MarkaVIP

MarkaVIP has a consumer rating of 3.38 stars from 72 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with MarkaVIP most frequently mention customer service, online shopping and good quality. MarkaVIP ranks 6th among Social Shopping sites.

• I have bought several times from MARKA-VIP, they have best delivery time, best price & very good.
  • My favorite shopping website, every thing is perfect; the service, the items, the website layout, & the application.

• Worst customer service Don't ever try to order from this online app.
How would you rate MarkaVIP?

“Just the change I was asking for”

Ray J.
4/5/16

Have been a customer here for years. Recent changes made me lose interest as of late, but I was extremely surprised when I visited to look for a special gift for my wife. The website made drastic improvements to the product lines and website usability. Not only that, but delivery time has improved as well. I had to find a good hiding place because the gift arrived so early! Well done and I def recommend this site to others.

“Terrible service”

Sandi N.
5/19/20

Buyer be very aware that this is a con site. I ordered and paid for a coat and it never arrived after 2 months I sent three emails but received no reply. My advice is, no matter how tempted you may be... shoo else where Sandi Australua

customer service (10) delivery time (3) shopping website (3)
rayj21
April 5th, 2016

Well done and I def recommend this site to others.
jheni
December 6th, 2016
Since the location of my work is quite far from the city, this online shop became very much helpful for me. I bought most of my clothes from them, though sometimes I got disappointed from of the sizes since it is depend on the material and structure of the dress and ended up of giving it away. Apart from this I have no more issues... the quality is fair enough for the price of the dresses. Happy Customer so far =)
vickya11
April 5th, 2016
There are some very nice in season luxury product at good prices, and it's easier than going to the mall!
halimaa1
July 29th, 2013
Good and reliable web site not one of the cheapest online shopping but I found
All their products are authentic and brand new and genuine as advertised with full
Warranty.The choice is big and they warned you in advance it will take four weeks
To arrive your orders. I have been shopping with them brand products for nearly a
Year and so far I have no issue or complain with them and I got same feed back from
Other customers. Totally Recommending the website.
asads3
April 5th, 2016
I love this website as they are the cheapest online shopping in the middle east. I would highly recommend their product to anyone. Sometime it takes about 2 weeks to receive your order, but trust me it is worth waiting.
Quality items and honesty people different product and nice price.
chinedua
March 9th, 2017
What happened, incoming calls are blocked and Drivers numbers are switch off, an order I ordered for over one month, I have not seen my order or my money or anyone talk to me, this so bad of you people from uae
ziyada3
April 5th, 2016
I absolutely fell in love with MarkaVIP. Best brands, products as described, good quality. Distinctly, they have so much of exclusive stuff there. Attentive ears at the front end for any guidance. What you need more, its really amazing. Like I love shopping, like I love fashion, I like MarkaVIP.
tariquli1
August 25th, 2017
Sir what a problem in your web sit,, I am try befour one mounth, but ghis web sit is cannot open, I am stay in ksa, I am your reguller costomer,
sandin20
May 19th, 2020
Sandi
Australua
azzaq
June 29th, 2015
I had a very bad experience with them. My first order was a shirt which was delivered to me ripped! My 2nd bad experience was when i called them to ask about an order and i told the guy i made a new order and i'd like to confirm it, he confirmed the order and asked me if Monday would be a good day to deliver them. I was impressed... on Monday nobody called so i called to ask and i found out that my orders are still pending and not confirmed! So basically he didn't confirm my orders and gave me a fake delivery date!
I told the guy i need to communicate this to the customer service, he was like we cant do anything for u and i'm the customer service, i even asked him who's the manager then if you don't have a customer service, he was like i don't know who's responsible here! Is this normal?! This is the last time i'm gonna deal with them.
rawanh1
April 5th, 2016
Markavip has all the brands you know on earth, plenty of styles that i could not find in the stores, delivery takes between 7-10 days which is ok for me as it's worth it!
michl13
November 30th, 2020
I bought products and they wanted to get my card details over the phone. They asked for my card number and the CVV number. By then I had already paid and the money had already been paid through the app. I have been trying to get a refund since the 17th November. They say they are busy with my request but my money has not been returned.
faresy
April 5th, 2016
I have started dealing with markavip five years ago, stunning service, easy to go through their website, good prices, excellent collection, their customer service are beyond expectation.
belalm
April 5th, 2016
I have very good experience with markavip, amazing customer services team and awesome products plus the return policy flexible more than the other companies

