Masterticket.center reviews

customersupport@masterticket.center

3 reviews with 5 stars

feliciap34
7/29/19

Read many reviews and was extremely nervous that I just dropped a small fortune on 3 rolling stone tickets. Called customer service and they reassured me that I would receive tickets on week of concert. Than concert was rescheduled. Now that's another 3 months of waiting for tickets after waiting for 5 months already. Received tickets 4 days before concert. Printed them and last night had an amazing time at The Rolling Stones concert. So, I would say to anyone that bought tickets that, yes it's a little nerve wrecking waiting. But in the end I was patient and trusted the process and everything worked out fine.

jamiem293
5/6/19

We had zero issues. Went to our concert and tickets were downloaded to my phone months ahead at purchase!

alfredoo6
9/10/18

At first I didn't know but best tickets ever, this site is the truth.. I seen scammers in reviews so I was scared but real down best site and best people .

With the wrong name on it and once we got to the show we were told tickets were fake.

By Cay c.

I had to wait until 12 hours before the event took place, just be patient and never use master tickets again

By Cody S.

Usually, they say they guarantee delivery by like 48 hours before the event and if you don't have it by then, you can call and complain but they'll say that the sellers have up until the event starts. I got my tickets 2 days before a concert even though I had ordered the tickets 4 months in advance so yeah, it can take a while but be patient

By Natalie P.

Questions? Get answers from the Masterticket.center staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Masterticket.center