Review of MarkaVIP

Tel: +96265777711
support@markavip.com

mostafay
1/1/19

Worst customer service Don't ever try to order from this online app. They will send you a different order and they will not fix their mistake!

shalimari
12/21/18

I ordered two expensive watches, and it took 2weeks to arrive, which is fine but when i got the items i realize there isnt any warranty along with it, and it came wrapped with cling plastic with no tag. Although the whole box and manual were quite authentic but the watch hands were loose and not working well. That is not a quality of an authentic expensive watches. (MK and Burberry watches)Worse is the return process which is even more inconvenient! After all the disappointments, you will have to personally ship back the items to them at your OWN expense. I hope this helps to aware customers.

hebas2
12/18/17

I was one of marka vip big fan previous and was one of the premium customer but it suddenly closed
Now its open again with an application quit similar to JollyChic and with products only comes from few unknown names so disappointing

sallys98
10/14/17

They closed and not even a sigle email .i lost my money and no one even answer.how do u think ppl will trust u again .the worst company ever

tariquli1
8/25/17

sir what a problem in your web sit,,I am try befour one mounth,but ghis web sit is cannot open,I am stay in ksa,I am your reguller costomer,

moe94
5/16/17

MarkaVIP is shutting down i guess, no response anywhere on their website or social media. Look for another online store i have recently bought from this store www.marosiamart.com and they seem to be fine!

tfifham
4/17/17

do not buy from them. i had a very bad experience and now give up on claiming my refund as they are not responding.

claired38
4/1/17

I have worth SAR300 credit in my account but I wonder why MARKAVIP won't let me click on anything I would like to order, and I also notice that their website and phone app is not that updated all the time. Products are getting fewer. I tried to send them message a few month ago asking if there is a problem I didn't get any reply which is very odd because they usually respond in less than 24hrs.
If they won't let me order for my store credit equivalent, it's like MarkaVIP isn't just an online shop but an online thief! You are bad!

chinedua
3/9/17

What happened , incoming calls are blocked and Drivers numbers are switch off, an order I ordered for over one month, I have not seen my order or my money or anyone talk to me, this so bad of you people from uae

ollaa
2/19/17

I ordered stuff from the UK, from China and they arrived faster from Markavip, where they are claiming that they are the leading online shopping! they're horrible and now they changed their policy and never notified anyone!! the return in 3 days!!! Seriously, it takes you over a month to deliver!!!
Never buying from them again..
Guys try Namshi.com, they're cheaper and deliver very fast

Tip for consumers: Guys try Namshi.com, they're cheaper and deliver very fast and have a wide collection

amanya1
12/27/16

I've bought 3 items. two of then delivered after 26 days. the third one delivered after 28 day. when i open the last item i found that it is a different thing not what i ordered.I'll not order any thing from them.i'll unsubscribe.

ishraqm
12/16/16

i've ordered couples of time from them , but this is will be my last time. thier shipment take so long to be packed and shipped. their system is too basic. i've changed my contacts and i should call them many times so they understand that iv'e changed my contact number. and that caused a delay and cancel my shipment cause they was stupid enough to call me on my old contacts.

andiu
12/11/16

Really dissatisfied with their shipping..its 3 weeks already and the products I ordered still not delivered.

jheni
12/6/16

Since the location of my work is quite far from the city, this online shop became very much helpful for me. I bought most of my clothes from them, though sometimes I got disappointed from of the sizes since it is depend on the material and structure of the dress and ended up of giving it away. Apart from this I have no more issues...the quality is fair enough for the price of the dresses. Happy Customer so far =)

linat6
11/19/16

Fake stuff and in the site they say that everything is authentic.No way it is.I could buy much better clothes from the souq market.And the shoes "Janiko" brand- i wore them just once for 2hrs and their fake suede material has been falling ever since.I couldn't wear them even after a week czthey already looked like i've gone to war or smth.N they costed me Drh350.

Don't get smitten by the 5* stars comments-just look at the date they have been all posted -5th of April.For sure is MarkaVip's staff.

Fake quality,thats all

danielam8
10/23/16

Have ordered many weeks ago still not received my items :( ordered same from London got in 4 days. Not a happy customer at all.

deej31
9/17/16

I have been ordering from the site for 2 years and the experience has been great. I get reasonable prices for high end products and a wide selection of budget items. Shipping is free for orders 50jd and over and returns are welcome free of charge as long as you state the reason. Periodically, they offer seasonal sales and you get items within 5 days at huge discounts up to 90%. There is a cash on delivery service but they charge 4 jd for it and refunds are for store credit. Conversely, credit card purchases can be refunded to the credit card itself if opted so there is no risk whatsoever in ordering. Each morning I open the site to fish for deals and there are plenty of them.

rohiths1
6/24/16

They were very good on the deliveries earlier but not anymore.
I had placed an order for shoe and after confirmation that the order will be delivered was cancelled . Subsequently 2 alternate orders were placed and both were cancelled. If their supplier donot have in stock why does Markavip display the product on their onlineshop and when not available puts the customers into a lot of inconvenience. I have now placed for an alternate shoe order and lets see how long it takes for them to deliver or even this will be cancelled. Really their staff seems to be very inefficient.

babies
6/20/16

leak service on delivery
my first and last order with markavip
the item estimated to be deliver with in 7 days the fact 2week passed already no news

dinad7
4/7/16

I LOVE IT

alaaa7
4/5/16

all authentic products, amazing customer service! I love this website!

asads3
4/5/16

I have bought several times from MARKA-VIP, they have best delivery time, best price & very good .
I love this website as they are the cheapest online shopping in the middle east. I would highly recommend their product to anyone. Sometime it takes about 2 weeks to receive your order, but trust me it is worth waiting.
Quality items and honesty people different product and nice price.

alaas6
4/5/16

Simply the best online store in the region! Accurate delivery lead time, very convenient prices and even cheaper than retailers, and very friendly customer service and after sale service is also very impressive.. More power MarkaVIP!

mohammady3
4/5/16

Very good products,Original items, Great customer service.

saadm5
4/5/16

Full of designer brands and trendy styles

Hello Oksana & Valeriya We are sorry for the inconvenience and for the trouble we caused to you! Please provide us with order number to assist you. Thank you

By MarkaVIP S.

1200sar. 2weeks delivery. Return policy is very inconvenient.

By shalimar i.

Hello Razan, It usually takes 10 to 15 days to deliver the order to your doorstep :) Thank you

By MarkaVIP R., MarkaVIP Representative

Hello Chantal, All the items sold through MarkaVIP are 100% authentic and we provide a return policy that guarantees all your rights as a customer and provides free return, where you can inform about any return within 30 days, you can see the details of our return policy using the link attached. http://bit.ly/23jOsKZ Thank you

By MarkaVIP R., MarkaVIP Representative

Hello Roshan J, We have different amount of delivery days, all depending on the order itself . Option One: 7 - 10 working days Option Two: 1 - 14 working days Option Three: 21 - 30 working days. Have a stunning day!

By MarkaVIP R., MarkaVIP Representative

Hello Mihai M. Kindly note that recently we only deliver in the Middle East to Kuwait, Jordan, Lebanon, KSA, UAE, Oman, Qatar and Bahrain. Hope to spread all over the world in the near future. Thank you :)

By MarkaVIP S.

Questions? Get answers from the MarkaVIP staff and other customers.

4 Photos for MarkaVIP