Mastercard.us

Mastercard.us has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Mastercard.us are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Mastercard.us?

“Not trust worthy.”

Darrel S.
10/16/19

In August I was notified of several fraudulent transactions on my Mastercard account and a new account was issued. On August 6, 2019 I was notified of a new charge on my Mastercard. Investigation I carried found it was a charge from a company with whom I had done business in the past, cancelled the account with them and chose not to give them and as a result was they did not have the new account number and admitted they got the new account number from the "bank" Mastercard and other credit card companies have what is called an "Account updater service" by which, without your permission, they will update your account information without your approval, giving new expiration dates or new account numbers to merchants without your permission. In effect, Mastercard and your bank aide in credit card fraud without your approval.

darrels13
October 16th, 2019

On August 6, 2019 I was notified of a new charge on my Mastercard.

Questions? Get answers from the Mastercard.us staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mastercard.us?

Have a question about Mastercard.us?