MarketHairExtension.ca reviews

Tel: 1-800-672-0510

tashae10
9/29/17

I never received my product and it's been over a month. Spent almost $100. Was told to keep waiting and now I'm Fed up.

stephanier113
9/20/17

Placed another order after being disappointed 2 times before from the quality and late delivery. Today after waiting 3 weeks and having my client wait 3 weeks for hair they sent it to Russia and I'm in Canada and won't do anything about it and just told me to keep waiting. Don't buy from here the quality is Barbie doll hair and the service sucks.

natashat18
8/26/17

These extension are not only good quality but they last so long. I love them and the price is amazing! I won't shop anywhere else.

hediehs
8/23/17

Gorgeous hair and great for the price. Looks really natural. Waves look great.
Fast shipping.
Thanks.

kristinm58
8/16/17

Greatly appreciate having such great hair extensions and a decent price..I have very bad anxiety and nervous issues and have had extreme hair loss and breakage..My appearance is extremely important to me and without these extensions to help me I wouldnt feel myself and happy...Very great service and enjoy the products so much..Thank you!!

caraa9
7/27/17

These are my go to hair extensions! I have purchased from Market Hair Extensions multiple times and each time I am amazed at the quality of the hair. The color is always exactly as shown. The thickness works perfect for my hair. As someone who changes her hair often I love that these extensions are affordable but are high quality!! Love them

lindab370
6/27/17

I'm am absolutely 100% satisfied with these extensions!!! I bought the hair extensions two times, The quality is so amazing! I've tried different extensions and I must say these are the best!! the hair were thick and soft and lasted around 4 months. It is a great brand of the hair extensions, you can try!

erinr45
5/26/17

I bought 2 packs of the 22 inch bleach blonde tape in extensions and had my hair stylist put them in for me after she dyed them with elumen. These are the worst extensions I have ever used. They have broken until they are about 15 inches now and I put them in in March. Every time I wash them they get so tangled and matted and I've been so gentle and careful with them, trying not to wash them too much, deep conditioning my hair and very very gently brushing out the continuous knots and tangles. I will not buy any hair from this site again.

nameh
12/7/16

As a hair dresser, i have all the products and knowledge of keeping hair nice, the extensions i got from here are like 10% double draw, they're not remi, i had them microlinked in for one week without washing, i couldnt brush them out and had to throw them, all the reviews on that site are fake, and that's saying something, spend more money and get better hair ELSEWHERE its worth the money. don't buy from any of these sites they're all from China , grades 6a+ mean nothing, there is no standard and each companys standard for grades is different

yes, it is fine, you can buy from markethairextension

By Tanya N.
Questions? Get answers from the MarketHairExtension.ca staff and other customers.

17 Photos for MarketHairExtension.ca