Review of MadMimi

Tel: +1-480-505-8844
support@madmimi.com

filippob16
9/18/17

Mad Mimi was not able to assist me in the campaign. I am requesting a full refund our company has decided to move our business to Constant Contact. As you may know in the world of marketing timing is everything and up to this point, I spent more time defending and explaining my Email list rather than a rep from your company offering a personal account management. If I was to review my experience up to this point I felt more policed than welcomed. This experience left me confused, frustrated and as if I was on the defensive rather than the user-friendly platform your website promotes and caused me to miss a very important deadline.

jasons127
3/21/15

This company will flag your account and harass you about the nature of your email list. They will not deliver emails if they think you are POTENTIALLY spamming people, reading other reviews I wish I would have done my research. As the company put it to me, "We're not the best fit for everyone, but we do wish you the best with whomever you're sending through!" I would suggest finding a more dependable option if you plan on using this to help grow your business!

Tip for consumers: Just dont

Response from Emma W., MadMimi Representative
Hi, Jason. I'm sorry that you weren't satisfied with your Mad Mimi experience. Deliverability is super important to us. We want our customers' emails to hit the intended inboxes, and sometimes that means being cautious about email lists.
joanned18
11/20/14

Amazing customer service. Not so amazing results. Most campaigns I get less than 70 views out of 350 emails sent.

Response from Emma W., MadMimi Representative
Hi, Joanne! Actually, a 20% view rate is not bad at all. If you ever want advice on writing stronger subject lines or curating your audience list, don't hesitate to reach out to us at support (at) madmimi (dot) com. We always love to help!
debrag13
11/20/14

What a pleasure it is to work with this platform! And whenever there's any need for support, its immediately accessible with easy to follow directives. Oh yeah, their free email newsletter is hilarious yet educational. Now, if I could only find an ethical hacker to snag the malicious hacker out of my machine, I'll once again be good to go!

jills31
11/20/14

Couldn't possibly love MadMimi more! Easy to use interface allows me to be creative without the craze of coding!

lindan18
11/19/14

Any company that has community therapists isn't kind of company

pamelas27
11/19/14

Absolutely LOVE Mimi's simplicity and amazing customer service. Won't do email without her!!

angelak13
11/19/14

Exceptional customer service, amazing product and fantastic pricing!

melissam43
11/19/14

Madmimi has really helped my business. Love the tutorials and Chat features. They are quick to respond to questions. They even make a banner for me. Thanks Madmimi!

chrissyf1
11/19/14

Great service. Simple plan. Fab pricing.

jamesp121
11/19/14

Great platform, great support.

sherryk8
11/10/14

Don't waste your time or money using this company. They will only steal the fees you initially pay and then tell you your account has been terminated due to spam. They will never speak with you over the phone on this matter or tell you how they determined anything was spam, especially when we know all our customers have opted in our list. They will refuse to refund your money. We had to deal with the bank and credit card company to get refunded back payment. This company is scam. Don't try them. There are many other reputable companies out there. Stay clear from them unless you want to get swindled.

Tip for consumers: Don't use them. They are a scam site. They will steal your money. Try any other service out there but this one. You can never get them on the phone. Horrible people to deal with.

Response from Emma W., MadMimi Representative
Hi, Sherry. I'm really sorry that you had a less than stellar experience with Mad Mimi. I've tried to find record of your account and your requests for a refund, but I don't see anything from a Sherry K. I'd love to learn more about what went wrong here and see how we could do better in the future. We are 100% committed to delivering a quality experience for each and every person who uses Mad Mimi. Our customer support team consistently goes above and beyond to help new customers succeed at email marketing. We are down-to-earth and very approachable, and I really would love to hear more about how we could have made your experience better.
briang34
5/22/14

I have a tourism company in Costa Rica, and I was looking to expand my business. I found madmimi online, and it looked as it was going to be a good fit. I was looking to do marketing by sending mass emails to travel agents, wedding planners, and cruise lines. On one occasion I sent out 16000+ emails 24 got clicked on as spam. That is less then a 10th of a percent. They as a company dropped me because I was abusing the people I was emailing. Again 24 out of 16000 emails got clicked on as spam. They did not give me any sort of refund. I would not let my enemy use this service.

Response from Emma W., MadMimi Representative
Hi, Brian. I don't know the details of your situation, but I'm truly sorry that Mad Mimi didn't meet your needs! Our service is 100% opt-in. In other words, we only allow our users to send emails to subscribers who have signed up to receive the emails. This leads to much better results in the long run. Could this have been the issue with your account? Regardless, we hate to see anyone leave Mad Mimi dissatisfied. If you care to share more information about what happened, I'd be more than happy to look into it.

Questions? Get answers from the MadMimi staff and other customers.

MadMimi?