Cape Masai Leather

Cape Masai Leather

Cape Masai Leather has a consumer rating of 4.85 stars from 20 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Cape Masai Leather ranks 3rd among Backpacks sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 9 hours

How would you rate Cape Masai Leather?

“Friendly & Prompt Service”

Melane V.
4/23/20

From when my order was submitted the interaction and communication was initiated by Cape Masai Leather. Ever friendly and helpful. Even with my second order, colour advice and options were shared patiently. Delivery was quick and I was always kept up to date with the progress. The bags ordered were also very neat and of a high quality - beautiful! Overall a very pleasant and professional experience. I'll definitely be back for some bags and travel toiletry bag ideas :)

“Appreciation”

Chrystal B.
5/22/20

Guys I'm very happy with my order n you can be sure that I will support you in future n will make sure that I do recommend you. Thanks

melanev
April 23rd, 2020
Harryson O. – Cape Masai Leather Rep
Thanks Melane. We are glad we gave you a smile. We can wait to serve you again. Keep well and thank you for staying at home at this difficult times in our lives ever.
christellea2
September 2nd, 2020
This is probably the best service experience I have ever had. Kept me up to date with everything and speedy delivery. Thank you very much
amandah640
March 21st, 2020
I'm so happy with the quality of my shopper as well as messenger bag. True craftsmanship and excellent value for money. I would recommend supporting this small business and hope that it goes from strength to strength. Thank you harryson and your team.
Harryson O. – Cape Masai Leather Rep
Welcome again dear, your satisfaction is our strength
chrystalb12
May 22nd, 2020
Harryson O. – Cape Masai Leather Rep
Thank and you are welcome again. You gave us 1*, perhaps is there any recommendation you like us to improve or change?
vivienneo4
July 2nd, 2020
Beautiful bag n the little free gifty delightful, thank you thrilled to bits. Always a joy to shop with, fantastic service. I'll be back! Xx
Harryson O. – Cape Masai Leather Rep
Thanks Viviane, you are welcome again.
nardav1
August 14th, 2020
Fast, efficient service. Wonderful experience and the product is amazing. Would recommend them anytime.
Harryson O. – Cape Masai Leather Rep
Thanks so much for Shopping with us and we can't wait to work on your next order again.
christas39
January 24th, 2020
Sunning workmanship on my bag. Asked cape Masai Leather to slightly alter the bag and they gladly did it with no complaints.
esmej2
August 3rd, 2020
I ordered a bag from Cape Masai on a Sunday evening. To my total surprise I received a WhatsApp message that same evening informing me that the bag will be delivered on Tuesday. True to their word, delivery took place on Tuesday and I even received a free gift. The bag is amazing and the service was above and beyond. Truly impressive.
Harryson O. – Cape Masai Leather Rep
Your satisfaction is our pride. You are welcome again dear.
shaneill
August 10th, 2020
My first time purchasing and I will definitely do so again. Excellent and personal service and totally in love with my leather bags. The added and unexpected bonus was the free gifts for Womans month. Thank you so much Cape Masai!
Harryson O. – Cape Masai Leather Rep
You are welcome again dear. Happy Women's month.
liezelv
September 29th, 2020
Amazing service... Did a vanity bag for me according to my specs... Its so pretty and great service!
Harryson O. – Cape Masai Leather Rep
You are welcome again dear.
michellel609
February 20th, 2020
I am very impressed with my purchase and service received by Cape Masai, the bag is beautiful. The service received was friendly and prompt - I requested a different colour to the item advertised online - this was no issue for them and I received the bag within a week. Would highly recommend Cape Masai to anyone wanting to purchase a leather handbag.
arleneb246
August 13th, 2020
I would recommend supporting them. My first purchase from them and great service. They sent me tracking info through out and my handbag is beautiful.
Harryson O. – Cape Masai Leather Rep
We are glad are happy and we can't wait to serve you again
jannak11
January 25th, 2020
I cannot begin to explain how impressed and happy i am with my product from Cape Masai Leather. Not only is the workmanship perfect but it was an absolute pleasure dealing with them. I would buy again
deniseb752
August 27th, 2020
Beautiful, soft leather. Very good quality. I loved it so much I bought three! Great service from Harryson and his team. Took two days from I ordered and paid till my order was delivered. Will definitively order from them again.
Harryson O. – Cape Masai Leather Rep
Thanks dear. Your satisfaction is our priority and we can't wait to serve you again.
ockertb
July 12th, 2020
Excellent real leather quality! Will order from them in future, Delivery was fast and efficient. Quality items and I love the smell of the real leather.
Harryson O. – Cape Masai Leather Rep
You are welcome again dear, we can't wait to make your next order.
lizettec6
August 18th, 2020
Amazing awesome service by Cape Masai Leather. Beautiful bag very very neat and best quality ever. Will definitely support them again and refer them.
Thank you so much for your amazing service and my very beautiful bags
Harryson O. – Cape Masai Leather Rep
Thanks Lizette, we can't wait to serve you again.
anisabelm
August 18th, 2020
What lovely service. Thank you so much. You guys are awesome and your products are amazing. Will definitely recommend you to others.
Harryson O. – Cape Masai Leather Rep
Thanks Anisabel, we can't wait to serve you again and all friends.
irenek106
August 4th, 2020
I have never been so impressed with an online order. They are friendly and sufficient. PLUS they sell an amazing product.
I love my bag
Harryson O. – Cape Masai Leather Rep
We are glad you liked your bag, we can't wait to design your order in feature.
skiewiesv
October 8th, 2020
Great product and service, goes above and beyond. Speedy response and delivery of goods. Just loving it.
Harryson O. – Cape Masai Leather Rep
Thanks dear and you are welcome again.
yvetteb79
September 24th, 2020
Extremely satisfied with my red leather handbag. Perfectly made and beautiful craftsmanship.
Excellent service re updates on delivery.
Harryson O. – Cape Masai Leather Rep
Thanks for feedback, we can't wait to serve you again dear.

The service was incredible, received responses to any queries i had within 5 minutes

By Michelle L.

Was given raving reviews from a friend who had also purchased a hand bag from them

By Michelle L.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Cape Masai Leather staff and other customers.

We are manufacturing designers in craft hand made genuine leather bags, belts and wallets.
We run online stores at www.capemasai.co.za, retail pop in, and annual exhibitions across South Africa.
We Custom make too.
For more information about us please visit our Facebook page Cape Masai leather.

Business History

Our business was established in Cape Town and officially registered in 2012 as Cape Masai leather art & craft.
Registration number K2012/145131/07.
Dedicated to industrialize and create more jobs in Africa by delivering durable and quality genuine leather goods to our customers at affordable prices, hence reducing Chinese plastic supplies and dumping on the world.

Harryson O.
Managing Director
Typically responds within 9 hours
I started business with a R50 which I give as pocket money by mum on my first day in Cape Town with a weekly train commuter ticket of which I would be using to visit her in hospital as she was going for operation.
I visited home Affairs the following day and saw that every 9/10 people visiting there did not carry pen to fill in forms. I searched around to buy 1 for myself, but, there was no shop or anyone selling. And so I took the opportunity for sell pens at Home Affairs for 2 hours every morning in weekdays.
And invested all what I got to leather for bracelets and later into belts and now into full leather craft designing of bags, belts and wallets.
Being trained and working in hospitality industries, I found my calling in my craft powered by the people who bought my craft and always appreciated and kept on requesting and challenging of new things from time t time.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cape Masai Leather?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

4.9
Have a question about Cape Masai Leather?