Marketplace.org

Marketplace.org has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Marketplace.org also ranks 55th among Radio sites.

How would you rate Marketplace.org?

“Kai Ryssdal doesn't know what he's talking about”

HLBenson W.
10/30/08

Kai Ryssdal doesn't know what he's talking about - I am proudly a Republican, but yet, I do appreciate some of the programming on National Public Radio. It can be a bunch of softball liberal nonsense, but it can also be thoughtful good news radio. Marketplace hosted by Kai Ryssdal is not one of the good shows. It's meant to be like some consumer business news round-up, but I find it to be painfully pedestrian. I realize these shows are intended for a general audience, and Kai Ryssdal's style is sort of "laid-back-host," but his questions for his guests are terrible - at worst uninformed and at best trite. Other shows for general audiences like Charlie Rose or even super-liberal Fresh Air have much more insightful hosts who ask much better questions. How to improve Marketplace? Make Kai read more books, or better yet, get a new host.

hlbensonw
October 30th, 2008

Questions? Get answers from the Marketplace.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Marketplace.org?

Have a question about Marketplace.org?