Market Hair Extension reviews

Tel: 1-800-672-0510

1 star

sallyw103
1/15/19

These extensions are amazingly perfect. They look like they are my own hair and they add length and volume to it. I will use the parahair extensions again!I bought my new extensions a few weeks ago to match my new hairstyle. They were immediately perfect.

kayleyc1
1/15/19

I have searched other websites for tape in extensions and it was a fail. Too much money, not the color I wanted, too long, too short, whatever the reason may be. I found this site and have loved it ever since! I bought 5 bundles of hair tape in for less than at a salon!!! I couldn't believe it! I've had them in for almost a month now and no one can tell they're fake! I love this website!

alexisc92
1/15/19

Absolutely love these extensions! I applied them myself and washed them only after 2 days (I know recommended is 3 days), and they became much thicker after the first wash. I applied a heat protectant & blow dried with medium heat and the extensions still remained intact and good as new. Def worth the price /affordable. Highly recommend for fabulous ,shiny and lengthy hair! Looks natural and blends in well with real hair...I purchased two colors that blended perfectly. Thank you

krysiag
1/15/19

The hair was a surprisingly good quality. I was apprehensive at first because the current hair extensions that I use are twice the price. Using these extensions, I was able to use a packet and a half and my hair looks better than ever. It's really full and the color matched up perfectly with highlights. I will definitely buy them again.

diannap7
4/20/18

I have tried several extensions and these by far are my favorite! I am a blonde and they have the best color selection by far for blondes. I actually purchased a 16in set and 18in set because I loved them so much. I toned them with purple shampoo for two minutes or less and they turned out perfect! I can style and do everything I do with my real hair! I highly recommend these! One more thing, the clips are very sturdy and stay in your head!

Questions? Get answers from the Market Hair Extension staff and other customers.

Market Hair Extension?