MarketHairExtension.ca

MarketHairExtension.ca

www.markethairextension.ca

MarketHairExtension.ca has a consumer rating of 3.59 stars from 44 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. MarketHairExtension.ca also ranks 17th among Hair Extensions sites. The most common issues with MarketHairExtension.ca are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

• They both always give great customer service & try their hardest to make their customers happy!

• Market Hair extensions has ruined my Christmas this year.
How would you rate MarketHairExtension.ca?

“SO IMPRESSED”

Jess Z.
1/15/19

I have been purchasing extensions from you guys over the last couple of years and have tried other extensions in this time also. For the price of your extensions they are really good quality, I found others I have purchased from other companies for roughly the same price have been of very poor quality. I am always receiving compliments on my hair and people are often surprised when I tell them I have hair extensions because they look so natural. I will defiantly continue to purchase my extensions from your company and recommend them to friends :)

“Bad product, even worse customer service”

Aseel S.
6/3/19

I bought 20" long, 145 grams 10 pcs set hair extensions. When I recieved it it looked very thin, so I weighed the set and it was 128 grams only. I try to get hold of customer service a few times, they reply at first and as soon as I mention this problem and ask for return they disappear and never reply back. Til the last CS representative, she said that all she can do is refund me only $10 (I paid over a $100 in total) I explained to her that it makes no sense to me to accept the $10 refund because the item is defective but she refused. In addition, the head clips are super uncomfortable.

customer service (14) hair extensions (14)
nardiab1
January 26th, 2020
Purchased 34 inch hair extensions. Received 30 inch hair extensions labelled as 34 inches.
They refused to send correct item or refund. They ignored my messages so I had to take out paypal case against them.
Extremely unprofessional. Extensions were awful quality and smelt awful.
alicel153
January 25th, 2020
These clip ins are amazing quality. The color matched up perfectly with my hair and I have already received so many compliments, 0 complaints. They are the perfect thickness for my hair. I will for sure purchase more sets from this seller.
kellym684
January 17th, 2020
Buyer Beware!! I have worn many extensions in the past and know how to take care of my hair! This is by far the worst quality hair I have ever used! No amount of conditioner and oil keep the hair from matting and ending up in dread locks! This company does NOT stand behind their products when I have asked for a partial, not even a FULL refund they deny me and offer me 30% back, when this hair is useless and has to be thrown in the garbage.

Since I have left negative reviews they have shut down their comments on their Facebook page. They have an older Facebook Page as well that has not favourable reviews with pictures.
On other sites, after there is a negative review Is posted rapidly 5 positive reviews come, they buy reviews.

Tip for consumers: They do not stand behind their products, the worst hair I have ever used! I thought I was getting local hair out of Vancouver and in fact they answer 12 hours later, they are NOT local.

