LuckyPhoto

LuckyPhoto has a consumer rating of 4.66 stars from 186 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. LuckyPhoto also ranks 227th among Electronics sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 93.1%
How would you rate LuckyPhoto?

“I have used lucky photo before and found they very...”

Neil S.
2/3/20

I have used lucky photo before and found they very reliable. However, having to ring to confirm my online order seems unnecessary.

“Avoid”

Ingrida D.
5/20/19

Avoid Avoid, avoid, avoid. Purchased 80D camera kit. So far I had 3 major issues: first delivery came damaged, second delivery one lens was faulty (postage expenses had to cover myself) and now camera just stopped working after 6 month of purchase and customer service sucks. 1000 is wasted, not giving warranty longer than 3 month apparently. Customer service suggested to send the camera to them and pay for the labour. If any parts will be needed they will cover it. It's a long story to be honest, but it was my worst purchase ever. Ingrida

marieh223
Marie H.
December 18th, 2019
Verified purchase
Nice and quick and when I spoke to a lad by the name of John Patrick he was more then helpful Thank you
jamesg438
james g.
December 12th, 2019
Verified purchase
Very happy with lucky photo from placing my order and receiving it didn't take long to deliver either product was very reasonably priced compared to other competitor's I wouldn't have any hesitation in ordering from Lucky photo again
gillianb21
Gillian B.
June 17th, 2019
Verified purchase
Great service! Thought initially that the offer was too good to be true but trusted the other reviews. I confirmed my order on a Tuesday evening around 8pm and it was delivered to Ireland first thing on Friday morning. I am delighted with the camera and all the pieces that came with it - it was like Christmas morning opening the package to see what had arrived! Fantastic!
naoimhf
Naoimh F.
August 12th, 2019
Verified purchase
Very easy site to navigate. Competitive prices, the best I’ve seen so far.
Let’s hope the products are just as reliable
pauricm
Pauric M.
April 2nd, 2019
Verified purchase
Very Good. After a difficult search elsewhere, including Amazon, I got exactly what I was looking for here. And at a competitive price. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!
emmanuelp17
Emmanuel P.
April 23rd, 2019
Verified purchase
It was really good so far. Thank you! Delivery within 48h from USA to Ireland in my case. I'm well impressed and Luckyphoto called me right after i confirmed my order that all was alright. I recommend the shop without a doubt.
nicolec509
nicole c.
May 13th, 2019
Verified purchase
I was looking for a camera and accessories and came across lucky photo so glad I did amazing prices fast delivery well packaged as stuff wouldn't get damaged over all a great experience and would definitely buy from this site again and recommend it to others
trevorn23
Trevor N.
September 13th, 2018
Verified purchase
A quick, efficient, and professional service.
The camera was as described and keenly priced.
Overall very happy to recommend this online retailer
allisonm121
Allison M.
August 24th, 2018
Verified purchase
Peter was who I spoke with over the phone - he was excellent and professional and assured that I would have the items before I left for my trip and I did. The only feedback I would give is to package the items better - more secure packaging as these are very expensive breakable items and it just came in a box with one inflatable support. I would suggest much better packaging and you will have less of those bad reviews on the website :)
kevinn166
kevin n.
October 22nd, 2019
Verified purchase
Couldn't fault the service delivery time and item bought will definitely shop with lucky photo again thanks
devip7
devi p.
March 25th, 2019
Verified purchase
Experience was neat , especially delivery timing , it was much quicker than expected . Two day delivery is really commendable. However I had some bad experience with a add on product i.e a 4 hour camera battery , instead of 4 hr I got a 1hr option delivered .
jamesd928
james d.
June 12th, 2019
Verified purchase
So far its being good. Iv to receive my product now and then will be able to comment better on my experience
pauls541
Paul S.
August 20th, 2019
Verified purchase
I love the fact it showed you the same item with different deals on the same page. payment and info detail on the same page. Very straight forward and easy.
davidg1026
DAVID G.
February 19th, 2019
Verified purchase
I can't reccomend these guys highly enough. Ordered a Canon EOS80D canners kit on Tuesday and recurved it in Thursday to Ireland. Great customer service, quick delivery and above all an amazing price for the quality of camera reviewed .
darylp25
Daryl P.
September 1st, 2019
Verified purchase
Clear & easy website, great deals and simple checkout. Everything you need for quick online shopping
donalb2
Donal B.
September 22nd, 2018
Verified purchase
This was the 4th website I visited and found what I needed in seconds and booking process very quick
johns3495
john s.
November 23rd, 2018
Verified purchase
Good deal on camera was happy that I could contact them to confirm address will buy from again.Thanks.
161 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the LuckyPhoto staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LuckyPhoto?

Have a question about LuckyPhoto?