Review of Mabel Souq

care@mabelsouq.com

1 star

aashifh
5/3/17

Mabelsouq has quite a lot of makeup organizers available online. I bought 2 from the collection recently to gift my sister and its just very good.

naziyahd
3/31/17

I bought luxury makeup box from MabelSouq and it is just so good. It fits in all my makeup essentials just perfectly. Good quality of makeup organizer.

ameerahq
2/28/17

Best online store of makeup organizers in Dubai. Must try. I bought their accessory box and its just gorgeous. Decent service. On time delivery.

aishah1
1/2/17

one of my friend had ordered beauty organizer online from mabelsouq.com & she told me that their beauty organizer is of good quality. i visited her home to see that beauty organizer and really that was great. i also ordered one and they delivered that to me within 2 days. i am impressed with their good quality, well designed beauty organizer.

aminaj
11/25/16

Mabelsouq and its products have made beauty products organizing an easy task. I was glad about the quality acrylic cosmetic organizer i received. The product was delivered too at the mentioned time. Overall Mabelsouq is definitely worth the try.

rabiaa4
11/2/16

I ordered a makeup organizer - accessory box from the mabelsouq website and i was pleased by their quick delivery and product quality. Turns out that the image is exactly how the item appears so the issue of misguidance is checked out!

nurit4
9/28/16

I saw this Instagram post of makeup organizer and placed an order on www.mabelsouq.com. They have brilliant makeup organizers to stuff your makeup. I strongly recommend trying their organizer. It is stable, classy and quickly delivered.

Questions? Get answers from the Mabel Souq staff and other customers.

Mabel Souq?