MarketHairExtension.ca reviews

Tel: 1-800-672-0510

kaylam56
12/4/17
No item shipped to me. Was told that it would be here by nov 30. I was lied to. Its december 4th and still nothing. I needed these for a very special event and allowed myself lots of time. Also this says .ca which means that its a Canadian site. Apparently it is Chinese. Now if my package ever shows up it will be horrible quality. Customer service is useless. Buyer beware.
lindat159
11/23/17
Just right amount of waves in a novelty colour I was playing with on my hair. So pleased I aready ordered more!
tracyz8
11/16/17
I have ordered a few times now and my orders have arrived on time, the hair is great quality and the customer service is great. They were ready to answer my questions and make suggestions with my ordering. Top notch and keep up the great work!
aleksisa1
11/15/17
Still have not received my extensions even though I had the DHL shipping. Finally was able to get a hold of a customer service rep that told me that my item was out of stock and had only shipped one day prior - still no tracking info and it has been over 24 hours since she said they shipped. Customer service rep actually exited the chat on me when trying to get refunded for shipping costs!
Can't imagine the extensions will actually be of any reasonable quality if they can't even manage their customer service portion.
Spent over $250 on hair!
shawnac13
11/10/17
These hair extensions are good quality and easy to put in.
Lots of colors to choose from.
Try
Customer service is there to help you.
kristenf18
10/16/17
I've been buying hair from this site for half a year now and have always experienced timely delivery's, good quality and most importantly fantastic customer support. Definitely a reliable place to purchase from.
angeles6
10/12/17
Don't hesitate to order! I am a loyal customer here because I have received consistent & reliable ; hair quality, quick & accurate delivery, and excellent customer service. On my first order ,I ordered a shade lighter than I wanted , they quickly exchanged my order for the one shade darker. I order the 20" human hair stick fusion Extentions. They are great quality for half the price I used to pay. I'm happy!
zeinabm1
9/30/17
I've really enjoyed purchasing from this company ! The hair quality is amazing. I'm currently wearing their fusion hair extensions since end of may. And the hair feels brand new and so soft and shiny!
tashae10
9/29/17
I never received my product and it's been over a month. Spent almost $100. Was told to keep waiting and now I'm Fed up.
stephanier113
9/20/17
Placed another order after being disappointed 2 times before from the quality and late delivery. Today after waiting 3 weeks and having my client wait 3 weeks for hair they sent it to Russia and I'm in Canada and won't do anything about it and just told me to keep waiting. Don't buy from here the quality is Barbie doll hair and the service sucks.
natashat18
8/26/17
These extension are not only good quality but they last so long. I love them and the price is amazing! I won't shop anywhere else.
hediehs
8/23/17
Gorgeous hair and great for the price. Looks really natural. Waves look great.
Fast shipping.
Thanks.
kristinm58
8/16/17
Greatly appreciate having such great hair extensions and a decent price..I have very bad anxiety and nervous issues and have had extreme hair loss and breakage..My appearance is extremely important to me and without these extensions to help me I wouldnt feel myself and happy...Very great service and enjoy the products so much..Thank you!!
caraa9
7/27/17
These are my go to hair extensions! I have purchased from Market Hair Extensions multiple times and each time I am amazed at the quality of the hair. The color is always exactly as shown. The thickness works perfect for my hair. As someone who changes her hair often I love that these extensions are affordable but are high quality!! Love them
lindab370
6/27/17
I'm am absolutely 100% satisfied with these extensions!!! I bought the hair extensions two times, The quality is so amazing! I've tried different extensions and I must say these are the best!! the hair were thick and soft and lasted around 4 months. It is a great brand of the hair extensions, you can try!
erinr45
5/26/17
I bought 2 packs of the 22 inch bleach blonde tape in extensions and had my hair stylist put them in for me after she dyed them with elumen. These are the worst extensions I have ever used. They have broken until they are about 15 inches now and I put them in in March. Every time I wash them they get so tangled and matted and I've been so gentle and careful with them, trying not to wash them too much, deep conditioning my hair and very very gently brushing out the continuous knots and tangles. I will not buy any hair from this site again.
nameh
12/7/16
As a hair dresser, i have all the products and knowledge of keeping hair nice, the extensions i got from here are like 10% double draw, they're not remi, i had them microlinked in for one week without washing, i couldnt brush them out and had to throw them, all the reviews on that site are fake, and that's saying something, spend more money and get better hair ELSEWHERE its worth the money. don't buy from any of these sites they're all from China , grades 6a+ mean nothing, there is no standard and each companys standard for grades is different

I will definitely recommend market hair extentions to others !!!

By jorda H.

Pls don't worry that this is legit. To ensure the safety of your transaction, sometimes they need to double check the similar document proving residency address,Just to ensure that your card was used by yourdelf.

By linda c.
Questions? Get answers from the MarketHairExtension.ca staff and other customers.

25 Photos for MarketHairExtension.ca