Review of Lukie Games

Miami, FL 33169-5723, US
jesse@lukiegames.com

starm8
7/19/18

Purchased from them in the past (like a year or less ago) and purchased 4 games (xbox) and only 1 arrived. And they refused to send replacements or a refund for it. the games were cheap so i just let it go, but poor customer service on there part. Wouldn't buy from again.

karusunek
5/22/18

I've bought a few odds and ends from Lukie Games and each time has been more than a pleasure. Delivery is generally on time and their prices are generally competitive or better than alternatives I can find online. Even when I can find a lower price, it doesn't seem to be from a reputable buyer that I can find reviews of online. They have a pretty good retro game selection, though are sometimes out of stock for what I am looking for.

fuckyourselfw
3/6/18

I put my used xbox and games on ebay to sell. Lukie Games purchased it. I boxed EVERYTHING up and took it to my closest USPS office. Paid almost $30 for f$#*!ing shipping. Kept my receipt with the tracking number on it and checked in over the next few days to make sure it had shipped, which it DID. I wanna say about a month later I get hit with a dispute ticket on paypal with them claiming they never received it. I did everything correctly on my end and still got $#*!ed. Sooooo good luck selling to these $#*!ers! Have a wonderful day ;)

danc149
11/28/17

After three weeks and no delivery, confirmation, phone call or nothing I finally call back and ask wheres my game? They search and search for my name, once they figure that part out they say it was shipped to the UK. My game was sent to my address with my area code and my name, but to the UK. How does that happen? I'm sure no one with my name, address, and area code lives in the UK. Ultimately I made this place give me a refund and I'll never order anything from here again.

richardb313
5/24/17

These Guys are Something Else, They Prey on People on Ebay, That Don't Know Policy, Why Else would they Need Multiple Ebay Accounts to Buy, No Way I would Ever Give Any of my Banking Info to Them, Living a Life they Can't Afford in Mamie Florida, When they go Bottom Up, What Money do you think they will be Spending

nickyb7
5/18/16

i ordered a handheld game console from them, the shipping wasn't free and i receive a defective product, return process wasn't complicated but i need to cover the postage again. so all in all i lost £12 for the 2 way shipping. But the Good thing is, it was clearly mentioned from the start that shipping and return shipping is shoulder by the buyer. so no problem at all

jessicaw98
3/10/16

I have ordered here many times. Whenever something goes wrong, which seldom happens, it is quickly fixed. They have even sent me replacements for faulty wiring that was not their fault. (Nintendo controller extention cord didn't work) I did not have to return the faulty product and was sent a working one in the matter of a few days.
Amazing customer service.
I will definitely be ordering more in the future!

benoitd4
2/2/16

Loved this site until they made a mistake on my order, since I'm in Canada I couldn't send the game back without spending fees, they finally got to reimburse me fully for my purchase so I didn't lose any money

dianas39
11/6/15

I have two boys that like me enjoy video games a lot and love playing vintage games that aren't always easy to find at a reasonable price. I found this site while looking for a game for a gift and I was pleased with the service. I placed my order on a Sunday and the order was on hand by noon Wednesday.

bradh34
10/9/15

The way your customer service treats paying customers is unacceptable. I never received an apology for Lukie games messing up the same order not once but twice. The first time may have been an accident but I know when someone is trying to intentionally Inconvene me. You will have better luck purchasing consoles and games from any other seller. I will write similar reviews on as many sites as I can. I don't want anyone else to experience the frustration that this irresponsible company causes.

calebs
2/10/12

I ordered some retro games from here and received my package within a week and everything worked perfectly. The prices were pretty reasonable and the games were in great working order. As far as used Gameboy Advance, and NES games go, this site is great. I would definitely order from them again.

Questions? Get answers from the Lukie Games staff and other customers.

Lukie Games?