Thanks Markavip <3
kevinp84
April 5th, 2016
This website is one of the best online shopping sites here in the middle east, they have various products you cant find in stores, and they also give massive discounts on most of them, their delivery time is fairly good aswell
alin76
September 21st, 2019
My wife bought a Coach bag, and when she received it she realized that its fake, this was back june 2019, and since then she requested a return and refund... until now no reply...

VERY BAD SERVICE!, DONT EVER SHOP THERE!

Tip for consumers:
NEVER SHOP THERE!!!!!

qasimr
April 5th, 2016
I would like to say it is the best website to buy good branded stuff in middle east.
mostafay
January 1st, 2019
Worst customer service Don't ever try to order from this online app. They will send you a different order and they will not fix their mistake!
shalimari
December 21st, 2018
I ordered two expensive watches, and it took 2weeks to arrive, which is fine but when i got the items i realize there isnt any warranty along with it, and it came wrapped with cling plastic with no tag. Although the whole box and manual were quite authentic but the watch hands were loose and not working well. That is not a quality of an authentic expensive watches. (MK and Burberry watches)Worse is the return process which is even more inconvenient! After all the disappointments, you will have to personally ship back the items to them at your OWN expense. I hope this helps to aware customers.
olivert14
Hello SiteJabber :)) )))

MarkaVIP website is honestly the only website I deal with in the Middle-East region, they have huge collections, the discounts are sometimes unbelievable, the service is awesome, and you will see hundreds and hundreds of brands, and the best thing about them is that they have their own shipping departments, so you can arrange with them directly, without having to beg the shipping companies to deliver your orders when you are in a main city, I'm really satisfied with the service, and I even faced an issue before with one of the items, and I returned it and got full refund within one week, so I'm no longer worried about anything. And they have even that payment method "Cash on delivery" which allows me to pay for my order cash once the driver reaches my doorstep.

I can't deny that they sometimes face problems, but they do their best to fix it when something goes wrong at least, and they respond directly, and I don't mind because I know that the E-commerce industry is facing many issues and challenges in the Middle-East region,

I <3 MarkaVIP, it is just awesome :)) ))))))))
reemk3
March 16th, 2019
The watch i bought is fake! And i am beeging for the money to be sent to my bank account or paypal. But no one is replying back! Very bad service! Dont ever shop there!
ollaa
February 19th, 2017
I ordered stuff from the UK, from China and they arrived faster from Markavip, where they are claiming that they are the leading online shopping! They're horrible and now they changed their policy and never notified anyone! The return in 3 days! Seriously, it takes you over a month to deliver!
Never buying from them again.
Guys try Namshi.com, they're cheaper and deliver very fast

Tip for consumers:
Guys try Namshi.com, they're cheaper and deliver very fast and have a wide collection

saulatm
April 5th, 2016
Markavip is a leading online shopping company at gulf region, all products are in good quality and 100% geniuon.
claired38
April 1st, 2017
I have worth SAR300 credit in my account but I wonder why MARKAVIP won't let me click on anything I would like to order, and I also notice that their website and phone app is not that updated all the time. Products are getting fewer. I tried to send them message a few month ago asking if there is a problem I didn't get any reply which is very odd because they usually respond in less than 24hrs.
If they won't let me order for my store credit equivalent, it's like MarkaVIP isn't just an online shop but an online thief! You are bad!
ahmady2
September 12th, 2014
I have been a loyal customer for 2 years now and never had an issue. I would highly recommend this website to anyone! They offer high end brands on a discounted price, such as Gucci, Prada, Versace, and more... I also like the Cash On Delivery option, If you are not sure about this company, you could try this option because it is safe and secure. Thank you MarkaVIP for being an awesome company!

Hello Oksana & Valeriya We are sorry for the inconvenience and for the trouble we caused to you! Please provide us with order number to assist you. Thank you

By MarkaVIP S.