Magicmadhouse.co.uk

Magicmadhouse.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Magicmadhouse.co.uk?

“Stay away!”

Alexandre D.
3/27/20

Stay away from this company/website. I ordered 2 New and Sealed Sun&Moon Base set boxes, one arrived with half of the sealed gone. I immediately contacted the website with pictures showing the state of the box and they asked me to pay for the return! This despite I was simply asking for an exchange, not even a refund. They replied understating the state of the box while they had the pictures of it clearly showing half of the sealing was gone, not a small hole, not even part of it. Half of it! I could not even say if the box was opened or not. Potentially with booster packs weighted given this website also sell individual cards. On top of the fact their prices are not particularly competitive they are dishonest people trying to screw their customers. Stay away!

alexandred25
March 27th, 2020

Stay away from this company/website.

Stay away!

Questions? Get answers from the Magicmadhouse.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Magicmadhouse.co.uk?

Have a question about Magicmadhouse.co.uk?