Review of Maxsold.ca

Maxsold.ca reviews

Tel: 604-628-3339

cathyh153
12/11/18

Many times the items are not what the picture shows or description says. Other items say not tested so you can be buying piece of crap. The staff can be snarky and unhelpful and many of the homes there is no staff as the seller is doing the work, how do you get help if item is not right, and some homes are disgustingly dirty. There is a small window of time to ask for refund, but if you miss it due to illness or anything they tell you too bad. I have purchased many times and its hit or miss what you get and recently I have been very dissastisfied by the false advertising and lack of help by MaxSold!

mw209
12/1/18

Read between the lines in the descriptions. Just picked up my winnings or should I say my loosing...nestling dolls were "signed" ha ha it turns out in black marker..with ink marks on the bottom as well. I picked up my stuff in a parking lot of an industrial area and he didnt have all my things that I paid for. He said that he would call me next week. Well hopefully one of the products that I am waiting for is as "signed" by the artist wooden sculpture. Looking forward to seeing that. Be careful. My first experience with this company. Expensive lesson.

benjiea
11/15/18

I bought a nice large oil painting picture frame for a cheap price but with all the unnecessary spending which I didn't have to cost me more than the painting due to maxsold staff mistake on the measurement of the painting. Description was 80" ×60" so I had to rent a truck for the sole purpose of picking up this item but to my surprise the measurement didn't even come close to their description. Actual measurement was 43 × 36. I asked one of the staff that I should be compensated due to their mistake and she told me to write to customer support which I did. After a week gone by, no response so I called and she knows nothing about the complains which tells me that they don't read customer email complains until you actually call and tell them. She said she will forward the complain to their manager and so another week gone by still no answer. I called again and again and she tells me the same story and this time the manager is out of the office. I still get no response to my complain to this date from September 2018.

legit company offering a service with many participants...that is where you have to be careful

By M W.
Questions? Get answers from the Maxsold.ca staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Maxsold.ca