jordah
January 13th, 2020
Just received my order!! very high quality of hair and good customer service too ,but I only wish that I could find them on the phone since I hate writing emails back n Ft but I will definitely recommend market hair Extention to others !!! Thanks guys good Job stay honest!!
sandras871
January 13th, 2020
I have always wanted to try tape in extensions but never had the funds to do so. I came across this website with reasonable prices and i got a bit nervous not knowing if everything would actually be good quality material. I was very happy when the tape in extensions were everything i expected them to be. I have find my new website to shop from! I absolutely love them and they have great prices !
tarraw
January 12th, 2020
To begin with, extensions are shipped from China which I did not expect given .ca web address. I thought I was buying from a Canadian company since i am in Canada. The extensions took a month arrive- at which point all the events I needed them for has passed. Once I did receive them, the color did not match my hair. When I asked for a refund, they stopped responding to my emails. Since writing a bad review, they did offer me a refund, but did not take accountability implying I am the one who did not respond to them. It's really bad customer service
pattyv37
January 10th, 2020
HEED THE WARNINGS. I read the reviews prior to purchasing. I decided to listen to the good reviews instead. HUGE MISTAKE. The extensions I received were not like the photos. I immediately let them know and asked for a refund. They kept telling me to give them a try and that my cooperation would be much appreciated. I kept telling them no, as I did not want to open the package so I could get a refund. They stopped replying to my e-mails after the 4th request for a refund. I have e-mailed them 6 times asking for a refund and they will not get back to me. I have called customer service, only to be met with a "we are not available at this moment' message. My advice, spend the extra money to purchase from legitimate places like Bebonia. I wish I had.
lindac1691
January 9th, 2020
one of the best tape in hair extention that I had try,the quality is the best it's long lasting ,very good price,I tried before from other company but I could use just 1 to 2 month but this one I used 4-5 times and still good ,happy to bought frome markethair
tashal25
December 5th, 2019
I am very happy with the tape hair extensions! After wearing them for one week and washing them they are still great and makes the hair look like there is 0 hair loss. It's a lil bit more hair at the top of every weft but it helps when I'm trying to blend in the hair better with my natural hair.
mistyh39
October 1st, 2019
First of all, be aware they are based out of China, not Canada. They sent me the wrong hair colour, black is actually dark brown and made false promises of giving me 15% off I never received. To return it would have cost me more than the item was worth. The hair is stringy and cheap and is going in the garbage. Do not trust this company.
shadyy
August 2nd, 2019
If you are looking for affordable, quality and variety, this is your best bet. enjoy shopping extensions from them. Customer service is superb.
shawnyh
June 26th, 2019
Wonderful hair! Nice and full! Color is exactly what it should be. Nice blend of bother colors, not too chunky. Ive bought a few items from PARAHAIR and havent been disappointed! Been doing extensions for over 10 years as a professional & i will keep ordering this brand! Also love their tape in's much more hair per piece than other brands.
aseels1
June 3rd, 2019
In addition, the head clips are super uncomfortable.
malekh1
March 25th, 2019
A huge thank you to Tony & Lena! They both always give great customer service & try their hardest to make their customers happy! Market hair extensions is the best for hair extensions. I highly recommend this website for anyone who's looking for beautiful hair!:)
nadiak28
January 15th, 2019
I was impressed with the packaging. They took the time to style it with curls and rollers to keep its shape. It could have been worn right out of the box. Very soft and beautiful hair. The cut and style look amazing. It feels very real and gives a very authentic look and feel. The length is slightly below the shoulders and has great movement.
tanyan27
January 15th, 2019
These are FAR better than I expected! These are soft and feel great. I even had them colored to match my hair color. They held up really well. My hair is really short and these blended perfectly. Honesty, I couldn't stop running my fingers through it. I've never managed to achieve this level of healthy hair for myself. I bought two sets but really only needed one to add volume so I'll keep the 2nd set for occasions where I want to add length. I trimmed to match the longest parts of my hair. Relatively easy to put in although I have to tease my hair slightly to make them stay. VERY pleased, exactly what I needed and they look natural. Highly recommend!
jessz7
andread154
December 17th, 2018
WOW WOW,! Magnifique 100% REMY HUMAN HAIR,i received my order this after noon exactly like asking i received without charge to NY. WOW,I LOVÉ IT !the excellent quality of hair and really 100% human ,I love most the excellent customer service that i received ! great service , fast toll accuracy ! wow I am the happy of my purchases! I'll referer everything my friends.Thanks again for the great communication and accuracy I will come to your store to buy miles thank you
staceye16
April 30th, 2018
I just love this hair and all of the products I have bought from Markethairextebsion. I have worn a lot of hair extensions. I have had tape-in and ones from other website and these Extensions are the best. The clips don't hurt my head and the hair is a lot thicker and you get more. It is certainly worth the added cost compared to cheaper ones. I recommend them to everyone.
dianap96
April 24th, 2018
Love these. They look so natural and feel natural and super healthy. They wash well and curl well also. I get so many compliments on my hair but no one ever asks if i have extensions. Great investment. I will forever me loyal to Market hair
reneeb120
April 20th, 2018
The Jet Black Extentions are absolutely to die for. I've purchased from markethairextensions before and loved my Extentions and then decided to buy these and they're working out great! The shipping time is also very fast, I was extremely impressed. I literally got my Extentions within two days of the purchase. I have very thin hair and these Extentions are on the thicker side and don't show at all, everyone thinks it's my real hair. Thank you so much for having amazing customer service and providing great quality hair Extentions!
lillym19
April 20th, 2018
I debated for so long to get these extensions!!! I was so eager to get my packaged I tracked it down like crazy!!! The best feeling ever when I opened the package!!! im so happy with my purchased!!!These are beautiful and so thick! Ive had them for about a month now and are still in perfect condition. Super soft, silky and thick from top to bottom
laranel
April 19th, 2018
I am super happy with my extensions! They feel and look like my hair and no one can even tell they areextensions or that I have anything in! The seamless are the way to go. Totally worth it.Also the shipping is very fast.I will definitely recommend it.
larac25
March 15th, 2018
Took ages for my package to arrive I tried to get a refund
when I got the package 3 months later I had already decided it was going to be returned sent it back unopened and sent to the address that it was sent from and all they said they never received it back and sorry still no refund
Ridulous and bad company altogether all they want is your money and don't care about anything else. The also try to claim when buying that they are an Ireland or an Eu company and that ur package will be delivered withing a week except it's coming from various places in Asia
sarahb367
December 11th, 2017
I am having the worst experience with Market Hair .

The customer service advisor keeps telling me I need to be patient and to wait for the order that I paid express shipping for.

I called DHL their courier and they told me that they haven't yet picked up my package from China yet. Considering they advertise that their warehouses are in Australia -this made me even more angry.

I am half bald from bleach breakage and all I wanted was to look nice for my Christmas party.

I can say now I will be too embarrassed to go looking like this.

Market Hair extensions has ruined my Christmas this year.

I will definitely recommend market hair extentions to others !!!

By jorda H.