Review of magellans

Tel: 888-450-7715
mytrip@magellans.com

juliannej4
5/16/19

I placed a large order for vacation recently, and didn't receive it....12 days later, I received a LETTER asking me to confirm my shipping address! They hadn't processed the order, and instead of emailing or calling me (they had both pieces of information available to them), they sent a letter. That set the entire transaction back almost 2 weeks!! When I talked to Customer Service (really difficult, both language and comprehension issues !!), they said "the warehouse only sends out letters"...what?? Customer Service doesn't get involved in problems, only the warehouse??
It was a terrible experience, even working with 2 different supervisors, I will never order from them again, ever.

lynnier
8/20/18

I placed a $282.00 order on Aug. 14, 2018, which included shipping charges for what they called "expedited shipping - 2-4 business days". Today (Aug. 20) I checked the status of the order online, as it hasn't been received yet and should have been delivered already. The link sends me to a FedEx tracking number which says it should be delivered by the evening of Aug. 23. Hello?! I am traveling to Europe early on the morning of the 23rd! Hence, the expedited shipping request I paid for! When I called to inquire, I reached a call center in the Philippines. After much back & forth (in a very heavy, hard-to-understand accent) with a clerk and then his supervisor, I asked to speak with someone in the U.S. in their customer service dept. When I talked to the U.S. rep, she basically just hemmed and hawed and then blamed it on FedEx. YOU, Magellan's, as a company, are responsible for your shipping company choices, if that is going to be the excuse you give your customers!! You also need to be honest and very clear about your shipping costs and policies. The customer service rep also refused to pay for the original shipping when I told her I would be sending it all back, as it isn't coming in time for me to use the items on my trip. Their ineptness and poor business practices shouldn't cost me money!! You can bet I'll be using Travel Smith or some other company in the future; save yourself the aggravation and avoid this company!

irenec36
7/24/16

I just came back from using this purse in Europe for a month. It is the ValultPro Waist Pack. At first I didn't think it was able to what I needed. However, it turned out to be a great purse for travel. I had my hands free and when I got to my destination I simply pulled out the water holder and it worked like a charm. I also liked the area were all the cards I needed was, as well as having a place to have a pen handy without rummaging through the whole purse. The only thing that I didn't like was that the strap was too long for me.

melissas119
3/16/16

I recently purchased something from this company which I ended up returning. It took 2 phone calls and 6 weeks to get a refund even though I had tracking information and a signature. Will not order from this company again. Will stick to Travelsmith.

jamess115
4/30/13

very clean and easy site to go to. They have great products too!

Questions? Get answers from the magellans staff and other customers.

magellans?