Match CA

Match CA has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Match CA ranks 286th among Dating sites.

How would you rate Match CA?

“Abysmal Customer Service”

J H.
2/7/17

In December of 2016 I subscribed to Match for one month. I was aware that you had to cancel the subscription before the month was up. I did so online. I didn't however receive confirmation and I found that today that I was supposed to. Hence I have no proof of canceling. Assuming I canceled, and not knowing I was supposed to get a confirmation email I thought nothing more. Until today. The bank kindly informed me that Match had drawn from my account without permission. I called and disputed the charges but they didn't care and they were under no circumstances giving me my money back. I was not allowed to speak to a supervisor as they would not help. I am incredibly frustrated. Abysmal customer service.

jh141
February 7th, 2017

unhappyb2
August 28th, 2014

I joined the site for 3 months and opened my account on the phone. I specifically asked for it not to have the auto renewal on. During this time i discovered that the mobile app does not work in Canada but works if you are outside Canada (I travel alot). During the 3 months i did not get any emails warning me about the auto renewal or explaining how it works. I didn't use the site much simply because they kept on matching me with people that were out of my match preference which tells me they just match you up with whom ever... i kept on getting matches that i had already said "no" to or already emailed show up in my matches again... Anyway, after the 3 months the site automatically renewed my membership and charged me an additional $67... i called in the day after my membership had expired and spoke to the customer service and their supervisor and they kept on referring to the site policy... overall, a big scam... consumer be aware...

Questions? Get answers from the Match CA staff and other customers.

Match.com is the number one destination for online dating with more dates, more relationships, & more marriages than any other dating or personals site.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Match CA?

Have a question about Match CA?