Review of MarkaVIP

osamaf

Amazing

rehana9
4/5/16

In online market marka vip is the best company who trade in the international brands

stefanos17

Passionate, People's driven, Top Technology, Great place to work

olaa10
4/5/16

My favorite shopping website , every thing is perfect ; the service , the items , the website layout , & the application .

evae9

I love MarkaVIP <3

hussama5
4/5/16

simply the best online shopping website in middle east

saifm

MARKAVIP IS THE BEST EVER

yg5
11/30/15

This is the second time I ordered from their website and most probably the last time. Their delivery is too slow and their customer service is horrible.

After waiting for 12 days, I have cancelled my order because the customer service said they can not deliver the package before another two more days.

Tip for consumers: If you are in a hurry to get your stuff, than I suggest shopping somewhere else.

divyap6
10/20/15

We ordered polo shoes the sole just came off! Stuff seems fake please stay away

zeeshann1
9/15/15

I ordered a watch in August and received it in September and surprisingly the watch had a broken time needle. I called and asked them that before delivery you didn't even check the item. They took item back after 3 days. After that no reply from markavip. I say better spend extra money and buy item from market. Atleast if you find any issue you can get it replaced. This website is unreliable I would not recommend to anyone. Save your money people.

carlosp22
8/11/15

Bought some stuff in June 2015. They collected the money from my creditcard without delay but it's now mid-August and I haven't received anything. After my first complaint their service support emailed me a robotic message that the merchandize would be delivered withing 10-15 days. After it was due I requested the order to be cancelled and my money returned because I don't think they will be able to fulfill it. Be aware of their business model. I thing they get your money then only after that they try to get the merchandize. aybe they will not survive for long so buy at your own risk...

valeriyam
7/1/15

I ordered few items and delivery was scheduled for Monday that i waited the whole day no one called me or ether came. Next day I call myself and i ve been told an excuse that driver had a problem even though no one ever informed me so i wasted my day in waitings. My order cost while i ordered was 276 AED and when driver came it was 392 AED on what driver said you better pay this amount as he doesnt know why there is a difference!!! People who is working so unprofessional. I spoke to Mr. Salim over the phone and asked manager to contact me as I'm very upset, do you think any one ever contacted me...?????!!!!!

azzaq
6/29/15

I had a very bad experience with them. My first order was a shirt which was delivered to me ripped! my 2nd bad experience was when i called them to ask about an order and i told the guy i made a new order and i'd like to confirm it , he confirmed the order and asked me if Monday would be a good day to deliver them. i was impressed .... on Monday nobody called so i called to ask and i found out that my orders are still pending and not confirmed ! So basically he didn't confirm my orders and gave me a fake delivery date !
I told the guy i need to communicate this to the customer service , he was like we cant do anything for u and i'm the customer service , i even asked him who's the manager then if you don't have a customer service , he was like i don't know who's responsible here !!!!! is this normal?!! This is the last time i'm gonna deal with them.

awadiak
5/16/15

they Have every thing I need.

oksanaa
5/4/15

They are cheaters. I returned the boots,they were small and never get my money back. Just promises everyday. Never deal with them.

henryv4
4/10/15

"POOR EXPERIENCE WITH MARKA VIP!! They will take your order. They will tell you that the order is confirmed and that it will take one month to deliver. Then after one month, they will cancel the order for no reason. You will now have to write to them as to why the order has been cancelled. They will now tell you that as the items were out of stock, order was cancelled. When you mention about refund, you will receive a response that you are in queue for a response. So beware, I am still to get a refund. Seriously!"

ahmady2
9/12/14

I have been a loyal customer for 2 years now and never had an issue. I would highly recommend this website to anyone! They offer high end brands on a discounted price, such as Gucci, Prada, Versace, and more... I also like the Cash On Delivery option, If you are not sure about this company, you could try this option because it is safe and secure. Thank you MarkaVIP for being an awesome company!

hanadia
4/10/14

I have been buying different stuff from this website, it took some products 3 days to arrive and others around one week. I bought jewelry, bags, clothes, and a clock and all of them were in a good condition. Only one hand bag had a minor issue with it's zipper but i have decided not to complaint because it is very minor and i can fix it anywhere for 5 AED maybe. The prices aren't that low because they are bringing it from well known brands, However, the service is good, their packages are very neat, and you might find very good deals or a bit of a good deals but they are never bad ! I recommend this site to everyone , i'm really enjoying shopping there :D

halimaa1
7/29/13

Good and reliable web site not one of the cheapest online shopping but I found
All their products are authentic and brand new and genuine as advertised with full
Warranty.The choice is big and they warned you in advance it will take four weeks
To arrive your orders. I have been shopping with them brand products for nearly a
Year and so far I have no issue or complain with them and I got same feed back from
Other customers.Totally Recommending the website.

Hello Oksana & Valeriya We are sorry for the inconvenience and for the trouble we caused to you! Please provide us with order number to assist you. Thank you

By MarkaVIP S.

1200sar. 2weeks delivery. Return policy is very inconvenient.

By shalimar i.

Hello Razan, It usually takes 10 to 15 days to deliver the order to your doorstep :) Thank you

By MarkaVIP R., MarkaVIP Representative

Hello Chantal, All the items sold through MarkaVIP are 100% authentic and we provide a return policy that guarantees all your rights as a customer and provides free return, where you can inform about any return within 30 days, you can see the details of our return policy using the link attached. http://bit.ly/23jOsKZ Thank you

By MarkaVIP R., MarkaVIP Representative

Hello Roshan J, We have different amount of delivery days, all depending on the order itself . Option One: 7 - 10 working days Option Two: 1 - 14 working days Option Three: 21 - 30 working days. Have a stunning day!

By MarkaVIP R., MarkaVIP Representative

Hello Mihai M. Kindly note that recently we only deliver in the Middle East to Kuwait, Jordan, Lebanon, KSA, UAE, Oman, Qatar and Bahrain. Hope to spread all over the world in the near future. Thank you :)

By MarkaVIP S.

Questions? Get answers from the MarkaVIP staff and other customers.

4 Photos for MarkaVIP