MarketHairExtension.ca reviews

Tel: 1-800-672-0510

tashal25
12/5/19
I am very happy with the tape hair extensions! After wearing them for one week and washing them they are still great and makes the hair look like there is 0 hair loss. It's a lil bit more hair at the top of every weft but it helps when I'm trying to blend in the hair better with my natural hair.
mistyh39
10/1/19
First of all, be aware they are based out of China, not Canada. They sent me the wrong hair colour, black is actually dark brown and made false promises of giving me 15% off I never received. To return it would have cost me more than the item was worth. The hair is stringy and cheap and is going in the garbage. Do not trust this company.
shadyy
8/2/19
If you are looking for affordable, quality and variety, this is your best bet. enjoy shopping extensions from them. Customer service is superb.
shawnyh
6/26/19
Wonderful hair! Nice and full! Color is exactly what it should be. Nice blend of bother colors, not too chunky. Ive bought a few items from PARAHAIR and havent been disappointed! Been doing extensions for over 10 years as a professional & i will keep ordering this brand! Also love their tape in's much more hair per piece than other brands.
aseels1
6/3/19
I bought 20" long, 145 grams 10 pcs set hair extensions. When I recieved it it looked very thin, so I weighed the set and it was 128 grams only. I try to get hold of customer service a few times, they reply at first and as soon as I mention this problem and ask for return they disappear and never reply back. Til the last CS representative, she said that all she can do is refund me only $10 (I paid over a $100 in total) I explained to her that it makes no sense to me to accept the $10 refund because the item is defective but she refused.
In addition, the head clips are super uncomfortable.
malekh1
3/25/19
A huge thank you to Tony & Lena! They both always give great customer service & try their hardest to make their customers happy! Market hair extensions is the best for hair extensions. I highly recommend this website for anyone who's looking for beautiful hair!:)
nadiak28
1/15/19
I was impressed with the packaging. They took the time to style it with curls and rollers to keep its shape. It could have been worn right out of the box. Very soft and beautiful hair. The cut and style look amazing. It feels very real and gives a very authentic look and feel. The length is slightly below the shoulders and has great movement.
tanyan27
1/15/19
These are FAR better than I expected! These are soft and feel great. I even had them colored to match my hair color. They held up really well. My hair is really short and these blended perfectly. Honesty, I couldn't stop running my fingers through it. I've never managed to achieve this level of healthy hair for myself. I bought two sets but really only needed one to add volume so I'll keep the 2nd set for occasions where I want to add length. I trimmed to match the longest parts of my hair. Relatively easy to put in although I have to tease my hair slightly to make them stay. VERY pleased, exactly what I needed and they look natural. Highly recommend!
jessz7
1/15/19
I have been purchasing extensions from you guys over the last couple of years and have tried other extensions in this time also. For the price of your extensions they are really good quality, I found others I have purchased from other companies for roughly the same price have been of very poor quality. I am always receiving compliments on my hair and people are often surprised when I tell them I have hair extensions because they look so natural. I will defiantly continue to purchase my extensions from your company and recommend them to friends :)
andread154
12/17/18
WOW WOW,! Magnifique 100% REMY HUMAN HAIR,i received my order this after noon exactly like asking i received without charge to NY. WOW,I LOVÉ IT !the excellent quality of hair and really 100% human ,I love most the excellent customer service that i received ! great service , fast toll accuracy ! wow I am the happy of my purchases! I'll referer everything my friends.Thanks again for the great communication and accuracy I will come to your store to buy miles thank you
staceye16
4/30/18
I just love this hair and all of the products I have bought from Markethairextebsion. I have worn a lot of hair extensions. I have had tape-in and ones from other website and these Extensions are the best. The clips don't hurt my head and the hair is a lot thicker and you get more. It is certainly worth the added cost compared to cheaper ones. I recommend them to everyone.
dianap96
4/24/18
Love these. They look so natural and feel natural and super healthy. They wash well and curl well also. I get so many compliments on my hair but no one ever asks if i have extensions. Great investment. I will forever me loyal to Market hair
reneeb120
4/20/18
The Jet Black Extentions are absolutely to die for. I've purchased from markethairextensions before and loved my Extentions and then decided to buy these and they're working out great! The shipping time is also very fast, I was extremely impressed. I literally got my Extentions within two days of the purchase. I have very thin hair and these Extentions are on the thicker side and don't show at all, everyone thinks it's my real hair. Thank you so much for having amazing customer service and providing great quality hair Extentions!
lillym19
4/20/18
I debated for so long to get these extensions!!! I was so eager to get my packaged I tracked it down like crazy!!! The best feeling ever when I opened the package!!! im so happy with my purchased!!!These are beautiful and so thick! Ive had them for about a month now and are still in perfect condition. Super soft, silky and thick from top to bottom
laranel
4/19/18
I am super happy with my extensions! They feel and look like my hair and no one can even tell they areextensions or that I have anything in! The seamless are the way to go. Totally worth it.Also the shipping is very fast.I will definitely recommend it.
larac25
3/15/18
Took ages for my package to arrive I tried to get a refund
when I got the package 3 months later I had already decided it was going to be returned sent it back unopened and sent to the address that it was sent from and all they said they never received it back and sorry still no refund
Ridulous and bad company altogether all they want is your money and don't care about anything else. The also try to claim when buying that they are an Ireland or an Eu company and that ur package will be delivered withing a week except it's coming from various places in Asia
sarahb367
12/11/17
I am having the worst experience with Market Hair .

