Review of MagCloud

San Francisco, CA 94104, US
Tel: +1 415-362-2078

youthfult
9/10/18

I worked with this company and there magazine sales and distribution for about a month. Everything was going great, the quality of the magazine is good, the shipping was slow, but they ruined my business. after having multiple isses approved and printed, they decided they will not print any of my previous magazine cause they changed the way they print. THey have told me they canceled all of my order from clients, but my clients have not been informed. They wont answer emails when there is a problem. It has taken over 2 weeks to find out if my clients will be refunded and they still will not answer my questions. If i could give them negative revciews I would. This is a horrible way to run a business.

jenniferb323
8/18/17

Magcloud was really great at responding to an issue I had. The magazine is very high end looking! I am a wedding photographer, and I wanted something super nice for my clients to take home with them after consultations as well as to be given to other vendors. Magcloud did an excellent job! I ordered them on 8/10, and they came in today on the 17th. Way faster than I expected! The print quality was pretty standard for $5.60/copy.

wendyl74
8/3/17

I ordered 300+ dollars of product for a charity event I organize. Paid rush shipping and etc.

By the day of the event, the items still had not arrived. Four days later, I got the product. The event is over. Now, though beautiful books, they are useless to me.

I had to go to the local office max and pay double for same day printing so that we had this product for our event.

Magcloud has only responded to my problem with a form email and a refund of the shipping.

I have now paid 900$ for a product that I should have only paid 300$ for and the best magcloud has been able to respond with is a form letter and 47$.

This is truly a disappointment as I hoped to use them for things in the future because their costs and quality are great. They were recommended by a friend who also uses them.

But right now I'm feeling like their customer service is very subpar. I'm disappointed to say the least. I will be continuing to pursue avenues to get this refunded to me as, for all intents and purposes, this item really never arrived to me-- because I could never use it.

fredd517
10/11/16

I did a Family booklet chronicling the history of my parents and their children. I uploaded it to Magcloud and ordered two copies just to check the quality of the print and paper.
When they arrived I was pleased with both the photo quality and the paper it was printed on.
And their pricing was economical.
I thereafter ordered 50 copies.
I have nothing but praise for Magcloud and they delivered promptly.

ameliae8
10/2/16

DO NOT USE MAGCLOUD, They made me pay $50 just for shipping! They sent me the WRONG magazine and REFUSED to do anything to correct it. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM

vanphouthons
3/27/13

I wanted to close my MagCloud account due to poor customer service, but attempting to do this is not even a possibility to do on my own. Why is that?! I've spent about $1,000 in services - and planned on spending more throughout the year -- but my recent complaint about a print error (even though I created my publication with the MagCloud preset) was not resolved to my satisfaction. Apparently, MagCloud does not care about my business, so I have no choice but to look elsewhere for online publication services. Thank you for not caring about small publishers, MagCloud. Your service is cool, sure, but your customer service is not.

ricof
1/2/11

My publishing company has utilized MagCloud to print magazines for quite some time now. No complaints, no improvements necessary.
Use them and enjoy.

alexl5
10/6/10

Nice site to be able to print your very own magazine. Only 4 bucks per issue so that is a pretty good deal to be able to basically start your very own publishing company with a high end magazine for clients or customers.

Questions? Get answers from the MagCloud staff and other customers.

MagCloud?