American Long Association

American Long Association has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate American Long Association?

“unwilling to educate”

Emma R.
6/26/19

my local office was unwilling to help me with any education. they don't do that. The national office has it set on voicemail as they have been too busy. they call back at random times. Got some email from them, but the man is critiquing my doctors decisions instead of providing patient education. I dont know what good they are except at collecting donations.

emmar64
June 26th, 2019

im sure anything is better or nothing because the staff does not feel like helping. I tried local and national. A google search is better than their people who dont like to work.

By Emma R.

they don't answer and call baack at random times. if you want help they are not the place to get education as they are unwilling.

By Emma R.

seems like a place for people to collect salaries and not work.

By Emma R.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the American Long Association staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about American Long Association?

Have a question about American Long Association?