Digiarty Software Inc reviews

Tel: +86 28 8513 4884
contact@macxdvd.com

andyc113
9/19/17

With this software, I dont need to sync other contents when I just want to add a single song to iPhone. This saves lots of time. And I can freely manage my music playlist with macx mediatrans. In addition, I can not move the videos downloaded from YouTube to iPhone with iTunes cause the videos are not purchased in iTunes store. Macx mediatrans bypasses this limitation successfully.

Response from Candice L., Digiarty Software Inc Representative
Hi Andy, thanks a lot for choosing MacX MediaTrans! MacX MediaTrans is designed as the iTunes alternative to backup and transfer iPhone & iPad contents without iTunes limits. We are glad to make your life more convenient : )
selenad
8/26/16

Ive looked for several days to find the fastest way to transfer all the 1000 photos from my iPhone to my Mac. They have taken too much phone storage. Ive downloaded and tried several software but none of the make me satisfied.

Then luckily I have found MacX MediaTrans. I downloaded the trial version from CNET. The trial software worked super well. It was exactly the app I want so I bought it.

I transferred 1200 photos from my iPhone to Mac in no more than 10 minutes. The photos havent been compressed and all keep the fantastic image quality. The operation is easy, you just need to drag and drop.

Next, I have used the video and music transfer features to copy hundreds of videos and songs to my Mac. It also works well, fast and steady. It can also move videos and music from Mac to iPhone if you wish to enjoy them on the go.

I have freed up 7g iPhone space with this software. It is worth the pennies.

Response from Candice L., Digiarty Software Inc Representative
Hello Selena, MacX MediaTrans is one of the fastest photo transfer software supported by our exclusive tech. And the latest version added the feature of exporting HEIC image to JPG. Have you tried it?

Questions? Get answers from the Digiarty Software Inc staff and other customers.

Digiarty Software Inc?