Review of MacPaw

Tel: +1-877-562-2729
corporate@macpaw.com

pppb
2/28/19

For many years I do use CleanMyMac now and I'm very satisfied.
I do use latest version 4.2.1 and I love it.
If I do have problems with e.g. my memory or whatsoever, I start this programme.
Gemini (also from MacPaw) is not my favourite programme, simply because I don't need it.
I can advice CMM.

dickb34
11/30/17

A NIGHTMARE!!!
A nightmare!!! Was free and worked well. Then changed so it was no longer free and you had to upgrade. Paid for the upgrade as found it useful. The upgrade added photos and itunes search and who knows what else. Totally failed and crashed my hard drive!!! It now restarts on its own every 20 or so minutes. Contacted the company and they blamed me and we not helpful and continue to sell this VERY BAD PRODUCT!!! Blamaed the victum. Not that I wanted it but did not even offer to return my money or send me a working copy of the original program, which is no longer available. DO NOT USE.

herves1
10/20/16

Their legal situation is confusing at best, the name of the software is Gemini, but they send emails under the name MacPaw and the payment they require with Paypal is to yet another company.

They don't send an invoice.

They charge your Paypal account for an amount higher than mentioned on their website

They don't provide their legal address.

The software bugs and can only be used once.

Unfriendly customer service. They provide two different legal addresses.

Questions? Get answers from the MacPaw staff and other customers.

MacPaw?