Review of MackWeldon

NEW YORK,, NY 10001, US
HELLO@MACKWELDON.COM

ryana144
5/29/19

"international surcharge" is 20%. claims to be for duties and taxes, but that's ridiculous. not even UPS gouges that much for brokerage. Charge Canadians more if you'd like, but don't couch it in border costs. just a scam. stay away.

PS. customer service also quite poor.

genes77
3/7/19

I guess I fell for all the advertising about how great these pants were -- they're not. The company must have designed them for very strange bodies: the crotch is dropped, the thighs are enormous, and then they taper down to almost nothing at the ankle, so basically what you're getting are clown pants. If a clown is what you want to look like at the gym, these are for you. If you want to look normal, forget about it.

mikej368
2/18/19

I wish I would have checked to see if this company had a phone listed on their site, they don't. The only reason any company won't give you a place to call is due to constantly cheating people they would get a million calls per day. I did find a phone number on Google search (646-693-5872) but they do not answer except for a message saying they wont pick up and to email them. Another company that won't give out a phone number is Rock Auto, same bad customer service and I think they are in New York also. By the way, the underwear suck.

jonathans295
11/19/18

My first pants did not arrive. Then they mailed the to my billing address. I'm NOT there now. Then they tell they shipped them to the address I wanted them too; however when I tracked it on Fedex it's going to my billing address.
Just stay away from these people

joanns75
9/8/18

Purchased a pair of their pants for my son in LA. They were shipped and said they were delivered but they were never received by my son. I have emailed them 5 times and posted on their Social Media [which from any other company you hear back in minutes] and no response. I want to be refunded.. there is no phone number to contact them. When I am in NYC they are going to get a visit....they are a terrible company.

terryt68
12/31/17

I purchased a large pair of sweat-pants and they were too small. Following Mack Weldon return policy I returned the large pair the day I received them (November 2, 2017) , and requested an even exchange for an extra-large pair. I was charged a second time for the extra-large paints with the promise that the price of the first pair would be credited to my credit card. I'm still waiting for the credit in January, 2018!!!

kevinw176
3/31/17

Bought several MW items in recent weeks. Had to take time to make 3 requests for 'return' label the one time I wanted to make an exchange. Weeks later, still waiting for mailing label. No response from e-communications w/ MW rep 'Matt' who, amazingly enough, couldn't cease corresponding w/ me as long as I was making purchases. Seems they're trying to wait until the 30-day period expires, then, is too late to exchange or get refund... don't believe the customer service hype!! Worst way, ever, to keep a new customer!!!

ronn408
7/13/16

these are the worst fucing uderwear on the market. must have been sown together by
retrarded 5 year olds in alabama. shredded in wash machcine after 2 washes

barrye13
6/6/16

Bought 3 pair. Fit well and comfortable. After 1 washing they shrunk to the point where I had to throw them away. The guarantee not in effect after use.

jayb68
3/15/16

I placed on order based on their 20% sale. The discount showed in my Shopping Cart but when I hit payment, the discount DISAPPEARED! I sent an email asking for refund of the discount amount and they said they would issue it ... but they made no effort to make up for the 15 minutes of my life wasted tracking it down.

Not cool... I would not order from them again.

Questions? Get answers from the MackWeldon staff and other customers.

MackWeldon?