Review of Marosiamart

Marosiamart reviews

zaina10
11/12/18

I have placed order on 7th of May (Order#383). Expected delivery time for delivery is 11 to 13 days but the status of my order (as of 17th May) is still on hold. I have tried to talk to support team via Marosia Mart online web portal but had no luck, at the time of placing order i was able to talk to the support team and they seem helpful but the day i make the payment they vanished.

I contact owner of marosia mart Mr. Yasser Ayeed, he replied very responsively in the begining, but now he is on run as well.

they are nothing but fraud!!

danb447
9/15/18

The worst experience I have ever had! They took the money very quickly but the product was never delivered, stay away!

moe94
4/21/17

I was a bit hesitant to shop with Marosia Mart since I haven't heard about them and there was no much feedback on their service or products. i also wanted to buy an expensive coffee machine so honestly i didn't want to risk with them! however i went ahead and placed my order, 2days later I received my Jura coffee machine with some complimentary Italian coffee beans. I have to admit this wasn't bad at all.

Questions? Get answers from the Marosiamart staff and other customers.

Marosiamart?