Masterticket.center

Masterticket.center has a consumer rating of 1.46 stars from 26 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Masterticket.center also ranks 166th among Tickets sites. The most common issues with Masterticket.center are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• However, when I googled Ticket Master, its the Ticket Master website that pops up, NOT Master Ticket.
  • Recently, I accidentally purchased tickets through this company.
How would you rate Masterticket.center?

“Was a little scare because of reviews”

Felicia P.
7/29/19

Read many reviews and was extremely nervous that I just dropped a small fortune on 3 rolling stone tickets. Called customer service and they reassured me that I would receive tickets on week of concert. Than concert was rescheduled. Now that's another 3 months of waiting for tickets after waiting for 5 months already. Received tickets 4 days before concert. Printed them and last night had an amazing time at The Rolling Stones concert. So, I would say to anyone that bought tickets that, yes it's a little nerve wrecking waiting. But in the end I was patient and trusted the process and everything worked out fine.

“Listen to everyone saying it's a scam. It...”

Strawberry J.
5/2/19

Whatever you do, do not buy on here. This is a rip off of Ticket Master. I bought tickets in March, and they had two months to send tickets, right? Well guess what? They're fucking sending it on the week of the concert. You know what's worse? They're sending the tickets after the day of the concert. Yeah, it's a scam and I'm pissed. Luckily, I'm still going to the concert and I can get the money back. Like, what the fuck am I supposed to do with the tickets once I get it? Keep it as a souvenir? Smh. To add on, customer service said that the tickets were shipped out when we wanted a refund. But she slipped and said the tickets hadn't been shipped out yet. I'm telling you, DO NOT BUY FROM MASTER TICKET. But from TICKET MASTER. Ticket Master is actually legit. Please listen, and don't get scammed.

ticket master (5) tickets (21) customer service (7) master ticket center (2) concert (6)
jamiem293
May 6th, 2019
We had zero issues. Went to our concert and tickets were downloaded to my phone months ahead at purchase!
alfredoo6
September 10th, 2018
At first I didn't know but best tickets ever, this site is the truth.. I seen scammers in reviews so I was scared but real down best site and best people .
feliciap34
July 29th, 2019

With the wrong name on it and once we got to the show we were told tickets were fake.

By Cay c.
See more answers (2)

I had to wait until 12 hours before the event took place, just be patient and never use master tickets again

By Cody S.

Usually, they say they guarantee delivery by like 48 hours before the event and if you don't have it by then, you can call and complain but they'll say that the sellers have up until the event starts. I got my tickets 2 days before a concert even though I had ordered the tickets 4 months in advance so yeah, it can take a while but be patient

By Natalie P.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Masterticket.center staff and other customers.

Online Ticket Marketplace Where Fans Can Buy Tickets to Concerts, Sports, Theater And Other Events.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Masterticket.center?

Have a question about Masterticket.center?