Review of LuckyPhoto

174 reviews with 5 stars

marieh223
Marie H.
12/18/19
Nice and quick and when I spoke to a lad by the name of John Patrick he was more then helpful Thank you
jamesg438
james g.
12/12/19
Very happy with lucky photo from placing my order and receiving it didn't take long to deliver either product was very reasonably priced compared to other competitor's I wouldn't have any hesitation in ordering from Lucky photo again
kevinn166
kevin n.
10/22/19
Couldn't fault the service delivery time and item bought will definitely shop with lucky photo again thanks
darylp25
Daryl P.
9/1/19
Clear & easy website, great deals and simple checkout. Everything you need for quick online shopping
pauls541
Paul S.
8/20/19
I love the fact it showed you the same item with different deals on the same page. payment and info detail on the same page. Very straight forward and easy.
naoimhf
Naoimh F.
8/12/19
Very easy site to navigate. Competitive prices, the best I’ve seen so far.
Let’s hope the products are just as reliable
gillianb21
Gillian B.
6/17/19
Great service! Thought initially that the offer was too good to be true but trusted the other reviews. I confirmed my order on a Tuesday evening around 8pm and it was delivered to Ireland first thing on Friday morning. I am delighted with the camera and all the pieces that came with it - it was like Christmas morning opening the package to see what had arrived! Fantastic!
jamesd928
james d.
6/12/19
So far its being good. Iv to receive my product now and then will be able to comment better on my experience
nicolec509
nicole c.
5/13/19
I was looking for a camera and accessories and came across lucky photo so glad I did amazing prices fast delivery well packaged as stuff wouldn't get damaged over all a great experience and would definitely buy from this site again and recommend it to others
emmanuelp17
Emmanuel P.
4/23/19
It was really good so far. Thank you! Delivery within 48h from USA to Ireland in my case. I'm well impressed and Luckyphoto called me right after i confirmed my order that all was alright. I recommend the shop without a doubt.
pauricm
Pauric M.
4/2/19
Very Good. After a difficult search elsewhere, including Amazon, I got exactly what I was looking for here. And at a competitive price. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!
devip7
devi p.
3/25/19
Experience was neat , especially delivery timing , it was much quicker than expected . Two day delivery is really commendable. However I had some bad experience with a add on product i.e a 4 hour camera battery , instead of 4 hr I got a 1hr option delivered .
davidg1026
DAVID G.
2/19/19
I can't reccomend these guys highly enough. Ordered a Canon EOS80D canners kit on Tuesday and recurved it in Thursday to Ireland. Great customer service, quick delivery and above all an amazing price for the quality of camera reviewed .
johns3495
john s.
11/23/18
Good deal on camera was happy that I could contact them to confirm address will buy from again.Thanks.
donalb2
Donal B.
9/22/18
This was the 4th website I visited and found what I needed in seconds and booking process very quick
trevorn23
Trevor N.
9/13/18
A quick, efficient, and professional service.
The camera was as described and keenly priced.
Overall very happy to recommend this online retailer
allisonm121
Allison M.
8/24/18
Peter was who I spoke with over the phone - he was excellent and professional and assured that I would have the items before I left for my trip and I did. The only feedback I would give is to package the items better - more secure packaging as these are very expensive breakable items and it just came in a box with one inflatable support. I would suggest much better packaging and you will have less of those bad reviews on the website :)
157 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the LuckyPhoto staff and other customers.

LuckyPhoto?