The customer service advisor keeps telling me I need to be patient and to wait for the order that I paid express shipping for.

I called DHL their courier and they told me that they haven't yet picked up my package from China yet. Considering they advertise that their warehouses are in Australia -this made me even more angry.

I am half bald from bleach breakage and all I wanted was to look nice for my Christmas party.

I can say now I will be too embarrassed to go looking like this.

Market Hair extensions has ruined my Christmas this year.
stefanym2
12/7/17
This is my 3rd order from market hair extensions. I've never been disappointed with the extensions I've ordered!
janiceg62
12/5/17
So I ordered hair extensions 3 times from this company. They were good quality, especially for the price. Cheapest I could find and they have great promos. Beautiful hair. I will order again. The only thing I was disappointed in was that they said they would give me $30 back which of course never happened. If a certain price comes up, and I pay for it, do not bait and switch the price! I knew I would never see that $, and of course I did not! That was a negative for sure, but hopefully they will feel bad and credit me. Otherwise, lovely hair extensions!
Better than the $300 extensions I bought elsewhere!
kaylam56
12/4/17
No item shipped to me. Was told that it would be here by nov 30. I was lied to. Its december 4th and still nothing. I needed these for a very special event and allowed myself lots of time. Also this says .ca which means that its a Canadian site. Apparently it is Chinese. Now if my package ever shows up it will be horrible quality. Customer service is useless. Buyer beware.
lindat159
11/23/17
Just right amount of waves in a novelty colour I was playing with on my hair. So pleased I aready ordered more!
tracyz8
11/16/17
I have ordered a few times now and my orders have arrived on time, the hair is great quality and the customer service is great. They were ready to answer my questions and make suggestions with my ordering. Top notch and keep up the great work!
aleksisa1
11/15/17
Still have not received my extensions even though I had the DHL shipping. Finally was able to get a hold of a customer service rep that told me that my item was out of stock and had only shipped one day prior - still no tracking info and it has been over 24 hours since she said they shipped. Customer service rep actually exited the chat on me when trying to get refunded for shipping costs!
Can't imagine the extensions will actually be of any reasonable quality if they can't even manage their customer service portion.
Spent over $250 on hair!
shawnac13
11/10/17
These hair extensions are good quality and easy to put in.
Lots of colors to choose from.
Try
Customer service is there to help you.
kristenf18
10/16/17
I've been buying hair from this site for half a year now and have always experienced timely delivery's, good quality and most importantly fantastic customer support. Definitely a reliable place to purchase from.

you can trust this site, the hair is great, i bought the tape ins and fusion for many times

By Tasha L.
Questions? Get answers from the MarketHairExtension.ca staff and other customers.

18 Photos for MarketHairExtension.ca