Marketplace

Marketplace has a consumer rating of 3.33 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Marketplace ranks 38th among Business News sites.

How would you rate Marketplace?

“Overall it is good”

Dave M.
7/19/20

I like that it gives the option of local but doesn't always keep you in your state and people list for fake prices without oversight and correction.

“MarketPlace Health Ins. Mislead Me Badly”

Holly P.
1/8/20

When I enrolled in the Florida Blue Select Plan through MarketPlace the agent told me that Baptist Hospital doctors are covered. So I specifically asked again giving my doctors name and again the agent told me he takes the plan. Now my doctors office tells me they do not take Florida Blue Select which is a Blue Cross Blue Shield Plan. My doctors office told they have this issue with MARKETPLACE every January. They told me the agents are untruthful so they can sell more therefore more commission. Now Im SOL. Have to find another doctor after using mine for 30+ years.

davem736
July 19th, 2020

jayd12
August 20th, 2012

While you may think business audio podcasts can be dry and/or boring, you haven't heard Marketplace from APM. It's a 30 minutes daily M-F show that is fast paced with several 2-3 minute stories, about all sorts of interesting topics that relate to current consumer trends. Their website features these stories as well, if you miss the podcast or live stream.

hollyp83
January 8th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Marketplace staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Marketplace?

Have a question about Marketplace?