MarketHairExtension.ca

MarketHairExtension.ca

MarketHairExtension.ca has a consumer rating of 3.26 stars from 57 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with MarketHairExtension.ca most frequently mention good quality. MarketHairExtension.ca ranks 23rd among Hair Extensions sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 40.9%

• They both always give great customer service & try their hardest to make their customers happy!

• Market Hair extensions has ruined my Christmas this year.
How would you rate MarketHairExtension.ca?

“I was very happy when the tape in extensions were everything i expected”

sandra s.
1/13/20

I have always wanted to try tape in extensions but never had the funds to do so. I came across this website with reasonable prices and i got a bit nervous not knowing if everything would actually be good quality material. I was very happy when the tape in extensions were everything i expected them to be. I have find my new website to shop from! I absolutely love them and they have great prices!

“I might as well have thrown a 100$ out the window”

Monica S.
6/9/20

Trash. They buy reviews firstly. Second their customer service is a bot. If you even open the package to look at the product only to be disappointed you can't return it. They will go back and forth in circles. When you try them on I hope you like mullets cause that's what you get the hair is so thin. It's so bad I can't even cut the clips off and make a ponytail extension. Oh and they didn't even send me two of the single clips. Complete trash.

customer service (18) hair extensions (15)
monicas334
June 9th, 2020
shadiaj
October 19th, 2020
They have stolen my money scam be careful never trust this company not Canadian. No refund policy not serious at all
jordah
January 13th, 2020
Just received my order! Very high quality of hair and good customer service too, but I only wish that I could find them on the phone since I hate writing emails back n Ft but I will definitely recommend market hair Extention to others! Thanks guys good Job stay honest!
kellym684
January 17th, 2020
Buyer Beware! I have worn many extensions in the past and know how to take care of my hair! This is by far the worst quality hair I have ever used! No amount of conditioner and oil keep the hair from matting and ending up in dread locks! This company does NOT stand behind their products when I have asked for a partial, not even a FULL refund they deny me and offer me 30% back, when this hair is useless and has to be thrown in the garbage.

Since I have left negative reviews they have shut down their comments on their Facebook page. They have an older Facebook Page as well that has not favourable reviews with pictures.
On other sites, after there is a negative review Is posted rapidly 5 positive reviews come, they buy reviews.

Tip for consumers: They do not stand behind their products, the worst hair I have ever used! I thought I was getting local hair out of Vancouver and in fact they answer 12 hours later, they are NOT local.

