Review of LuckyPhoto

LuckyPhotoimage coming soon

naoimhf
Naoimh F.
8/12/19

Very easy site to navigate. Competitive prices, the best I’ve seen so far.
Let’s hope the products are just as reliable

coletted17
Colette D.
6/29/19

First time order so I'll know better once I've received the camera. Hopefully it will arrive in the required time!

gillianb21
Gillian B.
6/17/19

Great service! Thought initially that the offer was too good to be true but trusted the other reviews. I confirmed my order on a Tuesday evening around 8pm and it was delivered to Ireland first thing on Friday morning. I am delighted with the camera and all the pieces that came with it - it was like Christmas morning opening the package to see what had arrived! Fantastic!

jamesd928
james d.
6/12/19

So far its being good. Iv to receive my product now and then will be able to comment better on my experience

bernardf34
bernard f.
6/3/19

To order the product you are very fast accuracy without problem i hope the product will make me happy
bernard fays

ingridad
5/20/19

Avoid
Avoid, avoid, avoid. Purchased 80D camera kit. So far I had 3 major issues: first delivery came damaged, second delivery one lens was faulty (postage expenses had to cover myself) and now camera just stopped working after 6 month of purchase and customer service sucks. 1000 is wasted, not giving warranty longer than 3 month apparently. Customer service suggested to send the camera to them and pay for the labour. if any parts will be needed they will cover it. it's a long story to be honest, but it was my worst purchase ever.
Ingrida

emmal145
Emma L.
5/17/19

The purchase was easy and I liked that I could use PayPal - I will wait and see what delivery and the product is like

nicolec509
nicole c.
5/13/19

I was looking for a camera and accessories and came across lucky photo so glad I did amazing prices fast delivery well packaged as stuff wouldn't get damaged over all a great experience and would definitely buy from this site again and recommend it to others

emmanuelp17
Emmanuel P.
4/23/19

It was really good so far. Thank you! Delivery within 48h from USA to Ireland in my case. I'm well impressed and Luckyphoto called me right after i confirmed my order that all was alright. I recommend the shop without a doubt.

pauricm
Pauric M.
4/2/19

Very Good. After a difficult search elsewhere, including Amazon, I got exactly what I was looking for here. And at a competitive price. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

devip7
devi p.
3/25/19

Experience was neat , especially delivery timing , it was much quicker than expected . Two day delivery is really commendable. However I had some bad experience with a add on product i.e a 4 hour camera battery , instead of 4 hr I got a 1hr option delivered .

davidg1026
DAVID G.
2/19/19

I can't reccomend these guys highly enough. Ordered a Canon EOS80D canners kit on Tuesday and recurved it in Thursday to Ireland. Great customer service, quick delivery and above all an amazing price for the quality of camera reviewed .

brendanb45
Brendan B.
12/12/18

Informative although i saw that there was tablet controler in the picture but not in product description

johns3495
john s.
11/23/18

Good deal on camera was happy that I could contact them to confirm address will buy from again.Thanks.

donalb2
Donal B.
9/22/18

This was the 4th website I visited and found what I needed in seconds and booking process very quick

trevorn23
Trevor N.
9/13/18

A quick, efficient, and professional service.
The camera was as described and keenly priced.
Overall very happy to recommend this online retailer

allisonm121
Allison M.
8/24/18

Peter was who I spoke with over the phone - he was excellent and professional and assured that I would have the items before I left for my trip and I did. The only feedback I would give is to package the items better - more secure packaging as these are very expensive breakable items and it just came in a box with one inflatable support. I would suggest much better packaging and you will have less of those bad reviews on the website :)

120 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the LuckyPhoto staff and other customers.

LuckyPhoto?