't work. After several emails they finally decided to send me a replacement, which had all leaked out!

I ordered ink cartridges, and after closing my 'shopping cart' I got a notice after the fact, that there may be a charge for mailing. I called, and got an answering machine telling me to e mail them. I'm waiting for a reply. It sounds like Bait & Switch to me ! I asked for a reply. If I don't get satisfaction, I'll report them.

By Lyle F.
Questions? Get answers from the Mega Toners staff and other customers.

Mega Toners?