Mauritius Connecting Global vacation rentals

Mauritius Connecting Global vacation rentals

Mauritius Connecting Global vacation rentals has a consumer rating of 4.89 stars from 9 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Mauritius Connecting Global vacation rentals also ranks 11th among Travel Other sites.

How would you rate Mauritius Connecting Global vacation rentals?

“The exclusive experience”

basudeo m.
1/21/19

This vacation rental listing service is unique. They don't take commissions and nothing to advertise. I got 5 adverts when I registered, only need one though. The back office is really different, a lot of choices and details to choose from in the features section. Avoids a lot of questions from guests, every detail is thought through, like what day is garbage collected.

basudeom
January 21st, 2019
I got 5 adverts when I registered, only need one though.
gilianed
January 17th, 2019
The website has a lot of features. Don't get as many bookings as Airbnb. If I had as many bookings as Airbnb, I would have given a 5 rating.
angelah316
August 7th, 2019
I like that when I get on to the site everything I would need to create and or find rental listings is right there. No searching for days, or buttons hidden in strange places. It is an easy to understand platform with great benefits, including marketing your establishment to 5 different language groups.
peterb502
February 4th, 2019
Excellent site which reduces costs for both host and Traveller, this kind of service is brilliant and congratulate the team at Go-to.
jennyb129
January 21st, 2019
No listings fees nor commissions makes it very attractive, they only deduct 10 per booking whatever the booking amount.
They also certify hosts which I also find good.
So much more to write, no time though. GREAT SERVICE!
rhonak3
January 17th, 2019
I have just discovered this company and am really happy with my experience. And of course love saving fees and commissions too!
charlesl277
January 17th, 2019
The most reliable real estate portal to list, buy or rent a property.It has proper ways to view photos and GPS coordinates to locate a property
roodradevsharmad
January 18th, 2019
VERY INTERESTING! THE SITE IS VERY EXPLICIT AND INFORMATIVE. PLEASE ADVISE HOW TO ORGANISE THE SITE VISITS.
wwwdotg
May 17th, 2018
Book your vacation rentals with owners direct. No commissions nor listing fees and direct payment. Mutli-currency and language.

Questions? Get answers from the Mauritius Connecting Global vacation rentals staff and other customers.

frenchieg
Frenchie G.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mauritius Connecting Global vacation rentals?

Have a question about Mauritius Connecting Global vacation rentals?