This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Mbtstore.org

Mbtstore.org has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Mbtstore.org also ranks 621st among Shoes sites. The most common issues with Mbtstore.org are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Mbtstore.org?

“Do not use this website!!!!!, i have been well and...”

lucy l.
3/6/10

Do not use this website!!!!!, i have been well and truly conned, ordered a pair of trainers from them, they sent the wrong size ,style and i'm not even sure if they are the real thing, i have tried contacting them over a dozen times for a refund and they won't reply to my emails. i have no return address that i can send the trainers back to so i can't even get a refund from my credit card company. Company obviously based on China!!! didn't know that till the package arrived. Would strongly advise people to stay away from this website and con artists!!

lucyl1
March 6th, 2010
Company obviously based on China!!! didn't know that till the package arrived.

Would strongly advise people to stay away from this website and con artists!!
rosab1
April 25th, 2010
PLease don't buy from this web site they sent me the wrong shoes and refuse to send my money back. Dont buy from them the shoes are FAKE if you want get MBT shoes go to www.MBTShoes.us .
IF you are facing the same problems with them plz leave a contact so we can talk bou it.

Questions? Get answers from the Mbtstore.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mbtstore.org?

Have a question about Mbtstore.org?