sandras871
January 13th, 2020
nardiab1
January 26th, 2020
Purchased 34 inch hair extensions. Received 30 inch hair extensions labelled as 34 inches.
They refused to send correct item or refund. They ignored my messages so I had to take out paypal case against them.
Extremely unprofessional. Extensions were awful quality and smelt awful.
sandik2
October 8th, 2020
My hair dresser who installed them said they were the best he ever used. He said they have two clamps already installed and they were very easy to install. I bought 26" blonde, and toned it grey. I love them, I will buy again. Shipping was really fast too.
mm981
April 13th, 2020
The pictures on the site are not what you will receive and they will refuse to refund your money. This company is fraudulent and when confronted they will refuse to refund you and proceed to ignore communication. Do not give your money to these people, they are thieves.
alicel153
January 25th, 2020
These clip ins are amazing quality. The color matched up perfectly with my hair and I have already received so many compliments, 0 complaints. They are the perfect thickness for my hair. I will for sure purchase more sets from this seller.
janinar3
June 22nd, 2020
I have had my extension installed by hair stylist for years. Due to COVID 19 I was on my own. I ordered some from amazon and was very disappointed. I did a bit of research and figured I would give it another try online. I ordered the 24 inch Micro loop blonde highlight ones, since they are easier to install myself and the long length leaves the ends thicker since there is more to cut off. I have very thin and fine hair so I really need thick individual strands since I can't install to many. The. 07 per strand were okay. Thought I got the 1 gram, but with only 40 installed the volume is good so far.
I am very disappointed in how bright the rings that get clipped tight are! They are supposed to blend so they don't get noticed when hair blows in the wind or you go swimming. That is the biggest reason I have been using this kind of extension over any other. Need to show close ups pictures of those!
angelh130
November 4th, 2020
It melts on heat. Can't be coloured. None of their descriptions are real. I took my hair extensions to my hairdresser of 20 years. & we tested it. It burnt with heat and colour. -0/10. DONT BUY. I DO NOT RECOMMEND.
leannet33
May 25th, 2020
Love it! Love the packaging got my package in 3 days! The hair was more then what I expected to get. Awesome price. I'm a hairdresser for weddings and bought these for a client of mine for her wedding.
I will be forever purchasing these for my brides from this store.
isabellel39
August 4th, 2020
It was my first time ordering from markethairextension. I order june 8 2020 we are august 4 didn't get my order. I wrote another comment on another website. They answer sorry for the delay because of covid but they didn't solved my problem. They ask to order with express shipping. But still i paid for the hair i didn't get and no refund. I send e mails, chat with them on the wesite, they told me they will send the hair but i have no confirmation. The firts and last time i order from. No costumer service at all.
sabrinah152
October 21st, 2020
I'm a hairstylist and I've been on the hunt for great extensions FOREVER.
I've ordered a few times from here and I am in LOVE. My absolute favorite site. Best customer service, the best prices. 100 percent recommended!
alliew35
July 11th, 2020
I ordered the 10 piece 24" Indian REMY clip ins. I recieved a 7 piece 19" definitely not REMY clip ins. I have not been successful in reaching customer service and it has been 4 days. They have not emailed or messaged me back.
cheryln146
August 17th, 2020
Not happy, took months to come in and when I asked if I could get a tracking number I couldn't understand the system at all. I sent another email and all they said was it was on its way and sent a totally different tracking number. When they finally came in they were not the same colour as the picture, it was not 20 inches long and they were so thin. And the closer to the end of the extension, the thinner the hair got. Decided to suck it up anyways since they were $80 and I put 47 in my hair. They're purple extensions and wanted them to be seen so I put 3 rows on each side of my head closer to the part so you could see the purple... well you can barely notice them. My first time washing them after putting them in I could barely brush my hair, and after my hair was dry it's constantly full of little knots. I have sent an email stating I will send the remaining half but I would like half my money back and waiting for a reply.
Don't waste your money... I had better ones from the flea market.
lindac1691
January 9th, 2020
One of the best tape in hair extention that I had try, the quality is the best it's long lasting, very good price, I tried before from other company but I could use just 1 to 2 month but this one I used 4-5 times and still good, happy to bought frome markethair
pattyv37
January 10th, 2020
HEED THE WARNINGS. I read the reviews prior to purchasing. I decided to listen to the good reviews instead. HUGE MISTAKE. The extensions I received were not like the photos. I immediately let them know and asked for a refund. They kept telling me to give them a try and that my cooperation would be much appreciated. I kept telling them no, as I did not want to open the package so I could get a refund. They stopped replying to my e-mails after the 4th request for a refund. I have e-mailed them 6 times asking for a refund and they will not get back to me. I have called customer service, only to be met with a "we are not available at this moment' message. My advice, spend the extra money to purchase from legitimate places like Bebonia. I wish I had.
camilles73
May 27th, 2020
I ordered to sets of clip ins May 1st 2020 regular shipping it is now May 27th and still nothing customer service tells me to have patience I have been chatting with them for 2 weeks now and still waiting. May 21st I took the advice of another customer service person and payed an extra $21 for 2-3 days shipping and still nothing and no tracking number they tell me to still have patience. This is my very first experience with hair extensions that I have not gotten was so excited about these arriving and I have spent over $400. This company has the worst customer service and I am still not done I want a full refund for something I have not received and I beg you PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY THIS STUFF COMES FROM CHINA I CAN DO BETTER IN CANADA. Please tell all your girlfriends there dreams will be shattered.
tashal25
December 5th, 2019
I am very happy with the tape hair extensions! After wearing them for one week and washing them they are still great and makes the hair look like there is 0 hair loss. It's a lil bit more hair at the top of every weft but it helps when I'm trying to blend in the hair better with my natural hair.
mistyh39
October 1st, 2019
First of all, be aware they are based out of China, not Canada. They sent me the wrong hair colour, black is actually dark brown and made false promises of giving me 15% off I never received. To return it would have cost me more than the item was worth. The hair is stringy and cheap and is going in the garbage. Do not trust this company.
aseels1
June 3rd, 2019
I bought 20" long, 145 grams 10 pcs set hair extensions. When I recieved it it looked very thin, so I weighed the set and it was 128 grams only. I try to get hold of customer service a few times, they reply at first and as soon as I mention this problem and ask for return they disappear and never reply back. Til the last CS representative, she said that all she can do is refund me only $10 (I paid over a $100 in total) I explained to her that it makes no sense to me to accept the $10 refund because the item is defective but she refused.
In addition, the head clips are super uncomfortable.
jessz7
January 15th, 2019
I have been purchasing extensions from you guys over the last couple of years and have tried other extensions in this time also. For the price of your extensions they are really good quality, I found others I have purchased from other companies for roughly the same price have been of very poor quality. I am always receiving compliments on my hair and people are often surprised when I tell them I have hair extensions because they look so natural. I will defiantly continue to purchase my extensions from your company and recommend them to friends :)
kaylam56
December 4th, 2017
No item shipped to me. Was told that it would be here by nov 30. I was lied to. Its december 4th and still nothing. I needed these for a very special event and allowed myself lots of time. Also this says. Ca which means that its a Canadian site. Apparently it is Chinese. Now if my package ever shows up it will be horrible quality. Customer service is useless. Buyer beware.
aleksisa1
November 15th, 2017
Still have not received my extensions even though I had the DHL shipping. Finally was able to get a hold of a customer service rep that told me that my item was out of stock and had only shipped one day prior - still no tracking info and it has been over 24 hours since she said they shipped. Customer service rep actually exited the chat on me when trying to get refunded for shipping costs!
Can't imagine the extensions will actually be of any reasonable quality if they can't even manage their customer service portion.
Spent over $250 on hair!

I will definitely recommend market hair extentions to others!

By jorda H.