Review of Magaschoni

Tel: 212.869.6886
personal.shopper@magaschoni.com

cls3
12/26/14

Magaschoni products are VERY INFERIOR. I bought two sweaters ...100 dollars plus for each.... and they ripped at the seams in less than three wearings. I contacted the company and they NEVER RESPONDED.... DO NOT BUY!

alexandral4
7/12/14

This is the WORST website ever compounded with the fact that the quality of their cashmere is absolutely mediocre for the steep overblown prices!!

I recently purchased an item on sale, and although the shipping was an insane total of $130 to ship to Australia, it didn't even include customs charge of $45!!! A simple purchase of 125 ballooned into $300+ tax!

When it arrived the sweater was of poor quality and it had a sample tag hanging off, they had actually sent me an already worn sample!!!!!!!!! I was very upset and called the offices in New York and spoke to a supervisor by the name of Howard Kriteman that was about as useless and pointless as he had no idea how to run a website and refused to give me a refund based on the item being on sale.

I got a tacky itchy sweater for $300 and that was supposed to be on sale?
These people are delusional, superficial and I see this brand going down in flames with such customer service. I obviously will not be shopping here again and would recommend no one do so either.

eh30
4/17/14

I first ordered a cashmere cardigan online from their web site, because the same sweater was sold out on Amazon. I thought, great, I'll just order straight from the manufacturer!

Huge mistake!!!

One week after placing the first order, it has not been shipped. So called the e-commerce manager. Was promised to look into it. Takes them forever to do any follow-up! I was told they couldn't find the sweater in their warehouse, but they told me they have the same one in another color. So I asked her to place another order for me in the different color.

Another week went by, no shipment, no email telling me what's going on. I had to call them again. Was promised to look into it again. Of course, they never replied to my email and they never called me back. Then I called again and was told they don't have the sweater in the color that they promised me.

The e-commerce manager told me that the corporate head office has no control over the warehouse inventory.

Worst if you order on their web site with a foreign credit card! You'll lose a lot of unnecessary money from the different exchange rates from the refund!

So now I'm down $30 from the exchange rate differences, and no sweater.

Stay away from this web site, people! The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing!

Questions? Get answers from the Magaschoni staff and other customers.

Magaschoni?