Review of MBWFurniture

Tel: 404.696.2399
mbwfurniture@yahoo.com

sams455
1/23/18

I am totally stunned with the quality of product that I received today. I cannot believe that I got it a very cheap price. I have tried to shop around other outlets but they were not able to beat the price of MBW. 2 thumbs up!

anajt
12/8/17

Kudos to MBW Furniture for their excellent customer service! The reason why I keep coming back to them to buy furniture is not only because they have great quality products, but also because they offer attentive care and support for their customers. I feel like Im a valued customer here.

kellyu2
4/2/17

I just had to post a comment and highly recommend MBW Furniture for your next antique furniture purchase. I just bought my third furniture from them. Unbelievable customer service! I have recommended them to several people and they all have had nothing but great things to say about the selection, quality, and service they get. Much respect to MBW Furniture!

heidic8
8/4/15

Do not use MBW furniture. They overstated the condition and the quality of the cabinet that I recently purchased from them and now want to charge me a restocking fee to return it. This is not a reputable organization. They are overpriced and dishonest. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH MBW FURNITURE

Questions? Get answers from the MBWFurniture staff and other customers.

MBWFurniture?